What's new

China lacks innovative skills and freedom found in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
we sent men to the space,built our space station,sent world class submersible to the bottom of the sea.built fastest computer in the world...how many counntries can do those and have those scientific achievements?can India do?

60 years after we did it? I thought you guys had the highest IQ - what took you so long?. Russia did it also 6 decades ago and before you guys and they had 1/4 of what your GDP back then.

In 1994, Russia sold some of its advanced aviation and space technology to the Chinese. In 1995 a deal was signed between the two countries for the transfer of Russian Soyuz spacecraft technology to China. Included in the agreement was training, provision of Soyuz capsules, life support systems, docking systems, and space suits.

China has used Russian technology and still does to this day.

India has a long history of importing Russian military technology,you have Russian stuff than we do,but you can never figure out the way to make them.you did try with certain success in recent couple of years.

60 years after we did it? I thought you guys had the highest IQ - what took you so long?. Russia did it also 6 decades ago and before you guys and they had 1/4 of what your GDP back then.

who are "we"?

It's a very simple question really. Look at the scientific papers they file. They file a boat load but majority of them are crap. they don't get cited …

What china is know for, is their tendency to cheat the sample pool in many stats they conduct- and then they provide us these falsified data- all just to make china look much better ( it's image)

Bottom Line: folks- If a country does not trust or have faith and confidence in it's own citizens ability to handle " WORDS" in the free press. Do you really think they don't know the " real intellect" of their own citizenry?

Imagine in the US, Pakistan, Europe, India they ( govt)came and told you guys tomorrow . We are taking away your right to free press and now are controlling all media through Govt media. Would you guys not go... "do you think I'm too dumb to handle a free press and " just words" within it"?

Russia has a bit more than half the citation rate China does. Thanks for saying that China is superior to Russia in science.

India has a long history of importing Russian military technology,you have Russian stuff than we do,but you can never figure out the way to make them.you did try with certain success in recent couple of years.

who are "we"?

yes its tru we havnt made so much stuff as china did. chinese ppl r smarter ..lol
i mean look at ur tanks. u make a few changes in designs and name it a new tank.
same thing with ur missiles and rockets.
indian today has all different kinds of missiles. u can search it. sam, surface to surface we make everything now ourself.
future navy moderanisation is being now done 90% at home.
yes our airforce is still mostly foreign. but we r now also investing big in airplanes.
china is doing great we r doing fine.

your flag is India's and this article is talking about China comparing India scientific and technological wise,so i really know what do you mean"we".

yes its tru we havnt made so much stuff as china did. chinese ppl r smarter ..lol
i mean look at ur tanks. u make a few changes in designs and name it a new tank.
same thing with ur missiles and rockets.
indian today has all different kinds of missiles. u can search it. sam, surface to surface we make everything now ourself.
future navy moderanisation is being now done 90% at home.
yes out airforce is still mostly foreign. but we r now also investing big in airplanes.
we r doing great we r doing fine.

ok,keep it up and see who's getting there first.ha

Russia has a bit more than half the citation rate China does. Thanks for saying that China is superior to Russia in science.

LOL. is that what you took form the post. :rofl: I don't if they do or not..

but that does not make you superior in science . They are the ones your military runs to for hardware and technology. they are the ones who had space missions 60 years ago. You guys don't sound as " high IQ" when you think you are superior to Russians in science

china has a low citation rate than india. india is currently is 9th in scientific papers. even with current growth rate india is expected to overtake european nations by 2017 and reach 3rd spot behind china and us. and according to our pm he has promosed to doube scientific investment to 2% of gdp by 2014. i think 3rd spot by 2017 is great if we produce high quality papers ans we should increase our growth rate in science.

but that does not make you superior in science . They are the ones your military runs to for hardware and technology. they are the ones who had space missions 60 years ago. You guys don't sound as " high IQ" when you think you are superior to Russians in science

haha,why do you always try to drag US and Russia in? what is this article talking about?

so you admit that citations mean nothing.

what hardware do we have is from Russia? Su-27's. We bought nothing from them in 5 years. But I don't expect 4 mean years schooling Indian to know that.

still one thing that China has a straight authoritarian system so getting stuff done is easier since if anyone objects they get "taken away" i think that is better compared to a corrupt bureaucratic system like the one India has, lets be honest here whats the point of democracy and freedom when 1/3 of the country's population does not get the chance to eat or defecate in a proper setting?

let me also say that the Tibetan refugees that live in HP live like kings with gov't aid directed towards them doesn't this piss anyone off? why the hell are foreigners being treated better than the goddamn indigenous population? :argh:

we at least build world class infrastructures everywhere in China,roads,highways,subways ,high speed trains,airports,ports,bridges...,India should stop boasting and let the world see your real achievements like people can see everywhere in China.

still one thing that China has a straight authoritarian system so getting stuff done is easier since if anyone objects they get "taken away" i think that is better compared to a corrupt bureaucratic system like the one India has, lets be honest here whats the point of democracy and freedom when 1/3 of the country's population does not get the chance to eat or defecate in a proper setting?

the currouption indian doesnt effect economy that much but the bureaucratic system def does we need to reduce it as soon as possible so the projects can be built faster like china. the word is spreading in india like virus u can see this happening anytime soon.

Uninnovative Chinese utterly destroys creative, highly innovative Indians in theoretical particle physics.

Daya Bay nails neutrino oscillation - physicsworld.com

Physicists working at the Daya Bay Reactor Neutrino Experiment in China have made the best measurement so far of a key property of neutrinos – the "mixing angle" θ13, which describes the relationship between certain flavour and mass states of neutrinos. The experiment measured sin22θ13 by working out the rate at which electron antineutrinos vanish after being produced in several nuclear reactors. The researchers found sin22θ13 to be 0.092 with a statistical significance of 5.2σ – a high level of certainty that is usually associated with a "discovery" in the particle-physics community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom