What's new

China launches fourth Type 071 LPD

She is indeed a beauty. So...Deino...when's your book on the PLAN coming out? :D

To admit a book on the PLAN is beyond my abilities ... it took me years to at least get a bit of understanding of the PLAAF, I think it would take the same time to understand the PLAN quite similar.

What however is planned ... is a bit too early to tell !

To admit a book on the PLAN is beyond my abilities ... it took me years to at least get a bit of understanding of the PLAAF, I think it would take the same time to understand the PLAN quite similar.

What however is planned ... is a bit too early to tell !

If you do eventually write it, just put it on Amazon and I'll buy it. :lol:

Looks awesome. Congrats. :cheers:
Any LHP in the making? That has more reach/power projection capabilities (well that's if China wants to project one.lol) .
Japan already has a whooping 4(something no country in Asia has).:o: To think its still considered a DEFENCE force @Nihonjin1051 who do you think you are fooling?o_O

:D

Any LHP in the making? That has more reach/power projection capabilities (well that's if China wants to project one.lol) .
Japan already has a whooping 4(something no country in Asia has).:o: To think its still considered a DEFENCE force @Nihonjin1051 who do you think you are fooling?o_O

We are a simple people with simple plans. :)

We are a simple people with simple plans. :)
Ahahaha... Roger that diplomat in chief.
Anyway its true you are simple people with simple plans, and must say you don't make much noise/boast about your capabilities (though they are quite deadly/ most advanced in Asia) unlike most countries in the region. Anyway you are simple people, as long as you remain our ally and maintain stability/power balance in Asia:cheers:;)

Type 075 LHD。

Just under 40000 tons a piece with 6 helicopter pads。

Design finalized,awaiting funds and dock availability。

HDZH will be the shipyard to do the actual building work,perhaps starting(steel cutting and all that)in the 2nd half of 2015. :D

Japan LHD are much smaller and the Izumi class is pure helo deck with no amphibious abilities.

The 071 may lack air asset but has stronger amphibious capabilities to land armour asset.

Back
Top Bottom