What's new

China invades "Japanese" territorial waters

Even you cannot do a jack about it.Every Tom dick harry like Sino challenger opens up a thread to flex his muscle.I think Japs are the one who has humiliated you badly in the past.Time to go through history books boi.
Indians get humilated by UK hundreds years, i never see they got any payback. Cheers India!

better than someone even can't reverse engineer and pay billions to buy. What a joke! when it comes to India, only a word Mr. DELAY pop out in my mind.

Mao ze Dong Said your big daddy is a paper tiger. We tied with your big daddy in Korean war even they had nuke. What a big daddy!

India need to tackle with Pakistan, Bagladesh, Siri lankar. No time ******* around with Big China. India is obviously bog down in the subcontinental.

Fuark We are seeing that big China crying loud for so many years for Arunachal Pradesh.Why don't big China come forward and annex it..China is good into bullying Viets & Philippines.

so basically the toothless Chinese ran back because of a stern Japanese warning. lol so much for the megatons

Perhaps as toothless as how we slaughter thousands of your army boys like pigs back in 1962 "cake walk" and "run back" as a moral victory for Indians?
And please stop telling fairy tales about you got a so-called Chinese girl friend or wtf it is, the reality its consider an insult to even link anyone with Indian in HK or taiwan, they got way better taste than that:lol:

Perhaps as toothless as how we slaughter thousands of your army boys like pigs back in 1962 "cake walk" and "run back" as a moral victory for Indians?
And please stop telling fairy tales about you got a so-called Chinese girl friend or wtf it is, the reality its consider an insult to even link anyone with Indian in HK or taiwan, they got way better taste than that:lol:
a splendid insight to your up-bringing. way to keep it classy :tup:

Fuark We are seeing that big China crying loud for so many years for Arunachal Pradesh.Why don't big China come forward and annex it..China is good into bullying Viets & Philippines.
Are you seriously asking a war with China? It make nonsense there. When the time comes, we will take back Arunachal as you call it. Believe it or not for your convenience.

you got ur arse under fire while fighting with those under armed 10000 soldiers and so called cake walk ended with arunachal with india :)

Time will tell it Kid.Flex your power in front of Philippines and Thailand.We are not going to buy your ****.Spurt it somewhere else.
Don't call me kid, actually you might not be that old i assume. I speak whenever i glad to, no need for your permission Sir.

Time will tell it Kid.Flex your power in front of Philippines and Thailand.We are not going to buy your ****.Spurt it somewhere else.
BTW, WTF it does with Thiland, a friend of China.

Rightly so, they are habitual bullying to southeast asia countries around SCS.
If facing Japan, they will be turned off soon.

Back
Top Bottom