What's new

China latest fighter engine is here, WS10TVC Thrust Vector Control turbofan engine official unveil

Question is one thing. But malicious lies and slander when asked for evidence which they can't provide , are not acceptable in my opinion.

How is that constructive when they have nothing to back their words but purely on stereotyping?

Finally, those questioning, are not Pakistan public but flying British flag and holding UK passport. By your theory, Sunak (PM of UK) is an Indian national, is it?
You're not spreading lies and do not give backup your words with facts and purely on stereotypes??

W-10 may be only good for China, remember few years ago we tested WS-13 but not adopted because low MTBO and TWR/service life

I just found some indicators of the WS-10 basic model found on the Naval Academy paper
MTBF 150h
IFSD 0.1/1000EFH
I don't know the indicators of western countries, can you make a comparison?
Share your source

Last edited:
But in testing NGAD will enter service after 2030
I don't think so. F-35 is in service since 2015. F-22 is in service since 2005. Generally speaking US spews out a new fighter jet every 10 years, if the NGAD is going to follow this role, it's going to come out in 2025.

I don't think so. F-35 is in service since 2015. F-22 is in service since 2005. Generally speaking US spews out a new fighter jet every 10 years, if the NGAD is going to follow this role, it's going to come out in 2025.
Na this is not possible you forgot development phases of these jets f22 had have a development phases of 25 years and almost same goes to f35 development

And 🇺🇸 military is saying NGAD will come at least in 2030

You're not spreading lies and do not give backup your words with facts and purely on stereotypes??

W-10 may be only good for China, remember few years ago we tested WS-13 but not adopted because low MTBO and TWR/service life

Share your source
Of cos I am not spreading lies. Do u have proof WS-10 engine is not reliable? I have many years of WS-10 engine in service without a single crash plus the fact PAF accept it for service.

So what is your rebuke? Nobody start to claim China is well ahead of american in turbofan engine. So what is your issue?

Regarding WS-13 , the liar is you.

PAF never say they omit WS-13 due to low lifespan issue or unrelaible but becos they do not want to complicate logisitic issue as they have already build a foundation for this RD-93 engine.

But moving forward Blk 3 , they are likely to switch over to Chinese WS-13 as Russia engine is unlikely to meet the future demand of blk 3.

Last edited:
Of cos I am not spreading lies. Do u have proof WS-10 engine is not reliable? I have many years of WS-10 engine in service without a single crash plus the fact PAF accept it for service.

So what is your rebuke? Nobody start to claim China is well ahead of american in turbofan engine. So what is your issue?

Regarding WS-13 , the liar is you.

PAF never say they omit WS-13 due to low lifespan issue or unrelaible but becos they do not want to complicate logisitic issue as they have already build a foundation for this RD-93 engine.

But moving forward Blk 3 , they are likely to switch over to Chinese WS-13 as Russia engine is unlikely to meet the future demand of blk 3.
Lol by Western standard WS-10 has low MTBO/TWR and servics life and PAF no other option to buy J-10C with your WS-10 which has low MTBO/TWR/ service life with comparable to similar American engines like GE F-110 or P&W F-100/ 200 series of engines

And regarding WS-13 PAF quite happy with RD-93 performance and block-3 will have RD-93MA instead of your WS-13

GO READ THE BLOCK-3 THREAD ON PDF DUDE THAN POST YOUR BS HERE

Lol by Western standard WS-10 has low MTBO/TWR and servics life and PAF no other option to buy J-10C with your WS-10 which has low MTBO/TWR/ service life with comparable to similar American engines like GE F-110 or P&W F-100/ 200 series of engines
Is one crash every year for F-35 a western standard?

And regarding WS-13 PAF quite happy with RD-93 performance and block-3 will have RD-93MA instead of your WS-13

Lol.. its u posting BS based on stereotyping. Do u know the actual MTBO of WS-10? So how do you know it has low MTBO compare to US engine? Even it's lower, it doesn't prove the fact it is unreliable if instruction are follow regards to the spec and MTBO.

As for WS-13, all u know is giving BS when I provide link to explain what really happened. There is nothing to prove WS-13 is unsatisfactory compare to RD-93 engine. And finally, u can't explain what makes PAF going for WS-10 engine instead of Russia AL-31FN for their J-10CE fleet.

Sounds like you are a choosy and demanding customer, and you should really opt for the best.

Actually, I really want to know what is the MTBO/TWR and services life of ws-10? Can you provide it?
Currently, I only found 2 indicators for ws-10.
MTBF 150H, ISFD 0.1/1000EFH.
What are these two figures for GE F-110 or P&W F-100/ 200? Can you make a comparison?

Lol latest version of f16 with SABRE AESA can handle any 4.5 gen jet easily
Lol, F-16s are perfectly on par with the Rafale, without a generational gap it's all pretty much about the pilot
The only reason F16s were mentioned to fight against Rafales is because these F16s are Pakistan's. And they are old, merely clinging on the label 4.0. The tech gap is so obvious that no pilot skills can overcome that. For these washed-up machine, the Pakistan AF pays some $476 millions to maintain is basically ransom money or retirement funds for these Pak generals and politicians when they and their families move to their Texas and Florida resort homes.

Back
Top Bottom