What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Sure, we should ask your beloved laal topi strategist Zaid Hamid about how to become a super power in 5 years time...

:disagree::disagree:
I was not talking on behalf of Pakistan. I was talking about myself. By "we" i meant the people of the world who think like that.
Actually i am dumbfounded. I thought people had enough intelligence to make the right associations. I was supposed to be associated with all the cool people of the world in light of that post. Not with the benighted, uncivilized Pakistani nation.

Sorry PDF members, why not PDF simply establishes some special "Joke / Humor" thread or threads or the "Chit-Chat / Trivia" thread or threads to promote entertainment, amusement and more interactions for all topics unfit to the main ones? Thing will be more organized instead of scattering jokes here and there like this one.

Last edited:
I was not talking on behalf of Pakistan. I was talking about myself. By "we" i meant the people of the world who think like that.
Actually i am dumbfounded. I thought people had enough intelligence to make the right associations. I was supposed to be associated with all the cool people of the world in light of that post. Not with the benighted, uncivilized Pakistani nation.

Then you should not generalize and say bigoted statements like Indian don't know how to think big or work hard.

When you sport a Pakistani flag and brag about how you can envision big things and then tout the accomplishments of China, then you are no different from rest of the crowd on PDF.

man_file_1049734_shit-my-pants.png

China is not scared of India...Its the other way round. Why will China get scared of India when smaller countries like Sri Lanka and Pakistan don't give two hoots about India? Sri Lanka just shot indian fisherman and Indians were like....Sorry, India, no one is afraid of you...No one..

China is not scared of India...Its the other way round. Why will China get scared of India when smaller countries like Sri Lanka and Pakistan don't give two hoots about India? Sri Lanka just shot indian fisherman and Indians were like....Sorry, India, no one is afraid of you...No one..
U r very wrong, Trump is so afraid of India that he will make in India!

Sorry PDF members, why not PDF simply establishes some special "Joke / Humor" thread or threads or the "Chit-Chat / Trivia" thread or threads to promote entertainment, amusement and more interactions for all topics unfit to the main ones? Thing will be more organized instead of scattering jokes here and there like this one.

Such a section exists. So this thread is just misplaced.

Normal reactions of Communist leaders as they aspire to become the World's No. 1 Superpowder

Back
Top Bottom