What's new

China Is The World's Next Rust Belt

This was bound to happen as the per capita income rises industry is going to seek new countries for cheap labour
I just hope the dedicated frieght corridors are completed fast & india's industrialisation happen quickly
If modi forms the next government this can happen no one on the planet after china can challenge us in setting up infra for manufactring

Please note the following.

1. Rust belt refers to steel industry and related manufacturing.
2. No other country so far can beat China in labor prices.
3. Factors driving down Chinese output are also pushing Indian industry down.
4. Modi will win a lot of seats. But him forming government in the center will be very very difficult unless he galvanizes his Hindu vote base using some thing similar to Babri.

thats the beauty of chinese math... the value of goods exported to taiwan from china was twice the value of goods imported by taiwan from china. gues 50% fell into the china sea or whatever. same was the case with imports to china.

Any link to back up your statement?

Move Over, Michigan, China Is The World's Next Rust Belt - Forbes

The OP's article is contributed by Gordon Chang.

I just love it when Mr Chang speaks about China. It's very entertaining.

I am surprise that this is china collapsing Gordon as I do not read the word "collapse" on this article.

That means you are totally ignorant about China history.

Our gravity towards to an united country has nothing to do with CCP. No matter who rules China, China will eventually always be a united country. Even when China was occupied by foreign powers and all foreign powers encouraged local provincial governors there to get independent from China, none of them dare to do so or wanted to do so.

Let alone now. :)

We are not like those people in india continent, which are historically ruled by hundreds of small kingdoms and just have not got used to be a united one for several decades yet.

Each small kingdom in India is what created all these sub-castes.

I love Gordon Chang, whenever he said something the opposite happens. He's the pele of china falling. Be a sad day when he decide China won't fall.

I hear that he is actually a Chinese spy planted to spread disinformation. One top agent this guy.:laugh:

I hear that he is actually a Chinese spy planted to spread disinformation. One top agent this guy.:laugh:

Chinese spies, CCP spies, 钱壮飞 (Qianzhuangfei), At the heart of the Nationalist spy agency. He made sure the nationalist had no secrets.

韩练成 (hanliancheng), Commander of a elite army, and was key to CCP victory by doing nothing in key moments and surrendering immediately without fighting.

熊向晖 (xiongxianghui), secretary to Huzongnan, the commander of 300 thousand strong looking to eliminate the heart of CCP including Mao. He made sure that the nationalist were always one step behind and never had any secrets.

郭汝瑰 (guoruhui), especially 郭汝瑰, while being communist he actually was the one writing up the strategies for nationalists. So a communist not only was the first to the top secret military secrets of the nationalists, but actually drew it up too.

These are Chinese spies.

Which hole did this Gordon Chang crawl out of.

The most interesting fact is that ( if you want, you can check it from PRC's Govt. website) each province in China had:woot: greater gdp growth rate than the average gdp growth rate of China itself in FY12.:rofl:
It means in China- " Parts taken together are always greater than the total.

Congralations!You've find a big secret !
Now check india‘s each state growth rate and average india growth ,you will be surprised too .Obivously you don't know how the trade be calculated between different provinces

Chinese spies, CCP spies, 钱壮飞 (Qianzhuangfei), At the heart of the Nationalist spy agency. He made sure the nationalist had no secrets.

韩练成 (hanliancheng), Commander of a elite army, and was key to CCP victory by doing nothing in key moments and surrendering immediately without fighting.

熊向晖 (xiongxianghui), secretary to Huzongnan, the commander of 300 thousand strong looking to eliminate the heart of CCP including Mao. He made sure that the nationalist were always one step behind and never had any secrets.

郭汝瑰 (guoruhui), especially 郭汝瑰, while being communist he actually was the one writing up the strategies for nationalists. So a communist not only was the first to the top secret military secrets of the nationalists, but actually drew it up too.

These are Chinese spies.

Which hole did this Gordon Chang crawl out of.

Gordon Chang is a agent sent by the Chinese government to keep the west ignorant.

After he wrote the book about the coming Collapse of China in 2001 ,the US put all its attention on the middle east which gave china a break.

Now the us is coming to east asia ,we need Gordon Chang again

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom