What's new

China invades another Phil. Island.

Addendum: I suppose we shall see the realization of NEAU sooner than expected.

tAG_115159.jpeg

5156_1013706401296_1784133956_28348.jpg

What more against a Giant Power that is China, the 2nd largest economy in the world, and soon to eclipse that of the United States?

Your statement is correct bro, but allow me to make a minor supplement. Sector-wise China is second in services (same in consumption, govt spend), but second to none in industrial economy. China is far bigger in many industrial-related areas, some even bigger than rest-of-the-world-combined (example, an over-sized steel capacity in a peace time economy). if you are interested welcome to discuss in other thread relevant to this. Thanks!

Last edited:
What can Japan do against China? China is a giant. And as for the United States? They do not even have political clout or will to engage ISIS, a rag tag band of brigands in Syria/Iraq. What more against a Giant Power that is China, the 2nd largest economy in the world, and soon to eclipse that of the United States? LOL.

Nothing, my friend. No one can win a war with China, now, and expect to survive the storm.

LOL, I don't think anyone should do anything. I know, China is so big and strong. It's the largest economy soon. So overwhelming. Everyone should run and hide! ;)

Last edited:
Philippines may have tried to repeat their sneaky trick in 1999 on Second Thomas Shoal, by deliberately running aground a ship to Jackson Atoll then claiming sovereignty over it.

That pretty much sums it up. People are wondering why the US isn't shooting up the Chinese ships...well the Philippine's aren't the declared owner so nobody is going to fight over "squatter's rules". But the same thing also applies to some of the other islands too. The whole area is one big "squatter" fiasco.

LOL, I don't think anyone should do anything. This war is already won by the USA. China building islands is bad for China while the USA is sitting there laughing at China for spending billion of dollars for nothing. China is probably thinking "oh yeah, we strong, we build more islands to conquer the world!" when the reality is they haven't even face a real bullet.

Mongol invasion should ring a bell to some people. China built the Great Wall for nothing then lost everything to the Mongol. Did the Great Beautiful Wall of China stop the Mongols? nope LOL. Chinese minds are weird. They think that a war can be won without blood shed. HAHAHA

Lo and behold, all great Empires that went against the Chinese were pummeled over time and lost , defeated, into the pages of history. Whereas Zhongguo --- The Great Middle Kingdom --- has remained intact , and rises again. All empires that went against China : Xiognu, Huns, Mongols, Manchu, Japanese, British, French --- all collapsed. Yet where is China? She was forced to experience great humiliation during the 100 years of humiliation, yes, she was invaded , yet in the end, where are those invaders? What happened to the Great Japanese Empire? Dismembered. The British Empire (its sovereign, Victoria, once said "the sun never sets on the British Empire") collapsed at the end of the 2nd world war, the French Empire collapsed, the Dutch, et al. China, progressively, is rising again, re-establising its historical role as the pre-eminent power in Asia -- as it had always been. You surely do not believe China will collapse now, do you? lol. China has not even reached 1/4th of her potential, and her very presence is already an existential threat to US Pacific Hegemony.

The Chinese have a saying, "talk less, act more." I suppose they will continue with that mantra. They will build, build, and build. :)

Your statement is correct bro, but allow me to make a minor supplement. Sector-wise China is second in services (same in consumption, govt spend), but second to none in industrial economy. China is far bigger in many industrial-related areas, some even bigger than rest-of-the-world-combined. if you are interested welcome to discuss in other thread relevant to this. Thanks!

Excellent appraisal, bro. One article i think you would like to read:

A new era for manufacturing in China | McKinsey & Company

LOL, I don't think anyone should do anything. I know, China is so big and strong. It's the largest economy soon. So overwhelming. Everyone should run and hide! ;)

The Chinese never had the national character of overzealous expansionism (thank G_d) ! The Chinese are, in general, a very peaceful people, centered in their trade, development, in peace. They have always been a reactionary people, and trusting, tho sensitive of past wrongs. Tho not closed to opening their hearts to past aggression. In fact, Japan is very lucky to have a neighbor like China , tho we have wronged them in the past, they are able to work with us, even accept us amongst them to trade, and to engage in culture exchanges, friendship exchanges.

The Chinese never engaged in extermination campaigns, rather, as you know about Chinese character of their migration to other parts of Asia --- they will integrate and mingle with host civilizations: be it in Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Burma, Singapore , Japan , Korea, United States, EU et al.

Every where in the world you will find a Chinatown. And Chinese Huaren -- do they not integrate and are proactive members of society? Of course. They do not make a big noise even in their host societies, but do their best to assimilate.

Lo and behold, all great Empires that went against the Chinese were pummeled over time and lost , defeated, into the pages of history. Whereas Zhongguo --- The Great Middle Kingdom --- has remained intact , and rises again. All empires that went against China : Xiognu, Huns, Mongols, Manchu, Japanese, British, French --- all collapsed. Yet where is China? She was forced to experience great humiliation during the 100 years of humiliation, yes, she was invaded , yet in the end, where are those invaders? What happened to the Great Japanese Empire? Dismembered. The British Empire (its sovereign, Victoria, once said "the sun never sets on the British Empire") collapsed at the end of the 2nd world war, the French Empire collapsed, the Dutch, et al. China, progressively, is rising again, re-establising its historical role as the pre-eminent power in Asia -- as it had always been. You surely do not believe China will collapse now, do you? lol. China has not even reached 1/4th of her potential, and her very presence is already an existential threat to US Pacific Hegemony.

The Chinese have a saying, "talk less, act more." I suppose they will continue with that mantra. They will build, build, and build. :)

LOL, they did built the Great Wall of China and got slaughtered hard. "Talk less, act more" is true for anyone. It doesn't have to be with China alone. Nice try though.

Where are those invaders? they embedded their DNA into the Chinese. Just like a cocoon.

"You surely do not believe China will collapse now, do you? lol. China has not even reached 1/4th of her potential"

They are collapsing they aren't where they used to be. LOL, you are lying if you believe that they are growing. But I like your approach ;)

It's true China has not reach 1/4th of her potential because she will not go higher than that because the market determines that and the US will never let that happen. Half of China is using its other half for cheap labor to be rich. They are eating themselves from inside out. LOL, they will never grow unless they know how to make food for 1.4 billion people and with an average GDP per capita to $50,000/year. China is not ready for that and its too big of a population to manage. The logistics would be astronomical.

It's not even practical my friend. Dreams do exist but with limitation. If you want to go big, you better seek other world in the universe. LOL

"Every where in the world you will find a Chinatown. And Chinese Huaren -- do they not integrate and are proactive members of society? Of course. They do not make a big noise even in their host societies, but do their best to assimilate."

Not true, Chinatown is reducing in sizes and impact. Chinese lost their influences awhile ago. You're behind.

"Japan is very lucky to have a neighbor like China , tho we have wronged them in the past, they are able to work with us, even accept us amongst them to trade, and to engage in culture exchanges, friendship exchanges."

Japan need the Chinese labor force. Only for now.

Last edited:
Either way its their game and trap. All of a sudden they will far Japan or major military force in the region for war. As they already prepared while you still plucking rose pellets saying'She loves me ' 'She loves me not' 'She loves me ' 'She loves me not' 'She loves me ' 'She loves me not' ...
Good luck with that bro. We already being back stabbed by China in 1962

For all the information about 1962 available today, you are still repeating this very old "backstabbing" story. It means only one of two things, you either don't read much, or don't think much.

Of all the countries you could have chosen, you chose the worst example.

US has gone all out to aid Pakistan. To the extent that they even sent their 7th Fleet against India in 1971 war.
That India outmaneuvered US by involving USSR among other things is a separate issue. On its part US did its utmost to save Pakistan.

Even after that, the only reason why Pakistan still exists today (though half its population and size as before) is because US threatened everyone - India and USSR - with massive war if India attacked the region what is currently Pakistan.

Is it that inconvenient for you to talk about how America got Pakistan involved in both its proxy war with the USSR and the so called "war on terror", only for them to, later, sanction Pakistan and accused them of supporting terrorists?

It's true China has not reach 1/4th of her potential because she will not go higher than that because the market determines that and the US will never let that happen. Half of China is using its other half for cheap labor to be rich. They are eating themselves from inside out. LOL, they will never grow unless they know how to make food for 1.4 billion people and with an average GDP per capita to $50,000/year. China is not ready for that and its too big of a population to manage. The logistics would be astronomical.

Why do you underestimate the Chinese? As a Japanese, i will say the most tenacious people are Chinese. They will prove you incorrect, in the end. :)

LOL, they did built the Great Wall of China and got slaughtered hard. "Talk less, act more" is true for anyone. It doesn't have to be with China alone. Nice try though.

Where are those invaders? they embedded their DNA into the Chinese. Just like a cocoon.

Where is the Xiognu? Where is the Manchu? Where are the Mongols? :)

And the Han people? 95% of the 1.4 Billion Chinese are Han. The Han are like a great forest....a people insurmountable.

And for Japanese, well, we can't say anything since a good portion of us come from them. We exist because of them.

Good read, upgrading manufacturing is right goal. As backbone of other industries, steel manufacturing runs at about 800 million tonnes per year in China, though only 2/3 of built capacity, it's already more than rest-of-the-world combined. Industrial over-capacity is obvious in peace time economy like now (I don't see any war-time economy happening in near future), China should relocate some offshore, and sell/lease some to under-capacity Japanese tech firms like Nippon Steel.

Last edited:
That pretty much sums it up. People are wondering why the US isn't shooting up the Chinese ships...well the Philippine's aren't the declared owner so nobody is going to fight over "squatter's rules". But the same thing also applies to some of the other islands too. The whole area is one big "squatter" fiasco.

Well, some Filipinos think US is obligated to die for their land grabbing, and Vietnamese and Indians here are just dying to see China and US beat the sh1t out of each other. US should make its defense pack more specific to Filipinos so they will not have some unrealistic fantasy.

Why do you underestimate the Chinese? As a Japanese, i will say the most tenacious people are Chinese. They will prove you incorrect, in the end. :)

And the Han people? 95% of the 1.4 Billion Chinese are Han. The Han are like a great forest....a people insurmountable.

And for Japanese, well, we can't say anything since a good portion of us come from them. We exist because of them.

I just told you where those ppl are. LOL

I don't under estimate the Chinese, they over estimated themselves.

Without China, you would not exist. Without China, there is no Japan.

Without China, there is nothing.

That's not true. You need to go way way back to time before China and the Han Chinese. Way back into history and ask yourself who planted the seed for all the branches? They aren't the original but we do branches off. Japanese are Japanese because they think differently and their believes are different. Different beliefs build different ppl.

That's not true. You need to go way way back to time before China and the Han Chinese. Way back into history and ask yourself who planted the seed for all the branches? They aren't the original but we do branches off. Japanese are Japanese because they think differently and their believes are different. Different beliefs build different ppl.

I understand your guys hate China for a reason, but the ignorance you displayed here is mind blowing. Maybe this is one of the reasons for all your braveness, Vietnam is still a tiny backward country that depends its very survival on China today?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom