What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

It seems to have triggered the CPC trolls lol.

Those chinese female soldiers sure are :smitten:

The best part is china is going to take this slap just like even much smaller countries like Burma administer to them (by bombing and outright killing their citizens).

The dragon that is all bark, but no bite lol....and these fellows here are claiming "mobilisations" and such:rofl:....and posting bollywood chicks (number of them not even indian or based in india anymore) to try equal equal with the PLA chicks hehe.

They have no idea what the ground situation is in the area being talking about (triangle thumb between Sikkim and Bhutan), 1967 completely ignored by these trolls, but not by PLA...I can guarantee you that....so very shortly (when PLA does squat confirmed) these trolls will be even more triggered at the :bunny:
Me love fair skinned hindoostanis aka brahmins only, no turdy colored ok? All bark and yet Aksai Chin is still in China after all these years. You can only sneak back to AP after we withdrew, and killing so many of your pathetic Jawans.

It's more of India begging for Chinese goods. Your solar panel and tunnel boring high tech machinery are all import from China. Without those India will collapse. :enjoy:

We are just doing Indian favour by selling you. India is worst than cheap goods. Produce one first before cheap talk.

But why does it look like china is begging for new markets ?

When you go to a shop, its the shop keeper who begs the customers to buy his goods. :lol: ......... the customer can always go to another shop my "high iq" chinese.

By the look of things, WE are doing you a favor by buying your junk. Now say "Thank You".

132383.jpg

You have permission to use my avatar pic for the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
Come out to the one who used my pic,I want to handshake you as a token of my appreciation

These despicable indian trolls can't even offer a single "PICTURE or VIDEO" as proof for their face saving fabricated so-called 1967 episode, pathetic sore losers as always LOL
It's because Bollywood do not have the abikity to make special effects to fool the mass into believing the fake 1967 war lol

This isn't a big deal, border disputes between China and India happen all the time and after a week everything will be normal. It's not as serious as Pakistan-India border disputes where the exchange of live fire occurs.

This isn't a big deal, border disputes between China and India happen all the time and after a week everything will be normal. It's not as serious as Pakistan-India border disputes where the exchange of live fire occurs.
It was OK for disputed boundary lines, but this is crossing a demarcated boundary. i foresee China will fortify the border and prevent them from reaching Bhutan. They are testing new light tanks designed for Tibet today.

War with India possible if matter not solved: China

china-india.jpg

BEIJING: China will resolutely safeguard its sovereignty in the border conflicts with India even at the cost of war, Chinese experts warned today, amid a standoff between the two nations in the Sikkim sector.

As the standoff at the Doklam area continued for the third week, the longest between the two countries, the official media and the think-tanks here said that 'war is possible if the conflict between India and China is not handled properly'.

Of the 3,488-km-long India-China border from Jammu and Kashmir to Arunachal Pradesh, a 220-km section falls in Sikkim.

China will resolutely safeguard its border sovereignty in conflicts with Indian troops even at the cost of war, state- run Global Times daily quoted Chinese experts as saying.

"China is also different from what it was in 1962," Wang Dehua, a professor at the Shanghai Municipal Centre for International Studies told the daily reacting to Defence Minister Arun Jaitley's comments that India of 2017 is different from what it was in 1962.

"If they are trying to remind us, the situation in 1962 was different and the India of 2017 is different," Jaitley had said.

"India has been treating China as its biggest competitor since 1962, as both countries share many similarities. For instance, they are both developing countries with huge populations," Wang said.

"There could be a chance of war if the recent conflict between China and India is not handled properly, observers said, noting that China will resolutely defend its territoryand safeguard the border," the Global Times report said.

"In 1962, China fought a war with India after the latter encroached on Chinese territory, resulting in the deaths of 722 Chinese troops and 4,383 Indian soldiers," the daily said.

Experts called on both sides to resolve the conflict through dialogue and negotiations, it said.

"Both sides should focus on development rather than conflict or war," Zhao Gancheng, director of the Centre for Asia-Pacific Studies at the Shanghai Institute for International Studies, told the newspaper.

"A conflict between the two may give other countries a chance to take advantage, for example, the US," he said.

"India should change its hostile attitude toward China as a good relationship is beneficial for both sides," Wang said.

The Chinese experts also took exception to reports that India's Defence Ministry is surveying the China-India border in order to build an "all-weather railway corridor" with broad-gauge network for swift movement of troops and weaponry.

"India is trying to catch up with China in the construction of frontier defence," Zhao said.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom