What's new

China is definitely not Middle East

China is definitely not in the same league as the Middle East (or West Asia, from our perspective) at the moment. The economy is doing good & the people are relatively prosperous. But it has many of the same symptoms of countries like Egypt i.e an authoritarian setup, wide income disparity, intolerance of any political opposition, widespread corruption etc.. These are the weak points, but then again the CPC has shown an amazing tendency to adapt & is also capable of brute force lest the situation gets out of hand.

China's time is not now but perhaps some time in the future. But there is no doubting the fact that the government is nervous, given its overzealous response to the mere mention of any protest on the internet.

兄弟,希望你平安,日本现在怎么样了?

Chinese people fear turbulence and worry about being led into troubles and so they ardently hope for peace, stability, harmony and peace. They exert themselves to seek development wholeheartedly and still better livelihoods, and most of them long for a better quality of life. Hence, the only very few trouble makers cannot randomly make a crack up in the country even if they vainly attempt to make trouble.
If this paragraph had appeared in an American newspaper rather than the People's Daily would it not be cited as proof of American "racism"?

The US and the EU are pushing hard to instigate similar arab/jasmine unrest in China. But instead of massive protest or street gatherings attended only by the Western journalists and a US ambassador in search of recognition, the Chinese people have become more united behind the Communist party and comrade HU's leadership. This instigation by the US war criminals is having a contrary effect, the Chinese Government is now investing massively in internal security in view of preventing any unrest. The EU instead of following the US war criminals should in fact join hand with China which have supported Greece, Portugal, Spain given that all the financial crisis since 2008 have been caused by the US. The US war criminals continue to kill innocent women and children in Afganistan, Irak and Pakistan.

China is definitely not in the same league as the Middle East (or West Asia, from our perspective) at the moment. The economy is doing good & the people are relatively prosperous. But it has many of the same symptoms of countries like Egypt i.e an authoritarian setup, wide income disparity, intolerance of any political opposition, widespread corruption etc.. These are the weak points, but then again the CPC has shown an amazing tendency to adapt & is also capable of brute force lest the situation gets out of hand.

China's time is not now but perhaps some time in the future. But there is no doubting the fact that the government is nervous, given its overzealous response to the mere mention of any protest on the internet.

Many Indians like to cite the fact that there are 80,000 protests in China every year. The government is not worried about protests. We have protests all the damn time. People I know have even participated in 1 and smashed things. The government is however very justified in suppressing CIA backed rebels.

The US and the EU are pushing hard to instigate similar arab/jasmine unrest in China. But instead of massive protest or street gatherings attended only by the Western journalists and a US ambassador in search of recognition, the Chinese people have become more united behind the Communist party and comrade HU's leadership. This instigation by the US war criminals is having a contrary effect, the Chinese Government is now investing massively in internal security in view of preventing any unrest. The EU instead of following the US war criminals should in fact join hand with China which have supported Greece, Portugal, Spain given that all the financial crisis since 2008 have been caused by the US. The US war criminals continue to kill innocent women and children in Afganistan, Irak and Pakistan.

Portugal and Spain bite us back the most. Greece is a good friend though.

You're here again? FFS.

...instead of massive protest or street gatherings attended only by the Western journalists and a US ambassador in search of recognition, the Chinese people have become more united behind the Communist party and comrade HU's leadership.
The U.S. doesn't want Hu as leader? :confused: :hitwall: News to me.

The U.S. doesn't want Hu as leader? :confused: :hitwall: News to me.

Small correction I think. The US doesn't want effective governance in China. A democratic revolution would certainly get ride of that.

When the US doesn't want to pay cost of militarily stopping China's rise, subversion is the alternative.

Back
Top Bottom