What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

I've been watching some Indian media about this dust-up -- I know, I have the scummiest taste in entertainment -- and it's been a very amusing and enlightening experience. The depth of delusion these people suffer under beggars belief! You really have to see it to believe it.

It's funny that on *every* single one of these talking head "discussions," (more like mass feces-flinging exercises) one guest or another's connection is lost. How do these people think they'll fare against Chinese electronic warfare?

Are you kidding me, your media and politicans are all scared to death nowadays, there are countless articles there, just nobody in China cares what you say.

The Chinese media are just for our people and troops, as well as international audience, this is called media preparation before war, which make China stand on a moral high ground before they crush you.

It is just like a big guy being hit by a tiny thug, then call everyone to see: look, look, a thug hit me now so I am now about to do self-defence, before that guy kill the tiny thug easily and everyone else believe he is justified.

China has many ways to downplay this confrontation, like send troops into india border and create a situtaion similiar to this standoff to get even, but guess what? China dont that, why? because China dont aim at get even, they are aim at take this as a reason to crush you.

If the mentality capablity of indian memebers in this forum is representive, I pretty sure the reality will crush you in a right-on-your-face style in the near future.

you're just silly. Neither China nor India has the ability or inclination to fight a war. China simply mis-calculated Indian resolve and are now scrambling to save. Grow up.

you're just silly. Neither China nor India has the ability or inclination to fight a war. China simply mis-calculated Indian resolve and are now scrambling to save. Grow up.

China enters a conflict to win, not like the stalemate in Kashmir going on since eternity. So China does thorough planning, before it starts the execution. When they do come for you, you won't know what hit you. You think the military movement in border areas is the only movement? They have many assets that need to be positioned. I wouldn't be surprised to find one fine day they decide to gift Pakistan their old aircraft carrier along with fighters. You are going to be surrounded before you are crushed.

China enters a conflict to win, not like the stalemate in Kashmir going on since eternity. So China does thorough planning, before it starts the execution. When they do come for you, you won't know what hit you. You think the military movement in border areas is the only movement? They have many assets that need to be positioned. I wouldn't be surprised to find one fine day they decide to gift Pakistan their old aircraft carrier along with fighters. You are going to be surrounded before you are crushed.

Its clear now China's 002 and the ones after will be EMALS carriers with possible nuclear power. This means LiaoNing (CV16) and even 001A will have to go eventually. I do hope Pakistan can receive them and hopefully as a gift haha, friendship forever.

Its not just WWI but land connected war now or next 30 years are going to use railway to transport hundred thousand tons of military equipment. From Battle of stanligrad To soviet-Afghanistan war. It's all the same of using railway to move military equipment to remote land connected conflict. What is your point of suggesting it to WWI?
Nostalgia.... Some staffs don't change...

I still don't think this situation will lead to war, but I think it will change the way China's stance on India's UNSC membership and Kashmir. Don't be surprised if you see Chinese military and civilian advisors start appearing in Pakistan's side of Kashmir on a frequent basis. The Brahmaputra river dam project is definitely going ahead now.

My original quote still exists. You can easily quote that. Let me know if you need to be educated. I will help you.

I will say again - PR China has not won a single major conflict (except against the Chinese)
I did not say that PR China totally lost either.

And yeah, I do like to go back to school. Nice memories, man. :)

Thanks. We are largely in agreement.

Yes, as a previous colony, as long as the war don't make it a colony again, all the conflicts could be defined victory. Indian's winning roof is very low.

I still don't think this situation will lead to war, but I think it will change the way China's stance on India's UNSC membership and Kashmir. Don't be surprised if you see Chinese military and civilian advisors start appearing in Pakistan's side of Kashmir on a frequent basis. The Brahmaputra river dam project is definitely going ahead now.

Then you dont know the situation well, yes, it will lead to the war and india will be crushed.

Asia need peace. Do not wage war!.
Nuclear power warfare could lead to Nuclear war!.

India successfully stopped the road construction. Why not retreat back to the position?
India is structurally weaker than China. India should step back.
Why is India structurally weaker?
Because
1) India has caste system which discriminate their own people for the enemy.
2) India has many separatist groups.

Those 2 points, if one look at western playbook of "Divide and Rule", one know how to exploit these inherent weakness.
Therefore it is India very own sake to stop all these unnecessary tension.

Do you know something called right to express or speech or speak (lol)
It's called democracy my friend which you may not have heard of where if somebody abuses our motherland we can't kill him because it's what they call right to express.
Funny, democracy. official Chinese media saying if China had opted for democracy it would have become another India “where around 20 per cent of the world’s poorest live”.

Funny, democracy. official Chinese media saying if China had opted for democracy it would have become another India “where around 20 per cent of the world’s poorest live”.

Not really, the key difference between China and India is China is a country of Chinese, whilst india is a country of indians.

China never favored UNSC or NSG, what she has for india ? Excuses.

Chinese military advisers or planners are already in pakistan. Who gave pakistan nukes ? who gave them missiles ? its china.

Brahmputra river dont affect us much, its affect's Bangladesh instead. FYI, china cant control brahmputra entirely.

Then you dont know the situation well, yes, it will lead to the war and india will be crushed.

Could You and some others please calm down a bit !

There is no need war due to "minor" border issues and neither China nor India is stupid to wage war to risk all economic and political gains (esp. China made) in recent years for a completely unimportant border in that area regardless the historical issues and their importance I'm fully aware of.

Additionally I think some of You, who are calling for war, simply do not know what this means, the consequences and suffer esp. for civilians on both sides and all that only that a few fan-boys feel proud. Has anyone of You been with the military??

It's always so much easy to sit lazy and comfortable at home on a PC and make a lot of chest-bumping ... and a so much different issue to face the actual situation in that area.

Otherwise I suggest You should voluntarily sign in...

Boys ... You really need to calm down.
Deino

Not really, the key difference between China and India is China is built by Chinese, while india is built by indians.
You violate the political correctness rules here, no racist!
Wait, we are Chinese, we don't have racist in our country at all, we just take it as difference.
Fine, please go on.

Back
Top Bottom