What's new

China is back to stapling visas to Arunachal travellers

If the Indian Air Force was used, the only result would be the Indian Air Force needing to buy some new planes.

We have always stationed only a tiny portion of our forces in Tibet, because that's all that's necessary to deter India.

you are wrong here!!!
china stationed more forces towards east due to u.s presence there(u cant ignore this,i can bet).
and for japan,korea u think ,china will station more forces??:disagree::disagree::disagree:.

thats y china urges every month to india ,not to join west.
china dont want other border confronted by u.s proxy

Still in the hangover from 1962 :what:
We are much nearer to 2012 now :coffee:

yeah you are right we are in 2012

in 1962 china economy and millitary properly not much bigger than yours or even may be worse than yours but we still kickk your asssssss .

Need i say more about 2012?

'China's stand to issue stapled visa to Arunachal residents a good omen'

BEIJING: China's decision to issue stapled visas to Arunachal Pradesh residents is a good omen, observers of India-China border negotiations, said. It means China accepts people of Arunachal to be Indian citizens, which is major policy change for a country that describes it as its own province of "South Tibet".

"If this news is correct, it is a setback for our stand. Or, a major concession given to India," Hu Shisheng, deputy director in the State-run Institute of South and Southeast Asian Studies, told TNN.

Some Indian observers have taken a different view claiming that stapled visas were continuation of China's policy of putting up obstacles in the way of a negotiated settlement of the boundary problem. But there are signs that the Indian government is secretly happy over the new development as China did not give any visas to residents of Arunachal earlier.

"We have been saying that people of Arunachal Pradesh do not need any visa as it is part of China. If stapled visa has been given, there must be a mutual agreement between the two countries," he said.

There was a "slim chance" of stapled visas being issued by mistake by some official because it is a sensitive issue. "There must have been a change in policy for such a thing to happen" Hu said.

He said the case of Arunachal should not be linked with Kashmir. Residents of Jammu and Kashmir are being given stapled visa because of the dispute between India and Pakistan. "China has said it is ready to change its policies and even redraw the border around Kashmir once India and Pakistan settle their disputes," Hu said.

'China's stand to issue stapled visa to Arunachal residents a good omen' - The Times of India

What's the problem here with Indians? Ain't that stapled paper good enough to travel to currently established Chinese territory? I assume the two gentlemen hold India Passport, sure they can get back.

What's the problem here?

What's the problem here with Indians? Ain't that stapled paper good enough to travel to currently established Chinese territory? I assume the two gentlemen hold India Passport, sure they can get back.

What's the problem here?

The answer to your question is in the post above.

China is changing its policy toward india more and more india regions will be giving stapling visas

It seems India has to be aggressive and confrontational to China, otherwise China will continue to show disregard and hostility to India. If the Chinese perceive India as weak the Indians will have to prove otherwise it's as simple as that. Perhaps retaliate with their own border incursion as the Chinese repeatedly do, two can play at the game. Indian Gov is cowering down....

It seems India has to be aggressive and confrontational to China, otherwise China will continue to show disregard and hostility to India. If the Chinese perceive India as weak the Indians will have to prove otherwise it's as simple as that. Perhaps retaliate with their own border incursion as the Chinese repeatedly do, two can play at the game. Indian Gov is cowering down....

Yes ofcourse......im sure you would just love that wouldn't you ? you silly warmongering nut.

yeah you are right we are in 2012

in 1962 china economy and millitary properly not much bigger than yours or even may be worse than yours but we still kickk your asssssss .

Need i say more about 2012?

Say whatever you want dude, just get out of that 62 hongover.
Once you have done that, maybe we can drink to 2011 :cheers:

Whatever, mr. shakespeare, please do excuse me for my poor English since not everyone had the luxury of having 200yrs of English lessons from the British.:lol:

Anything you say to us is also directed to pakistan. Remember we did share some history :lol:

Perhaps according to your "brilliant logic", that should be nothing left to discuss on this forum?:lol:

Well bringing up 200 British colonization, you did mean the Indian subcontinent meaning India, pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc.

Don't take it to heart man, I think things can be easily solved with a better understanding. The forum ain't reality. :cheers:

Well bringing up 200 British colonization, you did mean the Indian subcontinent meaning India, pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc.

Don't take it to heart man, I think things can be easily solved with a better understanding. The forum ain't reality. :cheers:

Pakistan wasnt occupied for more than 50 years...nd no colonials were seen in public (as there were very few in our country) our region coz of our country being strict,backward n religious.
Unlike ur india tht was under the brits for more than 200 years.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom