What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

And China has???

Let me remind you ...India holds majority of the gold present in the world.. even out temples are richer than your big Billion dollar enterprises.... just one temple has a trillion dollar gold reserves...

China has one trillion in american bonds and 1.2 trillion in their state investment fund...im not even sure if that list is complete or not.

2.2 trillion can purchase 169 gerald r ford aircraft carriers

Actually during the short-lived stand-off between China and US in the SCS after the illegal Hague ruling, the US taskforce run like rats when China decided to use force to invaliding the ruling, thats why the phillipines decided to side with China after that.

We all know in a war between China and india:rofl:, you will be crushed, dont pretend you believe anything differently it will only make you looks like a deperate and hopeless liar you are :rofl:
Than crush. Who stops you? Is you old unfit CPC comrades (Chinese soldiers) fit to fight a war? If war breaks out, Tibet shall be liberated and so as aksai chin. Do not fart too much paper ti
Dragon. You can issue warnings only. If you have guts, just fire a bullet and we will show you what we can do to you.

I personally believe the war between China and india will happen soon.
But not in full scale war, only limited to border war.

And I hope we can witness more new weapon in action.
Unlikely India will restricted just to border skirmish. With airforce, space and long range rocket. This is hardly be the Pakistan India skirmish.

IN will try take revenge on China by threatening China shipping lane in Indian Ocean. China need to wipe out IN in one shot to secure Indian Ocean Shipping lane. CPC leadership are contemplating using DF-26 to launch a pearl harbour style one strike to defeat the whole fleet of IN.

India is not USA. Once the fleet is gone. They can never recovered.

truth be told, in wartime, india cannot outproduce china for military industry.

the tejas is half foreign.

So if china goes bombing tejas factories, its gonna waste its ammo on empty useless airframes that are half completed.

i have never respected india as a nation, god, u guys are like a miserable excuse for the largest failed nation in the world.

Dont you indians ever ask yourselves, whats wrong with our government?

Your government has no resolved kashmir issue since day 1, neither the border issues with china, neither the poverty, neither the pollution at ganges, neither the corruption, neither the bureaucracy, neither the low salaries, and neither the weak government

And now you want to tell me that you will kick china's *** in a war?

Hey, if singapore armed forces were double in size, i'll bet my entire life savings we will definitely defeat the indian armed forces.

you know whats the difference between singapore armed forces and indian armed forces?

Simple - we take every life seriously and we dont do lame shit like placing a guard on a post in a warzone.

We have sentry guns operated by cctv for that.

View attachment 412398 View attachment 412399
我军中印边境西线巨型军事沙盘,位于宁夏银川市永宁县闽宁镇黄羊滩,长910米,宽720米。在一片沙漠里建起的巨大的人工地貌,山谷、河流、雪线、湖泊都十分逼真。经过比对,显然是中印边境西段阿克钦赛地区的地形,比例尺1:500,此沙盘模拟了阿克钦赛地区西部中印接壤地段一个方圆450X360公里的区域。
robot :
china India border west line military sand table, located in minning town of Ningxia Yinchuan city Huangyangtan, 910 meters long, 720 meters wide. Built in a desert of huge artificial landforms, valleys, rivers, lakes and snow are very realistic. After comparison, the border is obviously Akeqinsai west area terrain, the scale of 1:500, it's a mimic of western region of China and India Akeqinsai in a radius of 450X360 km border area area.

View attachment 412403 View attachment 412404 View attachment 412400
pilots walking in the military sand table

View attachment 412401
View attachment 412402
officers teaching & discussing on the sand table

CCTV军事报道的一则新闻 我军正在进行国防大学联合作战演练的场地,就是这个沙盘,而且在地图上也很清晰的印着“中印边境西线作战地形示意图”。本善认为这种公然的自行曝光,是赤裸裸的战略威慑,考虑最近愈来愈紧张的印巴局势,这段新闻明显很有意味。
  这个地方在银川西南27公里的黄羊滩,北纬38度15分56.91,东径105度57分1.51。除了这个巨大沙盘,周围还有很多军事设施和建筑,巨大的靶场,弹着区,陆航机场和仓库,看上去应该是兰州军区黄羊滩演习场。
Yes, which is the best way to escape.

if any one of u indians are around, please read, if 1 singapore division can take on 4-5 indian division, do u still think u all are a world class armed forces?
You can keep any name but when write something, you expose yourself.

Yes, in the end, I do believe PR China will initiate unilateral offensive action against India in the near future.
And if history is any indication, chances are that the strategic victory will still be denied to PRC.
We will see;)

Learn to recognise own weakness FIRST.

Im not even sure whether its india culture.
Are you in the business of exposing people to their weakness? Your single sentence is sufficient to expose you from which country are you from and what sort of education and born and bought up you have got. You can not hide behind Singapore flage.

Are you in the business of exposing people to their weakness? Your single sentence is sufficient to expose you from which country are you from and what sort of education and born and bought up you have got. You can not hide behind Singapore flage.

indian forumers have been sabre rattling and beating the war drum these days.

but do you even know YOUR adversary that is China?

god, i cannot even describe the bloodbath.

the chinese took so much tech from USA, the units are almost identical like the american army now, difference is that it is larger in numbers as compared to USA.

do u even know how much danger the indian troops at sikkim are in right now?

truth be told, in wartime, india cannot outproduce china for military industry.

the tejas is half foreign.

So if china goes bombing tejas factories, its gonna waste its ammo on empty useless airframes that are half completed.

i have never respected india as a nation, god, u guys are like a miserable excuse for the largest failed nation in the world.

Dont you indians ever ask yourselves, whats wrong with our government?

Your government has no resolved kashmir issue since day 1, neither the border issues with china, neither the poverty, neither the pollution at ganges, neither the corruption, neither the bureaucracy, neither the low salaries, and neither the weak government

And now you want to tell me that you will kick china's *** in a war?

Hey, if singapore armed forces were double in size, i'll bet my entire life savings we will definitely defeat the indian armed forces.

you know whats the difference between singapore armed forces and indian armed forces?

Simple - we take every life seriously and we dont do lame shit like placing a guard on a post in a warzone.

We have sentry guns operated by cctv for that.

Hurt !!
But for sure, what you say is a Truth and Fact for everyone in here, brother.

When we talk about speed and capabilities of building Aircraft Carriers, Destroyers, Heavy Frigates, Corvettes, Strategic Airlifter, Stealth Fighters, Missiles, and many others.

All Greatly Favor to China's Industrial Defence capacity.
Definetly not India !!

According to PLA's official account at Weibo, they reported that another artillery bridge from the 72th army group which stationed in east China, after travelled 2800 km, has arrived at south-west borderline between China and india near Kashmir, it is the second artillery bridge of an army group comes here.

Look like China's self-defence strike will not just limit to the tiny line of east borderline between China and india, it must be a much large scale of war.

Congrats to our troop and best luck to them:enjoy:, and good luck to our poor india boys as well, they do need alot of them:rofl:
20170719191547182.jpg

20170719191552157.jpg

20170719191724839.jpg

20170719193036682.jpg

20170719193307587.jpg

20170719193239864.jpg

20170719193245347.jpg

20170719193413935.jpg

20170719193657408.jpg

20170719193714395.jpg

http://www.guancha.cn/military-affairs/2017_07_19_419040_1.shtml
https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2400033&extra=page=1

Last edited:
China if start this war, need to be harsh. They shall cut India chicken and seperate and weaken India once and for all and pacify the south western border of China. Support Sikkim independent, reclaim south Tibet. Support Pakistan to reclaim Indian Kashmir.

Sure you have expressed your wish list. But all that is happening is just useless rants from the Chinese side. Frustrating, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom