What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Don't need to drag Pakistan into China-india conflict.
Pakistan have they own problem, they need to focus on their economy first.
China alone more than enough.

We're here if and when you need us. We don't call you iron brothers lightly. If and when the time comes, Insha Allah, we shall prove as well.

We're here if and when you need us. We don't call you iron brothers lightly. If and when the time comes, Insha Allah, we shall prove as well.

I personally believe the war between China and india will happen soon.
But not in full scale war, only limited to border war.

And I hope we can witness more new weapon in action.

Time for rolling out!

It's a clear signal that China won't tolerate India's provocation any longer.

We can't let Barat act wantonly anymore, or CPC will loose its prestige and legal possession of the regime. PRC's sovereign of Doklang is sacrosanct, a war must be fighted!

Must let Indians pay for their provocation, must! If we want to counter USA's bully in the SCS, all you need to do is hitting hard on his lackey.

There is no room to meditate and no place to hide, a war is coming for sure. Let the diplomacy go to hell this time, Let the fire power speaks.

Truth only exists within the range of artillery.

I strongly believe our army is preparing for the war silently and orderly.

It's a good chance to examine the training level and tactics of our army.

This war is to protect our very land from our enemy's intrusion, it's for justice.

Nothing but a tactic to show how we are the victim here when the whole world knows that who is the bully. It would be fun if couple of these countries whom China is briefing can issue a statement that China is the guilty party.

LOL i believe we have been educating you on these wars and yes China did achieve a lot of the objectives though some of these wars had no decisive winner or loser as nobody waved the white flag. However India was the one who did wave the white flag as the Indians troops surrendered to us. Now tell me for a country that has been devastated during WW2 PRC was forced to fight these wars i'd say it's clear how strong PRC was. The Korean War was right after the establishment of PRC and to fight against the US + 16 countries and successfully preventing the West from fully taking over Korea i'd say we did a f*cking amazing job, then 1962, then aiding VN against US, then helping Cambodia. Yes it was quite stretched having to fight all these wars. India failed advancing forward, US right now is stuck with a nuclear DPRK dilemma trying to have China's help dealing with our little neighbor. And VN despite China trying to taught them a little lesson for their invasion of Cambodia sought to establish ties with China again. Therefor it's correct to say China did not lose any wars since 1949. Not only did China achieve these objectives, it gave us peace for the last couple of decades. UN recognizes PRC as the legitimate China and not ROC. China is part of UNSC, we opened up to the world, right now the 2nd biggest economy. No other country has achieved all these accomplishments under those circumstances. You may think it's bragging but it's not, it's looking through an objective lens and describing what it was back in those days and what it is today.

We keep on reading how Indians keep on repeating the same crap of India Today is not India 1962 and that you guys are on par with China, capable of destroying China. :crazy: How can India's puny 1-2 Megaton compare to approx 300 Megatons China possesses? But if Indians believe they can accomplish their objectives, have better and stronger troops then i have to say keep pushing your luck and you will have the war you desired. Just make sure don't beg US for help like Nehru did. A kid could do the math that 1-2 Megatons is only a scratch to China while 50 Megatons is more than enough to wipe out India from this planet. China doesn't have to go nuclear but if India is the one initiating it then expect to become extinct period.
Yes, in the end, I do believe PR China will initiate unilateral offensive action against India in the near future.
And if history is any indication, chances are that the strategic victory will still be denied to PRC.

I really hope both countries do their best to prevent war, as the consequences of a war between India and China could be very serious. I'm a person who likes China as a country and hopes India can build their relations with China.

By successfully bullying small nation China thinks it is ready to scare India too. If China agrees to pipe down, loss of face to China. If it escalates it will result in permanent freeze of Indo-China hostility and good bye to all trade imbalance for India and boost to make-in-india.

As far as war is concerned the status quo will remain, India will be known in Asia to be able to halt hegemony of China and call China bluff. War will boost growth and productivity if it remains confined to borders....which will be the case,

By successfully bullying small nation China thinks it is ready to scare India too. If China agrees to pipe down, loss of face to China. If it escalates it will result in permanent freeze of Indo-China hostility and good bye to all trade imbalance for India and boost to make-in-india.

As far as war is concerned the status quo will remain, India will be known in Asia to be able to halt hegemony of China and call China bluff. War will boost growth and productivity if it remains confined to borders....which will be the case,

India will be known as the lagest nuclear waste land.

End of the day, india dont have a Sovereign wealth fund nor a primary reserve currency that allows the government to be in infinite debt...

End of the day, india dont have a Sovereign wealth fund nor a primary reserve currency that allows the government to be in infinite debt...
And China has???

Let me remind you ...India holds majority of the gold present in the world.. even out temples are richer than your big Billion dollar enterprises.... just one temple has a trillion dollar gold reserves...

Back
Top Bottom