What's new

China J15 Landing & Flying on Aircraft Carrier photo released, more coming

some ps images put in by some fanbois, some aircraft may land and take off from that ship one day but this is not it, stop making a fool of yourselves by believing in a couple of photoshopped images.

some ps images put in by some fanbois, some aircraft may land and take off from that ship one day but this is not it, stop making a fool of yourselves by believing in a couple of photoshopped images.

Epic post. :rofl:

I can even sense the sour you indians are burning... Why not you say the earth is flat? :rofl:

That photo is from a PLA monthly magazine which is widely available to public. Using PS photo is impossible.

Epic post. :rofl:

I can even sense the sour you indians are burning... Why not you say the earth is flat? :rofl:

That photo is from a PLA monthly magazine which is widely available to public. Using PS photo is impossible.

What's there to burn? I have seen better PS photos than that, whatever rocks your boat buddy, and there's no burning, infact it would be great to actually see an aircraft take off and land from that thing, something like the one on the Viki.

Russian MIG-29K landing on the Aircraft Carrier INS Vikramaditya - YouTube

But the problem is you got an lemon CV :rofl:

We got a good CV and we have conducted our touch and go and landing.

yeah right, that PLA image and the earlier fake image convinced us that you scored the landing and the take off right?
Or, do we have to wait for one more image to prove of the take off too?
You are the lemon here. :wave:

The fact that the Chinese think these are photos of take-offs or landings or would fool some one into thinking it shows how far they have to go. The planes shown need hooks to land, or a catapault to take off. No arresting gear deployed...not landing. No steam catapaults...not taking off. And the landing aircraft in post 40 is a hornet...U.S.

yeah right, that PLA image and the earlier fake image convinced us that you scored the landing and the take off right?
Or, do we have to wait for one more image to prove of the take off too?
You are the lemon here. :wave:

I show you who is lemon :lol:

Delivery of INS Vikramaditya further delayed by a year, admits Russia | NDTV.com

New Delhi: INS Vikramaditya - India's second aircraft carrier - is further delayed. The aircraft carrier, being purchased from Russia for US$ 2.3 billion or over Rs. 10, 000 crores, is now likely to be given to India only towards the end of 2013, nearly a year after its scheduled delivery date. The delay will hurt India's efforts to quickly build up naval strength as an increasingly assertive China expands its maritime reach.

India's Defence Minister AK Antony made it clear that New Delhi views the delay very seriously; he didn't rule out seeking financial damages from Russia at a later date. "I have conveyed our concerns to Russia over the delay. The early delivery of INS Vikramaditya is the key concern of India. We have repeatedly conveyed this concern to Russia. All agencies involved in the trials and deliveries must work overtime to deliver the ship as early as possible," he said.

Addressing a joint press conference in New Delhi, Russian Defence Minister A E Serdyukou said that the ship's power-plant had "mal-functioned during sea trials" and had been sent back to the shipyard for thorough checks. "We have conveyed to India the new delivery date and hopefully the next sea trials will be carried out in April 2013," Mr Serdyukov said.

Admiral Gorshkov - a Kiev class aircraft carrier - entered service in 1987, but was deactivated in 1996. After years of negotiations, in January 2004, India and Russia signed a deal for an upgraded, reconditioned version. The ship was renamed INS Vikramaditya. Initially, India had contracted to pay US$ 800 million for the upgrade and refit of the ship and an additional USD1 billion for the aircraft and weapons systems, there were several cost overruns and delays in the delivery dates. According to recent estimates India will be paying a whopping US$ 2.3 billion for the carrier.

The Indian Navy, as of now, has a single carrier - the INS Viraat. With global economic activity increasingly shifting to East, the Indian Ocean region is seeing increased militarization. The United States has already declared that it will position more ships in the Asia-Pacific region.

India is also closely watching the Chinese navy's newly assertive stance in the South China Sea and in a dispute with Japan over contested islands that have raised tensions in East Asia this year.

"As of now, we want to ensure that we have at least one aircraft carrier available at all times to be able to carry out necessary force projections at any given time," a senior Navy official told NDTV.

Check out the honest but funny comment post by some realistic Indian. :lol:

ITs NOT Vikramaditya, Its CALLED KOKAYOKAAVIIKKSKALOYA, a russian name, a JUNK that we always buy.

The fact that the Chinese think these are photos of take-offs or landings or would fool some one into thinking it shows how far they have to go. The planes shown need hooks to land, or a catapault to take off. No arresting gear deployed...not landing. No steam catapaults...not taking off. And the landing aircraft in post 40 is a hornet...U.S.

Wow. You don't know a single Chinese from the video and you are crapping rubbish?

CCP thinks the way they fool and control their citizens, they can do the same to the world by showing the photo shopped images. This carrier cannot be even compared with vikrant.

PRel_1103212_INAS-50yrs.jpg

CCP thinks the way they fool and control their citizens, they can do the same to the world by showing the photo shopped images. This carrier cannot be even compared with vikrant.

PRel_1103212_INAS-50yrs.jpg

Really? Getting away from reality will not help you progress much. You like PS so much , didn't the photo show the plane going to drop into water and all deck crew scramble for help :lol:

If the photo I show you is fake, all youtube video of Mig-29K landing is PS and fake. Everything you indian show is fake. Fake than fake boots! :lol:

INS Lemon can stay in russia port forever. :lol:

Really? Getting away from reality will not help you progress much. You like PS so much , didn't the photo show the plane going to drop into water and all deck crew scramble for help :lol:

If the photo I show you is fake, all youtube video of Mig-29K is PS and fake. Everything you indian show is fake. Fake than fake boots! :lol:

INS Lemon can stay in russia port forever. :lol:

Poor guy!!! I cannot blame you for your analysis. You will understand how it looks when a plane takes off from a carrier once your PLAN performs such feat. Till then, live in your CCP land and feast on photo shopped images.

Poor guy!!! I cannot blame you for your analysis. You will understand how it looks when a plane takes off from a carrier once your PLAN performs such feat. Till then, live in your CCP land and feast on photo shopped images.

Really? Poor Indian getting a lemon CV. The last I heard, India PM need to crawl thru the leg of putin before Russian will talk about returning the CV to you Indian. :lol:

I am so lucky to be born a Chinese and not as a joker Indian :lol:

Back
Top Bottom