What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

This news is probably for domestic consumption. Both of these countries will sort it out diplomatically. temporarily eye balling for bit just to see each others nerves and soon this will be over. Then keyboard warriors will find something else to fight about.:pop:

Ok.

What were these 'strategic objectives'?

Kinda like military excursions, only with heavy casualties?
If picnic is the motive, why not take them to other places in PR China? Huge subcontinent... :what:
1) Korean war - to keep American forces away from Chinese border, make sure US cannot control the whole Korean peninsula
2) Vietnam war - 1) to deter Vietnam from invading Cambodia and 2) to test SU resolve. Aim number 1 failed, aim number 2 obtained.
3) SCS war - 1) Capture all SCS island. Ongoing dispute, managed to capture 40% of the islands.
4) Sino-Indian war - 1) to deter Indian from expanding into Tibetan plateau 2) To capture all claimed territory. Aim 1 achieved, aim 2 is partial because AP is still not captured.

For Korea War, heavy casualties, Vietnam War and SCS, we had very high kill to casualty ratio, Sino Indian war also high kill to casualty ratio.

Your entire post shows you have no understanding about war. I have never said PR China lost a major war. Read the verdicts I wrote in bold again. I made the text bold for a reason. Get an English speaker if necessary and have it read to you. You said the same things I did. Just with your boasts. All your conclusions are in line with mine.
upload_2017-7-18_15-36-5.png

This post of yours disagree, you are contradicting yourself. I guess you need to go back to school and learn proper English or is it issue related to MEMORY? I noticed Hindus here seem to get busted for what they had previous said and next day forgot :rofl:

If China really wants to threaten India Chicken neck, Doklam plateau is not even the best strategic place. It shall be the very tip of of the chicken neck.

Indian this time over react and give themselves trouble. CPC are thinking whether this war shall be limited border skirmish or complete solved border issue by cutting off Indian chicken neck and force India into armistice. They even contemplate asking Pakistan side to solved their kashmir issue once and for all with two way attack.

I guess you've exhausted youre share of wet dreams for the day, Now get back to reality!

A day has come to teach a lesson to India. If war between India and China started india cant afford the war and within couple of days will bow before the China.

Today's situation is such that a country to country war will harm interests of all these involved.

And once again, West will dominate the world.

This conflict will only hurt both China as well as us.

Such petty issues shouldn't be escalated like this.

Come on CCP, you know that this will not be good for Asia. You want to again let them dominate our region once again?

Come on CCP, you know that this will not be good for Asia. You want to again let them dominate our region once again?

CCP is standing against US in SCS while Modi is acting like a bi*** in front of US....Guess what? Who is allowing west to dominate Asia? Its certainly not China.

As long as India plays for US in region, China will remain suspicious of her

CCP is standing against US in SCS while Modi is acting like a bi*** in front of US....Guess what? Who is allowing west to dominate Asia? Its certainly not China.

As long as India plays for US in region, China will remain suspicious of her
The west dominance was allowed by the one's who invited US to Asia for somebody else's war. So, who really invited NATO and started using NATO supplied weapons?

India is doing a good balancing between every countries except the strategic rivals. We have good relations with Israel-Arab world-Iran. Same as Russia-US.
China has every right to be suspicious, as it is arming up India's rival, and don't expect India to sit as lame duck and watch. The more China pushes, the more will be US presence in Indian ocean. This does not create a problem for Russia since IOR is not a strategic playground for Russia.

View attachment 412331

This post of yours disagree, you are contradicting yourself. I guess you need to go back to school and learn proper English or is it issue related to MEMORY? I noticed Hindus here seem to get busted for what they had previous said and next day forgot :rofl:
My original quote still exists. You can easily quote that. Let me know if you need to be educated. I will help you.

I will say again - PR China has not won a single major conflict (except against the Chinese)
I did not say that PR China totally lost either.

And yeah, I do like to go back to school. Nice memories, man. :)

1) Korean war - to keep American forces away from Chinese border, make sure US cannot control the whole Korean peninsula
2) Vietnam war - 1) to deter Vietnam from invading Cambodia and 2) to test SU resolve. Aim number 1 failed, aim number 2 obtained.
3) SCS war - 1) Capture all SCS island. Ongoing dispute, managed to capture 40% of the islands.
4) Sino-Indian war - 1) to deter Indian from expanding into Tibetan plateau 2) To capture all claimed territory. Aim 1 achieved, aim 2 is partial because AP is still not captured.

For Korea War, heavy casualties, Vietnam War and SCS, we had very high kill to casualty ratio, Sino Indian war also high kill to casualty ratio.
Thanks. We are largely in agreement.

My original quote still exists. You can easily quote that. Let me know if you need to be educated. I will help you.

I will say again - PR China has not won a single major conflict (except against the Chinese)
I did not say that PR China totally lost either.
LOL i believe we have been educating you on these wars and yes China did achieve a lot of the objectives though some of these wars had no decisive winner or loser as nobody waved the white flag. However India was the one who did wave the white flag as the Indians troops surrendered to us. Now tell me for a country that has been devastated during WW2 PRC was forced to fight these wars i'd say it's clear how strong PRC was. The Korean War was right after the establishment of PRC and to fight against the US + 16 countries and successfully preventing the West from fully taking over Korea i'd say we did a f*cking amazing job, then 1962, then aiding VN against US, then helping Cambodia. Yes it was quite stretched having to fight all these wars. India failed advancing forward, US right now is stuck with a nuclear DPRK dilemma trying to have China's help dealing with our little neighbor. And VN despite China trying to taught them a little lesson for their invasion of Cambodia sought to establish ties with China again. Therefor it's correct to say China did not lose any wars since 1949. Not only did China achieve these objectives, it gave us peace for the last couple of decades. UN recognizes PRC as the legitimate China and not ROC. China is part of UNSC, we opened up to the world, right now the 2nd biggest economy. No other country has achieved all these accomplishments under those circumstances. You may think it's bragging but it's not, it's looking through an objective lens and describing what it was back in those days and what it is today.

We keep on reading how Indians keep on repeating the same crap of India Today is not India 1962 and that you guys are on par with China, capable of destroying China. :crazy: How can India's puny 1-2 Megaton compare to approx 300 Megatons China possesses? But if Indians believe they can accomplish their objectives, have better and stronger troops then i have to say keep pushing your luck and you will have the war you desired. Just make sure don't beg US for help like Nehru did. A kid could do the math that 1-2 Megatons is only a scratch to China while 50 Megatons is more than enough to wipe out India from this planet. China doesn't have to go nuclear but if India is the one initiating it then expect to become extinct period.

This is getting neither of us nowhere.

^^^ I think that about rationally sums it up

But a few of the usual PDF chest thumping Keyboard Warriors are certainly getting orgasmic thrills blood lusting about it.

According to the speakman of the ministry of foreign affairs, China have informed foreign diplomatic officials about the fact of india invasion to indisputable terrority of China, and explain
the dire situtations to them.:enjoy::enjoy:
印度边防部队非法越界事件引起了国际社会的广泛关注,一些国家驻华外交官对此感到震惊和难以理解,通过外交渠道向中方求证。我想强调的是,此次事件事实非常清楚,中印边界锡金段是中印双方共同承认的已定边界,这次事件的实质是印军非法越过中印边界锡金段已定边界,进入中国领土。公道自在人心,中方强烈敦促印方不要把派遣军事人员越过已定国界当作达成某种目标的政策工具。
http://news.qq.com/a/20170718/052387.htm
http://sputniknews.cn/politics/201707181023141910/

When everyone who are remotely familiar with China's way to handle war, this is a very significant step, actually as far as I can search, when China were at this stage (explaining and informing foreign diplomatic officials about some dire situation), 10/10 the chance it end up with China start a war to solve the difference in the very near future.:enjoy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:meanwhile india announce they will import 8000 anti-tank missiles and 400 combat aircrafts soon, you know they have scared to shit

After China soundly beaten india and dismemeber it, one good side-effect is that there will be very good brand-enhancement to China's weapon, and it will trash the brand of whatever country's arms hardware who went into indians hand:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:meanwhile india announce they will import 8000 anti-tank missiles and 400 combat aircrafts soon, you know they have scared to shit

After China soundly beaten india and dismemeber it, one good side-effect is that there will be very good brand-enhancement to China's weapon, and it will trash the brand of whatever country's arms hardware who went into indians hand:rofl::rofl:

Very funny!!!!! china beating with its weapons which are pure crap, lolllll.

Back
Top Bottom