What's new

China is turning the Mischef Reef into 'the heart' of the South China Sea

It's really a regret, we all poisoned by communism. You know. A lot of Chinese just know Vietnam is a communist country like China, don't clear Vietnam also celebrate Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn day, favor dragon totem. This is reality we need to meet with.

The communism is good, and it has to be used in the right way.

I remember you once stated why the US hates the communism more than anything else, you should know that.

I remember you once stated why the US hates the communism more than anything else, you should know that.

Why is communism good?
Also, Communism in China was dead after the disaster of Great Leap Forward, and the Cultural Revolution.
China today goes completely against all principles of Communism, as espoused by Mao, Lenin, or Marx himself.

That's why the US hates the communism. This is why I dislike the communism. You got it?

Communism only broke our national interests. In the past, we have limited money to invest but they commie used our money to help those foreigners freely. Please note, most of those nations are richer than China in 1960's.

Why is communism good?
Also, Communism in China was dead after the disaster of Great Leap Forward, and the Cultural Revolution.
China today goes completely against all principles of Communism, as espoused by Mao, Lenin, or Marx himself.

You are just a troll, and i have nothing to discuss with you.

That's why the US hates the communism. This is why I dislike the communism. You got it?

Communism only broke our national interests. In the past, we have limited money to invest but they commie used our money to help those foreigners freely. Please note, most of those nations are richer than China in 1960's.

The Chinese Communists are always nationalistic from the beginning, and you probably won't find another party as nationalistic as CPC.

Those lesser countries could find a sugar daddy and depend on it, but we cannot, since we are too big and have to rely on ourselves.

During the first 30 years, China had to endure the poverty as we needed to laid the foundation for our national industry with the blood and sweat of our predecessors.

This is the legacy that Mao's generation passed to us. Without this legacy, we are nothing even we manage to open our market, so China would not be today's China, but being an India 2.0 at best.

The Chinese Communists are always nationalistic from the beginning, and you probably won't find another party as nationalistic as CPC.

Those lesser countries could find a sugar daddy and depend on it, but we cannot, since we are too big and have to rely on ourselves.

During the first 30 years, China had to endure the poverty as we needed to laid the foundation for our national industry with the blood and sweat of our predecessors.

This is the legacy that Mao's generation passed to us. Without this legacy, we are nothing even we manage to open our market, so China would not be today's China, but being an India 2.0 at best.

period here, I don't want to continue the off-topic. Anyway, they changed and being on the right way. Good enough.

Why? Got no arguments so you rely on ad-hominem, the standard symptom of losing an argument?

Also, I agree that CPC was Nationalistic, yet it didn't have much respect for Chinese culture and tradition. And they are too different things.

Also, there are many legitimate Chinese who have grown and lived in China, and work in China, who question CCP.

I was just talking to a girl in China, a programmer. She is a buddhist, considers Buddha one of the greatest things to ever happen to Earth. She also happens to deeply dislike CPC for its censorship policies. She doesn't necessarily want the right to vote, yet she says that she is intelligent enough to decide her own viewpoint. She doesn't need the help of much lower qualified people trying to censor content. She was frustrated when Git Hub was attacked by censors and they tried blocking it. Git Hub is extremely essential tool for programmers, and isn't replacable, simply because it brings all programmers of the world together.

What do you have to say this above girl?

Why? Got no arguments so you rely on ad-hominem, the standard symptom of losing an argument?

Also, I agree that CPC was Nationalistic, yet it didn't have much respect for Chinese culture and tradition. And they are too different things.

Also, there are many legitimate Chinese who have grown and lived in China, and work in China, who question CCP.

I was just talking to a girl in China, a programmer. She is a buddhist, considers Buddha one of the greatest things to ever happen to Earth. She also happens to deeply dislike CPC for its censorship policies. She doesn't necessarily want the right to vote, yet she says that she is intelligent enough to decide her own viewpoint. She doesn't need the help of much lower qualified people trying to censor content. She was frustrated when Git Hub was attacked by censors and they tried blocking it. Git Hub is extremely essential tool for programmers, and isn't replacable, simply because it brings all programmers of the world together.

