What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

But your president took pride as an Asian nation while we launch mission to Mars. For us primitive society is not an offense because our ancestors invented Zero and mathematics and many placatory motions fact when you guys used to live in caves.

Who gave you this information. Was you taught all this in reeducation camp of CPC? Do you know that all those techies were educated in india including some small and big universities in India?

naturally I can understand your envy because you can not give a single name of a chinese head of Multinational corporation against 10 name I could give.

This itself shows your knowledge and your born and bought. I need not say anything more. When you guys open your mouth, you tell a lots of things about yourself.
lol, have a nice time digging professional statistcis from WIPO, WB, IM, Thomas Reuters, and PCT, all the figures and reality burries over there, unless you only feeding those nonsenses from your funny hindu media.

ok, now tell me 10 Indian companies that actually have a sit at world's high tech sector? for the Chinese one, you can find out on WIPO, WB, IM, Thomas Reuters, and PCT sites... you can use google in case you are clueless of how to find them```stupidity, igonrance, mentalmusterbation is a blessing to most of you people I guess

that's one hell of a supa powa claim. the total % of Asian working for NASA does not exceed 5%

http://bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/rankings/detail/NN00
and those Indian are firmly to believe that 40% of NASA scientists are Indian```````

lol, have a nice time digging professional statistcis from WIPO, WB, IM, Thomas Reuters, and PCT, all the figures and reality burries over there, unless you only feeding those nonsenses from your funny hindu media.

ok, now tell me 10 Indian companies that actually have a sit at world's high tech sector? for the Chinese one, you can find out on WIPO, WB, IM, Thomas Reuters, and PCT sites... you can use google in case you are clueless of how to find them```stupidity, igonrance, mentalmusterbation is a blessing to most of you people I guess

and those Indian are firmly to believe that 40% of NASA scientists are Indian```````
They do believe........
It's a FACT in their hilarious media.

So you accept that you can not name any chinese heading Non chinese multinational?

TATA consultency is ranked 7th IT company in the world. From SAP to Capgemini to Microsoft and IBM. All are dominated by Indian and Indian CEOS. Where you guys are ? BPO jobs?

I kindly suggest mods to test the IP of false flaggers in this thread.

I am afraid informed and patriotic indians do never defame and humiliate india by using low-quality news from the hilarious indian media.

So you accept that you can not name any chinese heading Non chinese multinational?

TATA consultency is ranked 7th IT company in the world. From SAP to Capgemini to Microsoft and IBM. All are dominated by Indian and Indian CEOS. Where you guys are ? BPO jobs?

What in the world are your guys so proud of foreigners with Indian origin being CEOs of foreign companies? Are you trying to tell us with all your much touted "biggest democracy", India is not a place for the brightest Indians to succeed?

With trump correcting h1b abuse, this situation will be gone in 60 seconds

Asked you to list 10 Indian companies that are leading world's high tech field, and you listed one call-center and few american Indian, LOL, pathetic?

world's top drone manufacturer: Dajiang (DJI)
world's top Data solution provider: Huawei
world's top heavy machinery solution provider: Zhenghua
world's top E-commerce platform: Alibaba
world's top on-line payment system: Ant Financial
world's leading cloud computing: Ali cloud
world's leading smart phone manufacturers: Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, VIVO, ZTE, etc

not to mention dozens Chinese companies that are from optical, percision engineering, ship building, chips and CNC sectors and you primitive India has no business at those listed fields.

Asked you to list 10 Indian companies that are leading world's high tech field, and you listed one call-center and few american Indian, LOL, pathetic?

not to mention dozens Chinese companies that are from optical, precision engineering, ship building, chips and CNC sectors and you primitive India has no business at those listed fields.

They do have one world-renowned brand called Freedom 251.
100% Make in india.

freedom 251.png

wow..this topic is going for 8 page...Amazing...

Honestly, i am least worried what is happening in Tibet. This is something between China and Tibet people will decide..Dalai Lama is not fighting a terrorist movement like you are facing in your Muslim majority province....If you think Dalai Lama is doing it, then you should take some corrective action so that violence should not be a means to get independence...India is alligned with you...But what is the big fuss about Dalai Lama visiting to different parts of our country...Do not we have enough issue to deal with it rather than dealing with Dalali Lama??? When China feels that Masood Azhar is a saint, then it is hilarious to see your complain about Dalai Lama....

The reason why I dont like Indian people is that they dont care the truth ,they distort facts instead of do a investigation

Please stop using 2013 data.

Have a look at 2015 now:

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.IND.MANF.CD?locations=IN-GB-BR-RU-FR-IT-KR

India is ranked 6th after South Korea and estimated around 310 billion USD of current dollar MVA output.

India ranked 5th in total industrial value added in current dollar:

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.IND.TOTL.CD?locations=IN-FR-KR-GB-IT-BR-RU

Besides we do not care that much what the US dollar demand is for our production right now compared to getting our production from its very low levels pre 90s. We do not have US dollar price levels inside India neither do we have their specific consumption basket.

Thus physical consumption levels matter much more....we can worry more about about nominal rankings once trade becomes more important to us, if it ever does. For now push realised physical consumption (PPP) and chart nominal behind is as much as possible (but not priority). There is a long road behind us and a long road ahead of us....but I do remember the days our industrial output was less than Sweden's (we were ranked way below 20 even 30). Now its bigger than the UK's. By 2020 onwards it will only continue to grow and outrank first Germany and then Japan over time....albeit more slower outranking time since there are fewer countries above us.
India's total highway do not even exceed Malaysia's.

We are going for regular highways first before expanding controlled expressways.

The former is about 100,000 kilometres now. Before we didn't even have 10,000 km of these (at the current quality).

Its early on in the story and long way to go, dont know why you are dragging Malaysia into this.

It is anecdotal references such as this that distort any discussion on economic performance. Anyone can quote one random figure from somewhere, or paste a few photos of expressways, buildings and airports and claim they support their arguments. But only small children find it a convincing argument. Are you a small child dear Nancy Yang? BTW are you one of the nice looking girls in your DP?

We are not in a race of low labor cost goods. We are in a race of high skilled labor jobs such as software development, R & D, management, Education, Designing and manufacturing high tech goods etc.

You are only in a race for future tense over-use and abuse.

Hence, yours is a wishful statement rather a reflection of current reality.

not to mention dozens Chinese companies that are from optical, precision engineering, ship building, chips and CNC sectors and you primitive India has no business at those listed fields.

World's largest banks (top two) in total assets: ICBC and CCBC.

They do have one world-renowned brand called Freedom 251.
100% Make in india.

View attachment 382465

Paint job does indeed look 100% Make in India.

You are only in a race for future tense over-use and abuse.

Hence, yours is a wishful statement rather a reflection of current reality.

World's largest banks (top two) in total assets: ICBC and CCBC.

Paint job does indeed look 100% Make in India.
lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom