What's new

China is turning the Mischef Reef into 'the heart' of the South China Sea

India can also establish a new entity like the AIIB and invite other nations to join, then see what gonna happen.

The soft power is based on the hard power.

Without the hard power, there will be no soft power.

Again, we don't have money. Yet, that's what I am saying, you are conflating the two very different things.

For soft power, the first thing that you must do is to see within. China must first look at HK, and seriously ask itself, why are these people, who are cent percent Chinese, starting to identify less with China.

Even many groups of American born Chinese, or overseas Chinese don't identify with China.

The soft power is based on the hard power.

Without the hard power, there will be no soft power.

Not necessarily. They are indeed connected, but their isn't direct relationship. Like why is Dalai Lama so popular in the west and elsewhere? Because he has engaged in soft power and public opinion battle very well.

I must admit, Tibetans play the public opinion battle extremely well, since that is literally the only thing left for them.

Dalai Lama is nothing but a western lackey with the goal to vilify China.

Heck, this is no real soft power but the propaganda maker.

Buying a cheap bride from Vietnam is certainly not a dream for any men from China.

There is not much difference in soft power/ PR (Public Relations)/ Propaganda

Who knows? Everyone has his own thought. How can I control others' mind? Do you agree?

some chinese member troll about this. I think this habit related to Chinese culture. very sad when 5000 year chinese civilisation does not help chinese to civilisate yourself.:pleasantry:

some chinese member troll about this. I think this habit related to Chinese culture. very sad when 5000 year chinese civilisation does not help chinese to civilisate yourself.:pleasantry:

It's really a regret, we all poisoned by communism. You know. A lot of Chinese just know Vietnam is a communist country like China, don't clear Vietnam also celebrate Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn day, favor dragon totem. This is reality we need to meet with.

It's really a regret, we all poisoned by communism. You know. A lot of Chinese just know Vietnam is a communist country like China, don't clear Vietnam also celebrate Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn day, favor dragon totem. This is reality we need to meet with.

This is big mistake made by Commie leadership of China, play with the cart of extreme nationalism. I think it does not help them stay for ever in power in China.

You do realize that it is your culture as well. Don't you?

This is big mistake made by Commie leadership of China, play with the cart of extreme nationalism. I think it does not help them stay for ever in power in China.

Nope, it's not extreme nationlism, actually wholly the contrary, Commie of China once hold only the international communism. You know, in this ideology, they provided huge amount of free food, machines to African countries, east European. Do you know how many Chinese workers lost their lives in African in 1960's when helping them to build road, railway? Commie at that time, have no idea of race, nationality, only communism.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom