What's new

China Joins WHO’s Vaccine Program, Filling Void Left by Trump

which world man?

:rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

I can understand if you only READ reports that your state media publishes, but in this day and age when you can actually see. Where are you getting this tosh?! :rofl:

You should take a break from only reading Indian "world" news.

You should take a break from only reading Indian "world" news.

you should take a break...you know in general...maybe seek some professional help dude. I don't think I can help you much...

which world man?

:rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

I can understand if you only READ reports that your state media publishes, but in this day and age when you can actually see. Where are you getting this tosh?! :rofl:

India need to contain the COVID spread. It’s a complete disaster in India. Everything else is just tosh.

Drama queen copycat Chinese :lol::lol:
Coughing yet? No vaccine for you. Lolol
I
China should not have hidden the COVID outbreak and hidden them from the world and mismanaged it.
I would agree initial response was bad but we subsequently managed to contain it within 3 months. We gave the world ample time to plan and respond. Look at the figures now, the same laughing Indians are crying now. Lolol

China should not have hidden the COVID outbreak and hidden them from the world and mismanaged it.

India had ample time to get COVID under control after the initial outbreak. Indian governance has been brutally exposed by the pandemic as incompetent.

India had ample time to get COVID under control after the initial outbreak. Indian governance has been brutally exposed by the pandemic as incompetent.

'Yes I let out the bubonic plgue and then hid it but why didn't you control in 2 months'.

YOU are responsible for this mess. You should start compensating the world for the mess you have created. We will understand if you resign from all global bodies and shut down your borders for 100 years as an act of repentence.

'Yes I let out the bubonic plgue and then hid it but why didn't you control in 2 months'.

YOU are responsible for this mess. You should start compensating the world for the mess you have created. We will understand if you resign from all global bodies and shut down your borders for 100 years as an act of repentence.

lol no. prove it.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told a media briefing that “the coronavirus is a new kind of virus as more and more facts emerge as reports reveal, we all know that the epidemic broke out in various places in the world at the end of last year, while China was the first to report the outbreak, identified the pathogen and shared the genome sequence with the world.”

In a time of crisis, good governance is all that matters. Indian leaders have failed its people with total mismanagement of COVID through incompetence. You can’t fix stupid.

The Indian and US regime are still covering up the massive devastation of COVID in their failed countries and the whole world knows no matter how hard their state propaganda tries to cover it up just as much as they try to memoryhole the US regimes daylight robbery from its own so called allies in times of need, while China is stepping up to save other countries the selfproclaimed "world leaders" had abondoned and yet here their little paid trolls still try to shift blame on China again with the same old reality detached routine. 😂

Back
Top Bottom