What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

You do not understand Vedic philosophy. We keep adding gods as we get new avataars of gods. That does not mean we do not worship the earlier gods. We still worship all gods starting from gods mentioned in Rig Veda.

If we were one kingdom or ten kingdoms does not matter. We were the same people who followed Vedic schools of thought for millennia after millennia.

I myself mentioned that Buddhism is atheistic. Hinduism is not a single school of thought hence you are getting confused.
Point is there won't be any reset between China and Japan.

Both countries are enemies.

Point is there won't be any reset between China and Japan.

Both countries are enemies.

In diplomacy there are no permanent enemies.

If US is going to improve its relations with China at the cost of its relations with Japan & South Korea, I expect Japan and South Korea to improve their relations with China at the cost their relations with US.

US has put aside the rhetoric against China and started to improve relations with China on a priority while withdrawing from Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) & Paris climate agreement.

Japan & SK does not have any other option but to improve relations with China.

In diplomacy there are no permanent enemies.

If US is going to improve its relations with China at the cost of its relations with Japan & South Korea, I expect Japan and South Korea to improve their relations with China at the cost their relations with US.

US has put aside the rhetoric against China and started to improve relations with China on a priority while withdrawing from Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) & Paris climate agreement.

Japan & SK does not have any other option but to improve relations with China.
Agreed with you.

But the Chinese have never forgiven Japan for WW2 atrocities.

Agreed with you.

But the Chinese have never forgiven Japan for WW2 atrocities.

Most of the people who had indulged in those acts would have already died or on their death beds. You cannot have relations between countries as hostage to history forever. China may have used that as point of contention to have Japan on its side. When Japan is willing to join hands with China it would no longer be an issue. Note that SK also had the same historical issue like China when it came to Japanese colonialism but Japan-SK relations are much better than Japan-China relations.

I foresee an East Asian Union being formed in the near future with China-Japan-SK being part of it. At the end of the day they all have the same culture.

Hope South Asia could also move forward on similar lines.

Most of the people who had indulged in those acts would have already died or on their death beds. You cannot have relations between countries as hostage to history forever. China may have used that as point of contention to have Japan on its side. When Japan is willing to join hands with China it would no longer be an issue. Note that SK also had the same historical issue like China when it came to Japanese colonialism but Japan-SK relations are much better than Japan-China relations.

I foresee an East Asian Union being formed in the near future with China-Japan-SK being part of it. At the end of the day they all have the same culture.

Hope South Asia could also move forward on similar lines.
lol, Pakistan and India will never get along.

I want peace between Pakistan and India.
But India can never dominate Pakistan.

lol, Pakistan and India will never get along.

I know what you are trying to say but Never say Never.

The reason India-Pakistan relations do not get reset is because Pakistan perceives that it would get a unfair deal at this point in time as it is not as strong as India economically speaking. Once CPEC improves Pakistan's position in the next 5-10 years, it would be more than eager to settle issues with India as that would give a fillip to its economic prosperity.

I know what you are trying to say but Never say Never.

The reason India-Pakistan relations do not get reset is because Pakistan perceives that it would get a unfair deal at this point in time as it is not as strong as India economically speaking. Once CPEC improves Pakistan's position in the next 5-10 years, it would be more than eager to settle issues with India as that would give a fillip to its economic prosperity.
Yes Pakistan is economically weaker than Indian.

We have less land, less population, and less resources.

Yes Pakistan is economically weaker than Indian.

We have less land, less population, and less resources.

Hahaha. Good one but that was not my point. I was not alluding to the perception. This is the same issue with India-China relations too.

But when it comes to economy, Subcontinent is blessed with the most important natural resource i.e Arable land. People can survive with out TV, Car or Cell phones but cannot with out food and this why Subcontinent had always survived and sanctions had little sting.

upload_2017-6-11_21-55-3.png

Hahaha. Good one but that was not my point. I was not alluding to the perception. This is the same issue with India-China relations too.

But when it comes to economy, Subcontinent is blessed with the most important natural resource i.e Arable land. People can survive with out TV, Car or Cell phones but cannot with out food and this why Subcontinent had always survived and sanctions had little sting.

View attachment 403101
LOL the map is wrong. 30% of Kashmir is under Pakistan administration.

China-Japan reset? After what Japan did to China in the second world war? India and Pakistan are mortal enemies, still we can never imagine of committing a tenth of the sick depravity that the Japanese unleashed on you. That was worse than what the scumbag Nazis did to Jews. No matter how prosperous one grows, one never forgets that kind of darkness. And here you are, Chinese, not only willing to let it go, but also capitalize upon it... shameless. Even crooks draw some line. What about you?
Japan get its payback in the form of nuclear attack.

I never claimed Confucianism originated from the Indian Subcontinent. I do not even understand what you are trying to say. Seems like you are totally confused.
Yes. Mount Kailash is the abode of lord Shiva. Why do you think India had a problem with China usurping Tibet?
The hard fact is Buddhism originated and practiced in India in its unadulterated form in both letter and spirit. I do not need lectures on Buddhism from people like you who kill and eat every living thing on the planet. Buddha would be turning in his grave.
Confucianism is from China and is dominant in China and is documented in written records since its conception, unlike Vedic religions that are passed down verbally through hearsay.
Hard fact is Hinduism originated from Mt Kailash in China.
Lord Shiva in fact is a ...
Maybe this is not the correct thread to discuss the ethnicity of the Lord Shiva.

NE Asian economic union is in the best interests of all 3 advanced Confusian societies... the US has no choice but to effectively leave Asia... that leaves only China as a high functioning state to carry the Asian Century forward.

Well, life is full of irony. As part of Confucian culture sphere, Chinese share much in similarity with Japanese than any ethnic from Indian subcontinent. Culture means way of life, how you live, how you write.....

Such a refreshing sight, indeed.

A group of students from Mainland China, Japan and Korea are planning to go to Norway (a student from my institute in Taiwan, as well) for a youth conference to represent Northeast Asia.

Northeast Asian Confucius culture sphere is a historical reality and cannot be denied. Japan is destined to come to the folds of the Middle Kingdom, as was in most of its history.

Any politics that is design to feed on the political divisions in Northeast Asia, including those of Obama and Modi, were going to fail, and they failed. Politics changes, historical-cultural ties remain. No matter how hostile is politics, we feel ourselves more at home when we visit each other - than any other politically friendly place.

Back
Top Bottom