What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

They attacked friggin Bhutan, a country with no military!!

I don't believe you are starting to get how bad Chinese are looking right now.

China was building roads inside Bhutan.

They thought they could simply take away others land. Nobody bothered china in SCS. Thought they could do the same with Bhutan.

Lol what you just said is utter foolishness. India has free media...Ranging from very good to utter waste. We get to pick and choose.

If chinese know other information than the chinese state media, then go see what china has done in SCS. China has claimed others EEZ just like that.

I know I am speaking to a chinese who cannot see past the Govt red line. I don't expect much to discuss with you.
9 dashed lines was made in 1947 by ROC. When CCP hasn't controlled the country yet.
Free media change nothing in brainwashing function. You can easily find most people, who are from free media countries, are retarded as shit.

I can give you an example that proves Indians are brainwashed. Most Indians believe China got the permanent seat in UN because India gave it to China. Who would believe that if you have normal brains.

Last edited:
Most Indians believe China got the permanent seat in UN because India gave it to China. Who would believe that if you have normal brains.

That's not what we believe.
We believe we lost it because moron Nehru rejected it.

Don't push your thinking on to us.

They attacked friggin Bhutan, a country with no military!!

I don't believe you are starting to get how bad Chinese are looking right now.

China was building roads inside Bhutan.
no, China was building roads inside China, not in Bhutan, but it is very close to Bhutan and India, that is why Indian army went over the border stop them.

That's not what we believe.
We believe we lost it because moron Nehru rejected it.

Don't push your thinking on to us.
Still brainwashing propaganda. UN was established in 1945, when India was still a colony of British. Unlike China, India is not one of the major victors in WWII, India could by no means be granted permanent seat.

139309.jpg

Still brainwashing propaganda. UN was established in 1945, when India was still a colony of British. Unlike China, India is not one of the major victors in WWII, India could by no means be granted permanent seat.

View attachment 408388
These people are delusional, they lost a war and now they are claiming they won one in 1967 which nobody besides India recognizes. And now they are claiming they gave China the UNSC seat. I guess they let us kill few thousand Indian Jawans out of pity too. I hope they can give us some pity this time round.

Last edited:
Lol what you just said is utter foolishness. India has free media...Ranging from very good to utter waste. We get to pick and choose.

If chinese know other information than the chinese state media, then go see what china has done in SCS. China has claimed others EEZ just like that.

I know I am speaking to a chinese who cannot see past the Govt red line. I don't expect much to discuss with you.
Yes, blocking BBC 'rape of India' in india is the free media model for world to see :enjoy:

9 dashed lines was made in 1947 by ROC. When CCP hasn't controlled the country yet.
Free media change nothing in brainwashing function. You can easily find most people, who are from free media countries, are retarded as shit.

I can give you an example that proves Indians are brainwashed. Most Indians believe China got the permanent seat in UN because India gave it to China. Who would believe that if you have normal brains.

Lol indians you see here are PDF indians....99.99% indians care two hoots to whether china is in P5 or not. All they care is their lively hood.

And I know china got hundreds of excuses ranging from this dynasty to that dynasty..All are excuses to annex others land.

How else does the govt make their people believe they are powerful ? Bully small countries.

Yes, blocking BBC 'rape of India' in india is the free media model for world to see :enjoy:

Yeah and banning google in china is a perfect example of media freedom i guess. Go troll with someone else.

Back
Top Bottom