What's new

China is turning the Mischef Reef into 'the heart' of the South China Sea

Yeah, it is people's republic, but people need a representative, so CPC is perfect to fit that job, and no one can replace it.

Most Chinese are fine with the current censorship, since none of the countries won't have any censorship, and they are getting sick with those pro-West liberal propaganda spreading like venom over the Chinese websites.

That girl only speaks for herself, not for the Chinese people in general.

I know she speaks for herself, and also that Chinese people are satisfied today.

I am asking a hypothetical question. Given let's say 60% people oppose censorship, will you then follow the will of the people and end censorship?

It is a direct question. Yes or No.

I know she speaks for herself, and also that Chinese people are satisfied today.

I am asking a hypothetical question. Given let's say 60% people oppose censorship, will you then follow the will of the people and end censorship?

It is a direct question. Yes or No.

Nope, and no way there are as many as she claimed, she was simply blowing it out of proportion.

Nope, and no way there are as many as she claimed, she was simply blowing it out of proportion.

Don't you get it. She didn't tell anyone else's opinions. And I am not claiming that there are 60%.

I am saying, that this is a hypothetical question, and assume, that 60% of the people want an end to censorship.

Would you follow the will of the people?

Yes/No ?

Don't you get it. She didn't tell anyone else's opinions. And I am not claiming that there are 60%.

I am saying, that this is a hypothetical question, and assume, that 60% of the people want an end to censorship.

Would you follow the will of the people?

Yes/No ?

I have already answered your question.

Here i am repeating it the last time.

- I won't follow them.

- And there is no way that they could become the majority.

I have already answered your question.

Here i am repeating it the last time.

- I won't follow them.

- And there is no way that they could become the majority.

So hence, there was no use of setting up the People's Republic after all. It was not at all what people who formed the Communist Party envisioned at all. Nor what Sun Yat Sen dreamed about.

If there is no accountability how do you ensure that CPC doesn't become a dictatorship?

What has the government got to do with people if it doesn't follow people's verdict?

So hence, there was no use of setting up the People's Republic after all. It was not at all what people who formed the Communist Party envisioned at all. Nor what Sun Yat Sen dreamed about.

If there is no accountability how do you ensure that CPC doesn't become a dictatorship?

What has the government got to do with people if it doesn't follow people's verdict?

lol, censorship = dictatorship?

Which country has no censorship? Do you truly that the freedom has no limit?

Another viet guy with fake India flag trys to instigate hatred between Chinese and Indian!

lol, censorship = dictatorship?

Which country has no censorship? Do you truly that the freedom has no limit?

What censorship is there in US? Tell me? And most of the limits to free speech will generally be supported by vast majority of people. That is what I'm asking for China.

What censorship is there in US? Tell me? And most of the limits to free speech will generally be supported by vast majority of people. That is what I'm asking for China.

The CCP is supported by the vast majority of Chinese people, including Hong Kongers and a significant number of Taiwanese. Their mandate, because of the last several decades, is iron-clad in Chinese civilization. Be realistic, here.

My buddy, China is not perfect, but it improves fast. What you talk about the censorship don't exist in China nowadays.

The CCP is supported by the vast majority of Chinese people, including Hong Kongers and a significant number of Taiwanese. Their mandate, because of the last several decades, is iron-clad in Chinese civilization. Be realistic, here.

Really! HK! How many Taiwanese people support CCP? Heck, how many Taiwanese today want immediate reunification?

Also, young HKers don't even consider themselves Chinese.

At least be real!

This seems to be an obsession of yours. I already showed you that ASEAN is majority pro-Chinese.

Prove ASEAN is pro-Chinese?

My buddy, China is not perfect, but it improves fast. What you talk about the censorship don't exist in China nowadays.

No doubt it has improved, yet there is still room.

Really! HK! How many Taiwanese people support CCP? Heck, how many Taiwanese today want immediate reunification?

Also, young HKers don't even consider themselves Chinese.

At least be real!

This is impossible. No matter HKers or Taiwanese would live more comfortable than live overseas. They can get used to daily life with half a year in provinces. In foreign country, they need years be accustomed to the local life.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom