What's new

China is back to stapling visas to Arunachal travellers

Pakistan wasnt occupied for more than 50 years...nd no colonials were seen in public (as there were very few in our country) our region coz of our country being strict,backward n religious.
Unlike ur india tht was under the brits for more than 200 years.

Who the hell did you guys gain independence from then? :hitwall:

Pakistan wasnt occupied for more than 50 years...nd no colonials were seen in public (as there were very few in our country) our region coz of our country being strict,backward n religious.
Unlike ur india tht was under the brits for more than 200 years.

Is this claim intended to be taken seriously? Would you consider a suggestion to consult the texts for perhaps all of fifteen minutes, or would you prefer a rebuttal in four sections: Punjab, Sind, NWFP and Baluchistan? While there is no need to add a fifth, such a fifth section can be added to one of the previous four.

It is difficult to understand why 50 years of "occupation" is cited, when parts of Pakistan were occupied, under vigorous and robust British administration which became notorious in the rest of India for its abrasive ways and intervention in the lives of citizens which bordered on the brutal.

With the greatest respect to a senior person's views, this comment will not pass close scrutiny.

lol Joe I think you'll be bombarded with this question in the next few days and weeks.

I think the only post they could find for Joe is military professional! :P

Seems think tank group is reserved for Pakistani nationals.

May be so, One 'non state actor' morphed in to a 'military professional'.
Our Sir Joe (of the order of the garter- and below) at least does not bear that distinction.;)

^^
Off topic

Shearerji, you served in the military ? :blink:

<sigh>

It's like this.

The administration was getting seriously concerned about the length of some posts on PDF and decided to make an example of some of the worst offenders, without being obvious about it. So they picked one who was long-winded, argumentative, and never would give up, and managed to drown his opponents in garbage of such volume that it would take a space ship to navigate out of it. They did it very neatly, by elevating him to something he didn't deserve. This terrified that bod and he stopped his rambling, long-winded discourses. They are partying in the PDF HQ now.

Don't give away this secret, mind.

I am informed that the pre-qualification think held them back. They're looking for proof.

May be so, One 'non state actor' morphed in to a 'military professional'.
Our Sir Joe (of the order of the garter- and below) at least does not bear that distinction.;)

Oh, yeah?

Listen buster, garter and below is about right. You aren't even getting to the garter - I don't swing that way.

Yes he is.i had my own doubts regarding the his style of posting which matches 99% with the person who is military professional too but with different nick.

Dash! Caught with my beard off!!

OK, it's a fair cop, Guv'nor. Who is I? I mean, who am he? Oh, what the heck! you know what I mean. We are fascinated at the thought of meeting ourselves.

PS: What does this have to do with China is back to stapling visas to Arunachal travellers?

<sigh>

It's like this.

The administration was getting seriously concerned about the length of some posts on PDF and decided to make an example of some of the worst offenders, without being obvious about it. So they picked one who was long-winded, argumentative, and never would give up, and managed to drown his opponents in garbage of such volume that it would take a space ship to navigate out of it. They did it very neatly, by elevating him to something he didn't deserve. This terrified that bod and he stopped his rambling, long-winded discourses. They are partying in the PDF HQ now.

Don't give away this secret, mind.

I am informed that the pre-qualification think held them back. They're looking for proof.

Oh, yeah?

Listen buster, garter and below is about right. You aren't even getting to the garter - I don't swing that way.

Dash! Caught with my beard off!!

OK, it's a fair cop, Guv'nor. Who is I? I mean, who am he? Oh, what the heck! you know what I mean. We are fascinated at the thought of meeting ourselves.

PS: What does this have to do with China is back to stapling visas to Arunachal travellers?

@ Sir Joe,
That was in a lighter vein, could not resist the temptation (son of Adam after all):devil:

Staples were getting tiresome.

Meh.

Agni V's are good enough to keep China at bay for now. Let them play paper games.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom