What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

I wish I could say that since media in India is free and so you get all kinds of stuff, including tinpot propaganda. But when a paper like ET peddles this BS I honestly despair.

FWIW, the commenters below that article showed some sense. There are some morons there too. But at least there is some hope.

s d kamat- "Bogus report China is far ahead of india in all speres of activities. They may beat us in cricket some day.The China bazaar SAN Frico of 1850 the Canada US rail workers fromchina are egs."

Ashraf Chopan - "China is behind India in Space technology.....!I stopped reading further..."

Shankarnarayan Sarma - "China is not scared about International forums, why they scared about India? Author of the article is right within the six points. But overall position his views are totally unacceptable."

Ramesh - "As observed from a foreign perspective, it is India that is worried of China. There is little or almost nothing on India bashing on Chinese media but on the Indian side, the media is constantly bashing China every single day. Indian medias have to shed this "seige" mentality if they want to move forward. Ironically, Indian medias has been more positive with USA although USA did more malice than China in the last few decades. It's very interesting to watch. Dumbfounded but interesting nevertheles."

Lokos - "No one in China even cares about India let alone be scared of it. Just look at their media coverage vs ours. Everyday, we compare ourselves with China as if we have something to prove. Whereas China spends her time writing up deals with latin America, middle east and the rest of the world."

I get it now, the media tries to sell more papers and ads by sensational titles/stories, I guess China bashing is really popular in India and can make you rich!

Only 5 reasons ?I thought there 5000 reasons at least. Don't waste your time on this type of thread

That's what separates the real World Power from wannabes. Indian should depart from their inferior mentality that constantly drives them to resort to bragging, in meaningless attempts to prove their imaginary superiority.

They end up fooling nobody, but themselves.
Is this the same mentality which makes muslim say that Islam is the most superior religion ?

That's what separates the real World Power from wannabes. Indian should depart from their inferior mentality that constantly drives them to resort to bragging, in meaningless attempts to prove their imaginary superiority.

They end up fooling nobody, but themselves.
Yes, the immense inferior mentality of their entire nation prompts such ill-informed reporting every day, the only outcome is that they themselves get fooled, more ignorant than before.

Yes, the immense inferior mentality of their entire nation prompts such ill-informed reporting every day, the only outcome is that they themselves get fooled, more ignorant than before.
I see that by reinforcing your belief that India have inferior mindset you are really scared.

Start listing the reasons or stfu.
Lol...can't stop laffing.... just get out of your game room and smell some fresh air.. interact with real people.. you will understand... someone stop him...

Ok , just name 50, not 5000

:pop:

Easy

1. MoM
2. 104 satellites in one go
3. 132.8 exaflops super-supercomputer
4. Democracy
5. Demographic Dividend
6. Brahmos
7. Soft-power via Bollywood
8. Hard-power through IT
9. Maned Moon Landing by 2020
10. Arjun MK 2
11. LCA MK 2
12. Modi
13. etc.

This video answers whether Indians have inferiority complex as a nation/people.
Haha... you take a spoof video and post it... seriously you Chinese because of one child policy have lost touch with complex human emotions...

As some1 who encounter Indian people once in awhile(and try my best to avoid being near them)- i say this is to be taken very, very seriously.
They must have been Pakistanis calling themselves indian

Haha... you take a spoof video and post it... seriously you Chinese because of one child policy have lost touch with complex human emotions...

by watching the video, one can tell the deep inferiority complex that is going on in the mind of the creator

Oh and im not from China.

Thanks.

That's not a spoof video, it's from an Indian movie. :lol:

And I have a younger brother, does that mean I'm exempt from your generalization about Chinese people?

That's not a spoof video, it's from an Indian movie. :lol:

And I have a younger brother, does that mean I'm exempt from your generalization about Chinese people?
Looks this is an imaginary tale and people are talking without seeing the full movie. But most indians don't change their names to western sounding names. Also we don't adopt western religion like Pakistanis.
I think just like I can't generalised about China people I think based on movie or media reports you can't generalised indian mindset.

Back
Top Bottom