What's new

China is terrorist becomes top trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
China might be evil to you. For us, China is a friend.

Kashmir and Uyghur are two different things. We are not going to condemn China because they didn't commit genocide. India is killing and raping Kashmiris in broad daylight.

Won't you mention how RSS Hindustan discriminates, kills and rapes its own citizens including Dalits? How about that for being pushed to the back burner?

All of my statements are on assumption that we are anyway bad people..My question to all of you as making India bad will not undermine the killings of Muslims by your own Muslim people.Who will address their problem? If you are si sincere about all Muslims then your platform should discuss all issue without any prejuidice or bias.

Funny the first result under this hashtag is a Turkish account with only 30 posts and all of them recycled old anti-China propaganda stock footage reposts, that have been reposted by other bots and shills thousands of times too. Just using another new hashtag.

There are hundreds of variants of these "China Terrorists" hashtags that have been pushed by every Indian sour grape for the last decade and that alone are millions who will just say any shit about China for their daily quota on China hate. Who cares about a few more American and Turkish shills on top of that?

We all know these concerted fake "movements" against geopolotical enemies of the U.S. are tollerated on these networks even when the operators publicly feign neutrality and independence.

Last edited:
LOL

I have said before and I say it again, these people deliver again and again the proof why they don't and won't have a top 100 university.

The Anglo-Zionazis have been using them as arsewipe – from Palestine to Afghanista, from Iraq to Libya, from Chechnya to Syria, from Somalia to Yemen ... again and again and yet, they fall again and again into the trap.

Don't blame others, blame yourselve for not learning any lessons in life.

Tomorrow they will find some excuse to reducate you and your family. You wouldn't be saying same things if Chinese Communist Party "guests" were sleeping with your daughters and sisters.
Pakistan first! And since China is Pakistan's alley, we must support them. Hell with this lame ummah shit, it gave us nothing. Pakistan first, regardless of religion.

US, China, Israelis and any other power who oppresses muslims are evil and just because one is giving you $$ shouldn't make them saints.

Once again Pakistani's shooting themselves in the foot, Once China stop Development they will cry over bad Economy .. USA is evil because it kills Muslims, China is Evil because it kills Muslims, Israel is evil because it Kills Muslims , Christian is evil , Hindu is evil ..

Straight talk won't make it to his head..
Convey the message in his own language.. throw a conspiracy theory at him he can't resist..

Tomorrow they will find some excuse to reducate you and your family. You wouldn't be saying same things if Chinese Communist Party "guests" were sleeping with your daughters and sisters.

US, China, Israelis and any other power who oppresses muslims are evil and just because one is giving you $$ shouldn't make them saints.

What about the Muslims oppressing Muslims ? How are they different? I'm sure you don't know the dark tales of interior sindh or rural Punjab.

Do you know the number of undocumented prisoners Saudia and Iran have ?

As for Chinese, they have their own fair share of islamophobics but I never accepted this number crunching that in a population of 6 million, 'millions' are in concentration camp. It doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Pakistan first! And since China is Pakistan's alley, we must support them. Hell with this lame ummah shit, it gave us nothing. Pakistan first, regardless of religion.

Funny. This Pakistan first mantra was chanted by Musharaff and look how that shed blood of Pashtuns for American pleasure and made Pakistan associated with terrorism.

So when will the world start talking about the 10 million Muslims killed worldwide since 1990, by the Americans?

World does talk and condemn USA over it's crimes.
Now let us start on China by condemning it over Rohingya and Uighur. Over to you my friend.

Its the Americans who go around bombing country after country and then they
have the cheek to call China terrorists. WTF.

Well, if Chinese who are known in history for massacres of its own people have the audacity to call America terrorists then why not the Americans?

What a nonsensical argument anyway. Bombing still doesn't even come close to a holocaust.

Now let us start on China by condemning it over Rohingya and Uighur. Over to you my friend.

I don't think this news has reached ccp bots yet, on account of information being restricted and all that, you know.

Politicians in Pakistan get to power by talking against America and he thinks the world praises America lmao

Good for all the Pakistanis like you who overlook Chinese assistance to Pakistan and are calling out the Chinese over their crimes against Uighurs.
China needs to be brought down a peg or two for the sake of humanity.

Trust me, they will tell their family China is our ally and we stand by it. Pakistan first.

No they don't. The Americans have slaughtered 10 million Muslims globally since August 1990 and everyone stood silent. They also claimed that Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins. A proven lie. Now, these SAME americans are accusing the Chinese of allegedly preventing Islamic radicalisation in their country. However No deaths or killings. They have also provided NO EVIDENCE of this either.

So, how many millions of Muslims have the Chinese massacred?.........:azn:..........So far you have provided 0 evidence for ANY of your claims.......:azn:.......8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom