What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Get ready for some action babe. You still haven't learn from your 1962 tight slap:lol:. I heard from my relatives, they are mobilizing equipment now.

Your relatives are mobilizing equipment's ? :lol:

How many kids do they have ? Just 1 ? :P

Huh, your hypothetical victory? LOL.:lol:. Normally when losers lose big time, they create scenarios to make themselves feel better. :D

So when are you attacking ? :cheesy:

Now don't chicken out and keep talking about 62 like an old man :lol:

Your relatives are mobilizing equipment's ? :lol:

How many kids do they have ? Just 1 ? :P

So when are you attacking ? :cheesy:

Now don't chicken out and keep talking about 62 like an old man :lol:
Yah my relative is in the army and his unit is mobilizing equipment. Nope, he has 2 kids since he is from non-city area and I have 1 kid since I am from the cities. Chicken out? Last time we kick Indian ***, they ran like chickens, we even have to feed them coz they were starving.

Huh, your hypothetical victory? LOL.:lol:. Normally when losers lose big time, they create scenarios to make themselves feel better. :D
Just claiming Skirmish full fledged war ask Pakistan's they are champion of it they got there as whipped in 1971 torn apart Still make claims ghzwa hind :rofl:

Its 1962 Though your withdraw tawang hilarious. India of 2017 is not post colonial nehruvian india

Lol Out gunned you ratio And numbers today in LAC come we waiting To roast some Manchu's

Yes, it has been blocked and the Chinese workers beaten up and kicked out.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: something like this?
lvFH3fW.jpg
u7hSolA.jpg
dSV5u9o.jpg
H6JVVDP.jpg

Just claiming Skirmish full fledged war ask Pakistan's they are champion of it they got there as whipped in 1971 torn apart Still make claims ghzwa hind :rofl:

Its 1962 Though your withdraw tawang hilarious. India of 2017 is not post colonial nehruvian india

Lol Out gunned you ratio And numbers today in LAC come we waiting To roast some Manchu's
Well, we whip Indian *** in Tawang and left coz logistics was too stretch, when we came back, the squatters are there. By that time, Soviet daddy was back in action, so we couldn't slap the Russian love child again.

Outgun us with imports? So in war are you gonna get emergency supplies again? OOO this time it's not Pakistan, China actually produces those light artilleries. lol

We have neutral feeling..You are being hyperbole..
If you can by now you would have done it already rather than declaring war on PDF..

Chubby went to India and now his delhi belly proof, we were reserving those expired rations for Indian POWs and yet he can finish it unharmed. Damn chubby
No. We wouldn't let him enter India - do you have any proof that he ever set foot here or is this part of Little Red Book folklore?

Well, we whip Indian *** in Tawang and left coz logistics was too stretch, when we came back, the squatters are there. By that time, Soviet daddy was back in action, so we couldn't slap the Russian love child again.

Outgun us with imports? So in war are you gonna get emergency supplies again? OOO this time it's not Pakistan, China actually produces those light artilleries. lol

So Still chinese Marked graves in Nat-hula Certify that :smokin::smokin:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom