What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Lmao after so much huffing puffing, chest thumping, cheerleading, war mongering now they asking for peace!! so the mighty dragon is turned out to be a house lizard after all lolz

I can predict exactly what's gonna happen next, Chinese are gonna retreat from the disputed area, then India will do the same to ensure peace, and internet ping pong army and their cheerleaders will claim China forced India to fall back, lol

Both should withdrew to their earlier position....for peace and that's it.
China will withdraw lol, just wait for a couple more days, they don't have enough gas left to continue fueling delusion and war hysteria, they know their place. Dragon mera ***

smells like WAR ? or border Clash ?

Smells hogwash, you need to have balls as heavy as Thor's hammer to attack the 3rd largest standing Army in the world and start a full scale war, which they clearly don't have, this is not US vs Iraq or Israel vs Lebanon lol and they know that very well, hence you see all these empty threats.

Smells hogwash, you need to have balls as heavy as Thor's hammer to attack the 3rd largest standing Army in the world and start a full scale war, which they clearly don't have, this is not US vs Iraq or Israel vs Lebanon lol and they know that very well, hence you see all these empty threats.

If its China threatening i will take it seriously .. no matter how big your Army is , and please don't tell me you are placing your entire 1.2/3 Million army on Chinese Border .. neither they will put theirs but even than their numbers will exceed yours in everything ..

Pakistanis are opening thread after thread showing Chinese "newspapers" threatening war, sanctions what not. This is an issue btw India and China , we like mature countries, will sit and decide. India will eventually withdraw after getting sure from China that they wont change status quo as per 2003 declaration.

Never seen some dedicated cheerleaders in my whole life. I really hope IPL and ISL gets such cheerleaders :(

If its China threatening i will take it seriously .. no matter how big your Army is , and please don't tell me you are placing your entire 1.2/3 Million army on Chinese Border .. neither they will put theirs but even than their numbers will exceed yours in everything ..
To win in that terrain then need 8:1 advantage which they don't have.

smells like WAR ? or border Clash ?

Both China and India should be foolish to be in a war and loose all the hard work they have done in the last 2 decades to bring up their economies.

So it is a border clash.

This is not "Hum toh dubenge sanam..." type Indo-Pak scenario, in case of a full scale war we both have a lot to lose, they simply don't have enough numbers for a full scale invasion, we aren't talking about video games here, if they attack us from Sikkim we could easily open a front in Uttarakhand where we will be in an advantageous position, in mountain terrain numbers don't mean jack unless you have a overwhelming 6:1 or 7:1 superiority which btw they don't have, all their infrastructure along the border will be turned to dust by Brahmos. Chinese think tank know all these hence will never ever fire the first bullet, mark my words.

No offence but I think you would have better luck cheerleading for some other country, Chinese are not exactly the warrior types. They are like a big fat Baniya nation.

Nope..... China has been issuing warning to us for the last one decade. Before there was a give and take now no more since this area is very sensitive. India will never back down. The message was already given to China 2 weeks back. If they want to resolve it then they've to go back to the pre border

placing your entire 1.2/3 Million army on Chinese Border .. neither they will put theirs but even than their numbers will exceed yours in everything ..
You completely have no idea of ground situation India Match there Numbers With 3:1

With ITBP & SSB, Assam rifles And Eastern and Southern command Plus paramilitary forces Of States And Territorial army

If you add number It will Exceed 1 Million At any given time

PLA has zero mountain divisions In there Army India have 3-4 Mountain divisions Dedicated to china border

India have SFF Special forces Dedicated For Chinese border Strength 10,000

Look At population density Its clear That PLA Will face difficulty To Supply Resources from their Main land To fight Enemy like India

a6f233c64c68c255a229d3b031267a6d.jpg

PLA has only Western T.C Dedicated for India theater

800px-Map_of_Theatres_of_PLA_en.svg.png

Last edited:
This is not "Hum toh dubenge sanam..." type Indo-Pak scenario, in case of a full scale war we both have a lot to lose, they simply don't have enough numbers for a full scale invasion, we aren't talking about video games here, if they attack us from Sikkim we could easily open a front in Uttarakhand where we will be in an advantageous position, in mountain terrain numbers don't mean jack unless you have a overwhelming 6:1 or 7:1 superiority which btw they don't have, all their infrastructure along the border will be turned to dust by Brahmos. Chinese think tank know all these hence will never ever fire the first bullet, mark my words.

I never claim a Victory over India , i know you have numbers and we will have to defend .. it is very unlikely that we can ever Win India in Decisive battle, and for Opening multiple fronts, this will work good for Pakistan as you did in 65, but do it with China and it will backfire .. as i say you simply can't match their massive Fire power ( that does not mean Man-power ) .. its same that Pakistan can't match Indian Fire power cause of your increased numbers .. same logic applies here

They have Massive Fire power , you can't compete that ..

No not in that area... you just can't mount everything you've there.... the terrain won't allow it and neither the Indians will watch and sit ideal while they transfer their troops.

See if they wanted war they would've moved their troops. And we'll do on our side as well just like 87.... they thought they're messing with some poor south eastern nation. Bullying doesn't work here in 87 itself they learnt the truth when we massed our troops against theirs and the Chinese went back without giving us a fight.

Chinese pla has no advantage over Indian Army in Tibet, long drawn battle will ultimately finish up CCP in china.
Unlike Pakistan which has a nuke trigger attached to itself Chinese and Indians will not use nukes.

Back
Top Bottom