What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

nobody needs india respect really.

ur ragtag army max level still equal singapore in terms of tech even though on global arms purchase spree

in terms of operationally ready level max definitely not more than 60%
Though you might be s Chinese pretending from Singapore.
First Singapore should get enough space to operate its airforce then you can comment on Indian forces.:haha::haha:

CPEC did cross J&K as yet :whistle:, the way you said sound like blackmail to me: you ask China not to involve CPEC but afraid of dealing directly with Pakistan but prevent China to deal with Bhutan by trying to play tough over Dorklam. I don't know if Indian like if we ask India give our South Tibet back or else we cut Brahmaputra or any tributary river into India territory...we can blackmail India too but we didn't go as that low yet.
You don't get his point ,read his post again and in what context he said that.

You are in Kashmir.
So, we are in Bhutan.

Get out of Kashmir & we will think about getting out of Bhutan.
Until then, all Comrades will get from India is a middle finger ;)

how about we get in to J&K since it's part of Kashmir :lol: and we have middle finger too if we really want to show : we can get India out of Bhutan with finger snap...not even to fire a single shot, let our engineer carry some infrastructure projects with these rivers...entire Bhutan will be on panic and chaos and they will have no choice but to normalize their relation with us....Indian dirty trick such as cut Bhutan cooking oil and gas to prevent them from having relation with China, we certainly can do the same but we're not that low.

bhutan.gif

Just bring the issue to UN attention. Make sure Bhutan spells out how it asked for India's help to deal with an stupid China who was not heeding to its demand to cease and desist from building further more based on previous aggreements. Its china who is at fault.... make sure the Indian media spells it out as much, the public needs to know the truth about China

how about we get in to J&K since it's part of Kashmir :lol: and we have middle finger too if we really want to show : we can get India out of Bhutan with finger snap...not even to fire a single shot, let our engineer carry some infrastructure projects with these rivers...entire Bhutan will be on panic and chaos and they will have no choice but to normalize their relation with us....Indian dirty trick such as cut Bhutan cooking oil and gas to prevent them from having relation with China, we certainly can do the same but we're not that low.

bhutan.gif

Go right ahead.... it will force Bhutan to address the issue with the UN instead lol

Just bring the issue to UN attention. Make sure Bhutan spells out how it asked for India's help to deal with an stupid China who was not heeding to its demand to cease and desist from building further more based on previous aggreements. Its china who is at fault.... make sure the Indian media spells it out as much, the public needs to know the truth about China

Go right ahead.... it will force Bhutan to address the issue with the UN instead lol

Lol as I said Bhutan is a puppet country that run by India...how credible of what they said? And sure we can do that since we didn't sign any water treaty...LMAO, we can blackmail Bhutan as India did and force Bhutan to sign a new security guarantor treaty with China. :lol:

Same thing about the letter that starts with 'B' :D

Good deal, you have Bhutan over dorkLam area, we will help Pakistan to get back J&K. It seems that India is right about two front war:lol:

Kashmir_map.svg

Last edited:
If China could start a war they would have started by now and probably won it ...
Now China is searching the ways to deescalate the situation.

Yes, all we can do is wait and see. However, I have my reservations as far as Chinese warnings to india are concerned. When warnings are not followed by concrete steps they have the opposite effect and we can observe that in the indian attitude during this stand off.
Modi went to Israel among the tense situation and threat from China. This shows how seriously he takes China and Chinese Threats.

You can't handle us in Bhutan & you are dreaming about helping in J&K :D

Oh dear...

If you could, you would have. Since you can't, you are crying.
Either show us your strength or STFU.

Having India in CPEC is absolute necessity for china. All this sideshows are just making muck. China only has economy to stay relevant.

Also, declaring war against the largest democracy, I would love to see that happening. Morons. Glad chinese CPC have smarter people than the likes we see in forums. Wait, thats why they are fighting online wars.

All they do is bully others. But hey, you do what you got to do. Respect them for that.

You can't handle us in Bhutan & you are dreaming about helping in J&K :D

Oh dear...

If you could, you would have. Since you can't, you are crying.
Either show us your strength or STFU.

We can't handle India in Bhutan, is this event over yet? I'm pretty sure Modi is cry for help in US and beg Trump some support :lol: . J&K is not a dream for China but a nightmare for India if China help Pakistan, India will be hopelessly lose this area, it's not only certain but guaranty. When we help Nord Vietnamese, American wouldn't even dare to Invade North Vietnam beside doing the carpet bombing with B-52, it's been too long that China has not played the proxie game, I think it's about time. J&K is majority muslim, combine China/Pakistan help, Indian force will have no chance to stay.

Back
Top Bottom