What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

If the chinese had certain proverbial anatomical parts..they would not have and continue to wait so long.. issuing empty threats every other day...

Imagine me sitting in your living room since 2 months and you issuing a daily threat to me from your kitchen.. that is exactly what is happenings now.

If they do we go to war, its as simple as that !!!
Fact is china has backed itself into a corner it cant get out of , they wont go to war and cant withdraw after so many "warnings" . It would mean loosing face .
Going to war is no better as they will loose international respect and may get a bloody nose in the process. For someone who study the art of war , they sure made a lot of mistakes.
I think the only miscalculation they made was in thinking India would not react as it did.

...but that was a BIG miscalculation - and now they have to sit and issue warnings! After warnings! After warnings! Hehehe

I think the only miscalculation they made was in thinking India would not react as it did.

...but that was a BIG miscalculation - and now they have to sit and issue warnings! After warnings! After warnings! Hehehe
They are bully's , you just have to stand up to one , they usually back down.

Why was China trying to convince Indian Journalist now, to ask Indian Government withdraw Troops..Is it Means Warning Ministry has ran out of warning ?

Amateur article.

The top brass in Indian army know that strategically they should enter Gilgit province as it is Pakistan's chicken neck

But sadly they also know how that will end up.

Only if the Indian government would listen
Any one can start a war but only few know how to end it.

Chinese are simply clueless , all these years of bullying small countries now India has come as a shock to them. Raising kashmir is utterly stupid as they are already constructing roads and are hand in glove with pakistan wrt nuclear or missile proliferation. How much will putting soldiers there matter when the damage is already done ?

There is a simple thumb rule,
When you take every thing away from a person you have no control over them.

China by supporting pakistan has already done the max damage , supporting terrorists like hafiz saeed, nsg obstruction..etc have all made it amply clear they want a fight. All that is left is war.

If some one wants money you can refuse them,
If some one needs help you can refuse to help,
but if some one has an itch to fight you need to oblige them.

We should oblige china & give them a war.

Let us discuss about occupation of tibet.

Why Chinese are showing Ming dynasty maps , why not Song Dynasty which is much smaller than today's china?

You taught us well...Indians have taken a few pages from the Vietnamese play book.

plain cowardiceness.
Thanks. You should know Vietnam usually pays respect and tribute to the strongest country in Far East. It appears to me that India has replaced China. Not too bad. Congrats. I am pretty sure more an more Vietnamese politicians and businesses will visit your country.

:tup:

Like I said tough guy, if it was so easy why are you letting inferior India humiliate you so badly?

I'd put bets on the hardened professional Indian Military over your conscripts any day.
Hardened how?

Killing 1 or 2 untrained kashmiri fighters with thousands ?

If so than so are the chinese.

If India gets F-35 then they will have air superiority over CHINA!!

Any one can start a war but only few know how to end it.

Chinese are simply clueless , all these years of bullying small countries now India has come as a shock to them. Raising kashmir is utterly stupid as they are already constructing roads and are hand in glove with pakistan wrt nuclear or missile proliferation. How much will putting soldiers there matter when the damage is already done ?

There is a simple thumb rule,
When you take every thing away from a person you have no control over them.

China by supporting pakistan has already done the max damage , supporting terrorists like hafiz saeed, nsg obstruction..etc have all made it amply clear they want a fight. All that is left is war.

If some one wants money you can refuse them,
If some one needs help you can refuse to help,
but if some one has an itch to fight you need to oblige them.

We should oblige china & give them a war.

Do that on the Bhutan region.

We Pakistanis don't want none of that shizz.
Spare the Kashmiris. The people belong to us

Hardened how?

Killing 1 or 2 untrained kashmiri fighters with thousands ?

If so than so are the chinese.

Chinese one child army is less motivated and battle hardened than jihadis.

No one knows their true strength. But I am sure they can't raise more hell than suicide bombing jihadis.

Chinese one child army is less motivated and battle hardened than Chinese.

No one knows their true strength. But I am sure they can't raise more hell than suicide bombing jihadis.
You've only faced a few tamil bumbers who took more lives and an indian premier (from Sri Lanka) than jihadis did in 2 decades in Pak..

Let alone chinese... which didnt go down well either.

A ludicrous comment from the slimy buggers.

Opening a separate front implies two things -

1. Chinese weakness to deal with indian troops in the contested piece of land.
2. China is going out of it's way in seeking war which reflects poorly on them.

first show some US muscle by declaring war to DPRK instead of seeking our help dealing with our neighbor. That's what i call weakness

Thanks. You should know Vietnam usually pays respect and tribute to the strongest country in Far East. It appears to me that India has replaced China. Not too bad. Congrats. I am pretty sure more an more Vietnamese politicians and businesses will visit your country.

:tup:
From an India Perspective..All countries should be strong..There should be no one country that tries to bully the other..Mutual respect should be earned and not demanded.

Back
Top Bottom