What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

How is spelling bee related to a nation? In America, all Chinese Americans and Indian Americans are all Americans. Can you name something that highlights the Indian nation.

And who are you to judge? Inspite of all that farticles by CCP mouthpiece global times, you still have not grown balls. Look at fantastic display of shamelessness

china-spokespersn.jpg

The time for India proving its mettle is over. We are standing on your turf, walk the talk or as all you say, do more, talk less.

Now Chinese are in light and whole world is judging. Be ready for slaps from SCS countries if you don't do anything.

PS: Indian army has been made flawless killing machine by Pakistan Army and their Jihadis.:lol:

PPS: This will be ultimate misuse of proxy to battle harden your adversary.:lol:

I didn't know that this event has been concluded yet. But that you mentioned an event that has not been concluded as a successful event explains a lot about your history of failure.
See thats where you are wrong..The event DOKLAM is underway..and the whole world is watching the show..for the last 2 Months...Your history of lies cant win this time..Time to get a big DONG LONG as loser medal...So now you know.

I didn't know that this event has been concluded yet. But that you mentioned an event that has not been concluded as a successful event explains a lot about your history of failure.
And by the way being a German (Thats what you say)..why you butting into India and China affairs.

And by the way being a German (Thats what you say)..why you butting into India and China affairs.

This is an international forum where I can butt into any topic as I want. In the European section, we have an Indian Nazi spamming the forum with pro-Nazi crap 24/7.

See thats where you are wrong..The event DOKLAM is underway..and the whole world is watching the show..for the last 2 Months...Your history of lies cant win this time..Time to get a big DONG LONG as loser medal...So now you know.

As you said, the event is still underway and not concluded and you already celebrate. This topic never made to the front page yet in our media. Somehow you guys remind me of the embarrassing period when you guys were celebrating how you will outshine the Beijing Games with your crappy CWG long before the opening ceremony and then this bridge next to the main stadium crashed. :omghaha:

Amateur article.

The top brass in Indian army know that strategically they should enter Gilgit province as it is Pakistan's chicken neck

But sadly they also know how that will end up.

Only if the Indian government would listen

This is an international forum where I can butt into any topic as I want. In the European section, we have an Indian Nazi spamming the forum with pro-Nazi crap 24/7.

As you said, the event is still underway and not concluded and you already celebrate. This topic never made to the front page yet in our media. Somehow you guys remind me of the embarrassing period when you guys were celebrating how you will outshine the Beijing Games with your crappy CWG long before the opening ceremony and then this bridge next to the main stadium crashed. :omghaha:
Like you said we are celebrating the successful opening ceremony..and enjoying the successful games in DOKLAM...so far has been a great success...Not so much for the You (Opps sorry you are German)/China...so keep watching, the closing ceremony is near....Then both of us can celebrate together the Great Indian DOKLAM victory.

Now my German confused friend..This is what you posted right" Yeah, for an Indian it's either ethnic, religion, race or caste. What else do you have for an argument? What a bunch of pathetic people. "

Yes as an American I consider myself first an American and then an Indian..Its Germans who were racists...so are you telling me being a German you are not all that what you just posted above...As a german "What a bunch of pathetic racist murdering skin head people"

You Indians like to claim the achievements of Indian Americans as Indian achievements. Sad. But I understand your sentiments as all worthwhile Indians all left India. This just show that you can't cut it in your field of expertise if you remain in India.
Ok..Lets leave American Indian out for now...lets talk about Indian H1-B (Indian Passport Holders):
The average H1B in tech pays $86,164/year
Since 2012 the US tech industry has sponsored 176,075 H1B work visas. Most of them paid $60,660 to $111,668 per year

I never imagined that the day has come the Chinese are humiliated at the hand of the people of India. That is a new lowest low. A shocking news for the people of VN to see a helpless China.

I never imagined that the day has come the Chinese are humiliated at the hand of the people of India. That is a new lowest low. A shocking news for the people of VN to see a helpless China.

If this indeed happens, it would definitely be a new low for China. Let's wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom