What's new

China is buying up Italy, one company at a time

The West had also labeled the Japanese products as inferior back in the 70/80s

True, I read from the magzine, a Japanese company produced poisonous milk in 1950s too. This is just a fact, and we cannot use it as a defence to China's bad products. There is reasons when people make fake products because the cost of doing so is less than the punishment of law, so China do not only concentrate on big projects, but to make the law more authoritative to punish some bad companies and to contain the unhealthy competition between them.

True, I read from the magzine, a Japanese company produced poisonous milk in 1950s too. This is just a fact, and we cannot use it as a defence to China's bad products. There is reasons when people make fake products because the cost of doing so is less than the punishment of law, so China do not only concentrate on big projects, but to make the law more authoritative to punish some bad companies and to contain the unhealthy competition between them.

Definitely, the problem with China is how to put regulation into good practice dealing with malpractices found in many companies.
I can relate that not every company can produce quality stuffs up to Western standards but when customers' health is at stake it cannot be tolerated. Recent food scandal in Taiwan is totally unacceptable for example. Not only tough laws and punishments are necessary but also frequent inspections is a must. Problem lies with lack of inspections :sick:

:rofl: @MarkusS , maybe you are eating pasta with made in China ingredients

Its called investment. Its not like china has anything to say in italy. Italy is well known for justvtakimg away property whenever it needs to be. Like it just did with property belonging to putins puppets. In the end evrything in italy is owned from the mafia. If chinese investors accept this, and they do, otherwise they would not invest. All is fine for me. :) We are honorful men. And we do honorful business in italy.

Back
Top Bottom