What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

You are actually supporting my point.

If the dispute existed all along why only now that Bhutan declined to join OBOR that Chinese started these bullying tactics?
Because only recently OBOR was created. Before OBOR was created, Bhutan wouldn't decline to join something that didn't even exist, would it? Besides, India declined to join OBOR. As being more or less a protectorate of India, it is natural for Bhutan to follow India's step.

LOL you posted without learning about basic economics Trade deficit nothing to do with Loans :rofl::rofl:

Nor FDI

:lol:
That's the point, when the f did I talk about loans? I said companies like Reliance and Tata, meaning India companies import Chinese goods, we don't need to flood the market since your beloved corporates import them for you. Get it genius?

Huh, your hypothetical victory? LOL.:lol:. Normally when losers lose big time, they create scenarios to make themselves feel better. :D

They can't even admit military victory by China, I don't understand what is wrong with them. Denial much?

That's the point, when the f did I talk about loans? I said companies like Reliance and Tata, meaning India companies import Chinese goods, we don't need to flood the market since your beloved corporates import them for you. Get it genius?
Seriously You should Learn Basic Economics Man before humiliating yourself on international forum's

Imports

An import is a good brought into a jurisdiction, especially across a national border, from an external source. The party bringing in the good is called an importer.

We Pay money Its Our goods Not not yours As Simple as that Like we Pay for any good Its became ours

They can't even admit military victory by China, I don't understand what is wrong with them. Denial much?
This people started going crazy posting girl pics when I talk about imminent war. They just got panicky. And when I remind them of their lost in 62, they just starting talking about hentai and milfs.

Its like inferiority complex full throttle. They just don't want to face the reality.

Mod please clean up!

The age of the Empires is back!!!!! Now, will China and India fight over Bhutan????? If Bhutan falls, India's north east will be exposed further - a serious implication for India's security folks.......

No one here is actually paying heed to a clever yet subtle Chinese government move. Actually they want to outspend poor & pathetic Modi's India the way Reagan did to Soviet union.

India is a fragile state with no solvency to fight a 2 front war:

Read the following:

Indian Navy Threat to Gwadar 2017

The silver lining here is for Pakistan, which will enjoy all the secondary benefits of China, who is propping it up to open a war front in a near future.

Why you think sudden 50 billion Chinese investment was announced just 50 days ago in favor of Pakistan?

There is more than what meets the eye. Pakistan would get many gift horses down the road in the form of missiles & arms as long as India/Modi behaves in a belligerent fashion towards the fire breathing Chinese dragon.

China works silently.
Word to the wise is enough.

The age of the Empires is back!!!!! Now, will China and India fight over Bhutan????? If Bhutan falls, India's north east will be exposed further - a serious implication for India's security folks.......

salam , china will never fight directly with Bharat now ( SHE CANNOT AFFORD NOR SHE HAS GUTS ) , rather she will always use proxies which is her state policy now . Bharat 's security is being looked upon now seriously as we have a patriotic government now after long long time since so called independence . everything takes time to take shape and government is working on that front . khuda hafiz !

No one here is actually paying heed to a clever yet subtle Chinese government move. Actually they want to outspend poor & pathetic Modi's India the way Reagan did to Soviet union.

India is a fragile state with no solvency to fight a 2 front war:

Read the following:

Indian Navy Threat to Gwadar 2017

The silver lining here is for Pakistan, which will enjoy all the secondary benefits of China, who is propping it up to open a war front in a near future.

Why you think sudden 50 billion Chinese investment was announced just 50 days ago in favor of Pakistan?

There is more than what meets the eye. Pakistan would get many gift horses down the road in the form of missiles & arms as long as India/Modi behaves in a belligerent fashion towards the fire breathing Chinese dragon.

China works silently.
Word to the wise is enough.

Ignored.

Lol. The Chinese it at again. Bullying small nations. Vietnam, Mongolia,Phillipines and now Bhutan.

Because only recently OBOR was created. Before OBOR was created, Bhutan wouldn't decline to join something that didn't even exist, would it? Besides, India declined to join OBOR. As being more or less a protectorate of India, it is natural for Bhutan to follow India's step.

The issue is not when OBOR was started but when did China start bullying Bhutan?

Since the China-Bhutan border dispute always existed but the bullying started only recently after Bhutan decided not to join OBOR, the bullying is assumed to be tied to Bhutan not joining OBOR and not related to China-Bhutan border issue.

Make no mistake. India will treat any act against Bhutan as an act against India. It would be a full scale Indo-China war.

Lol. The Chinese it at again. Bullying small nations. Vietnam, Mongolia,Phillipines and now Bhutan.
India needs to show it is damn serious and get ready for war. The problem with chinese is that diplomacy has no value for them.
Should wait till winter and pull the trigger. That would make them come to their senses.

The issue is not when OBOR was started but when did China start bullying Bhutan?

Since the China-Bhutan border dispute always existed but the bullying started only recently after Bhutan decided not to join OBOR, the bullying is assumed to be tied to Bhutan not joining OBOR and not related to China-Bhutan border issue.

Make no mistake. India will treat any act against Bhutan as an act against India. It would be a full scale Indo-China war.
since you have made up your mind, then there will be no argument from me.

seeing the level of tharkiness in this thread i think now no body should doubt about chinese and indian man and woman
and the resultant population
kaam ki nahi kewal kaam ki baatein

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom