What's new

China & Indonesia warns deploying US Marines in Australia

back to the topic.

not surprising to see jealous indians.

india is behind china in everything, it must suck to be behind forever.
its that inferiority complex that fuels hate towards china.

Are the chinese loved all over the world?

Even Russians,Malays,Indonesian have no good relation with their local chinese population.

chinese are hard working people, indians are lazy bums.
thats why china has always been ahead of india in its history and will continue to be ahead.

india will always be a follower of china.
thats why china will easily be well ahead of india in everything.

thats why china has always been ahead of india in its history and will continue to be ahead.

There is nothing common between what i wrote and what you wrote.

back to the topic.

Just because some Chinese self-idollized like you that made all ot of Chinese people got killed. Remember Jakarta May 1998?

If you keep your lousy thing for sure Its will happends again? Thinking China going to back up its citizen? Think twice!

Yea Chinese people very hardworking guys.. you steal other countries technology and tell the world that you have invented a new design...

back to the topic.

i think the topic was about deploying of marines in Auatralia....ahh but what can we expect from the trolls who are just obsessed with India.....

On Topic:Its there country....so they are the best person to decide what is good for there country....

this chinki believes thier ccp controlled china is whole world ...... open ur tiny eyes and see the world .....
australian and all over world ppl don't hate indian ( as per ur wish) coz they are arrogant , they do so coz everywhere they see indian working at good post which they feel they deserve as their birth right .......
its all about animal instinct defending ur own turf, got it thru ur thin skull or do i need to drill more :moil:

Are those two words necessary ?? Do u know that these are also a kind of racist terms?? I suggest u edit your post.

i think the topic was about deploying of marines in Auatralia....ahh but what can we expect from the trolls who are just obsessed with India.....

On Topic:Its there country....so they are the best person to decide what is good for there country....
In that case, I think they made the wrong bet on this one. 2500+ marines can't physically save all of Australia. Australia should stop backstabbing China long-term.

Back
Top Bottom