What's new

China invades "Japanese" territorial waters

lol..and mark my word chinki,China will do nothing to stop Japan from taking those islands apart from making some loud cry and issuing some warning..you can cry and post missiles as much as you can,but China knows that if any conflict break out,they have to deal with USA..now,run back naive member..shoo shooo...

did i hurt you that much for you to turn into a suicide troll for using racist language:lol:

^more off-topic blabbering. if you're interested in 1962, open a new thread. we are discussing the national shame china is suffering at the hands of japanese in 2012

This is called your habit of bullying. But keep in your mind that Japanese Navy was not easy to bully.
They'll spank you if you are wild. :cheesy:

LOL mate the reality tell a different story we send six patrol ships into japan territories and they darenot do anything, i suggest you stop smoke what ever you been smoking:rofl:

^more off-topic blabbering. if you're interested in 1962, open a new thread. we are discussing the national shame china is suffering at the hands of japanese in 2012

Yeah right, show me where the hell this thread has to do with the so-called national shame of China, if not do not pretended to be a wise guy, we knew what you guys are made of, "81 nation":lol:
Now stop your childish trolling and stick to the topic which is "China invades "Japanese" territorial waters" will you?

yes we can see japan making a mockery of your territorial integrity, but we have yet to see any chinese retaliation.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's what Nehru thought in 1962!

Not as shameful as being colonised for 300 years, having your master language as official language ,having a white italian waitress as a leader:rofl:
But they were enslaved by Central Asian conquerors for 800 years before that and that's why hindi is actually just a bastardize form of Urdu!! Urdu is pure form of the language spoken by their masters. The pidgin version is now called hindi, spoken by the former slaves.

They were enslaved so badly they even lost their language. Only Tamils have a truly indigenous indian language and culture. All the rest have this massive inferiority complex from being enslaved for so long.

Keep showing your inferiority complex indians ;)

Yeah right, show me where the hell this thread has to do with the so-called national shame of China, if not do not pretended to be a wise guy, we knew what you guys are made of, "81 nation":lol:
Now stop your childish trolling and stick to the topic which is "China invades "Japanese" territorial waters" will you?
for all the huffing n puffing, all that china managed was to run back after japanese coast warned with mere words.

when are the fishermen arriving, hopefully they are braver than PLAN

i merely posted my opinion. we all heard the talk of lobbing megatons, while in reality all you managed to lob were stones at the japanese embassy.

China declares WAR!!!

1z3seis.png

Island row: Chinese military told to be ready against Japan

If one looks at the map, these islands surely have a strategic location. I personally feel that though the Chinese may try and avoid a war, but would react very aggressively if Japan tries to attempt an occupation.

diaoyut.jpg

The HK Diaoyu Island activists have set off again to land on the island!

Link 1

Meanwhile, Japan declared they will arrest anybody landing on the island again. But Chinese hackers hacked the Japanese Supreme Court website!

Link 2

Japan is sending all six of its AEGIS destroyers to Diayu Islands!

Link 3

Second Artillery General has responded: China will launch a missile attack on the whole Japanese home islands!!

Link 4

Chinese nuclear submarines have already surrounded Diaoyu Islands!!

Link 5

Thousands of Chinese are storming the Japanese Embassy in Beijing!

Anti-Japan protests in China swell, turn violent

Is a war about to happen?

SC is trying to shift the indian cheerleading trolls to another gear!

Back
Top Bottom