What do you have to say this above girl?

She is free to follow to the Buddhism, no one is going to bother her.

She is free to follow to the Buddhism, no one is going to bother her.

Is she free to visit Git Hub any time she wants?
Is she free to connect to all web services available elsewhere that she desires?

This is the question. She right now doesn't have good views about CCP at all. She wants censorship to end. She says if Chinese have the will power and courage to fight anyone. And if there is nothing to hide, why not open.

She supports legitimate bans on sites that can pose security risk, like say sites which collect a lot of user data, and store it abroad, such as Facebook, or Google. Yet, she wants it generally to be open, without censorship.

What do you have to say to her specific demands?

Is she free to visit Git Hub any time she wants?
Is she free to connect to all web services available elsewhere that she desires?

This is the question. She right now doesn't have good views about CCP at all. She wants censorship to end. She says if Chinese have the will power and courage to fight anyone. And if there is nothing to hide, why not open.

She supports legitimate bans on sites that can pose security risk, like say sites which collect a lot of user data, and store it abroad, such as Facebook, or Google. Yet, she wants it generally to be open, without censorship.

What do you have to say to her specific demands?

Freedom has a limit, when she is living in China, then she has to abide China's law as well.

Freedom has a limit, when she is living in China, then she has to abide China's law as well.

She is good programmer, an expert in making in deep learning a skill in heavy demand. Highly talented and intelligent, and I must say, more so than most members here in PDF.

Also, who makes laws in China? Wasn't the Communist Revolution all about forming the People's Republic of China. Didn't you say that Kuomintang was corrupt and not the real republic, and hence has to be removed. Didn't you say that people will rule from now on?

Let's say a majority of Chinese want censorship removed. Assume that. Would you than favor the government to remove censorship?

@Bussard Ramjet lol you been talking all BS! Don't Indian sick of it?

My friend. I seldom if ever talk any bull shit. I am an admirer and a friend of China. And hence, it is my duty as an honest friend to show mirror when the CPC do mistakes.

She is good programmer, an expert in making in deep learning a skill in heavy demand. Highly talented and intelligent, and I must say, more so than most members here in PDF.

Also, who makes laws in China? Wasn't the Communist Revolution all about forming the People's Republic of China. Didn't you say that Kuomintang was corrupt and not the real republic, and hence has to be removed. Didn't you say that people will rule from now on?

Let's say a majority of Chinese want censorship removed. Assume that. Would you than favor the government to remove censorship?

Yes, but CPC is a good competent party, and don't compare that piece of sh1t known as KMT to it.

If CPC is as bad as KMT, then the Chinese people will spontaneously start the uprising against them.

But clearly most Chinese know that CPC is doing an excellent job, and no one is going to buy your BS.

Yes, but CPC is a good competent party, and don't compare that piece of sh1t known as KMT to it.

If CPC is as bad as KMT, then the Chinese people will spontaneously start the uprising against them.

But clearly most Chinese know that CPC is doing an excellent job, and no one is going to buy your BS.

When did I say that CPC is doing a bad job? I think it has done a tremendous job overall in the last few years. Yet, the dream still lives on my friend, the dream, of the People's Republic!

And honestly I have nothing to do with my friend here. Her questions and stand is her own.

What I am asking you is a simple question.

If say 60% of the Chinese people want censorship to be over, will you follow the will of the people?

When did I say that CPC is doing a bad job? I think it has done a tremendous job overall in the last few years. Yet, the dream still lives on my friend, the dream, of the People's Republic!

And honestly I have nothing to do with my friend here. Her questions and stand is her own.

What I am asking you is a simple question.

If say 60% of the Chinese people want censorship to be over, will you follow the will of the people?

Yeah, it is people's republic, but people need a representative, so CPC is perfect to fit that job, and no one can replace it.

Most Chinese are fine with the current censorship, since none of the countries won't have any censorship, and they are getting sick with those pro-West liberal propaganda spreading like venom over the Chinese websites.

That girl only speaks for herself, not for the Chinese people in general.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom