What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Your history is full of firing your guns on the shoulders of global sugardaddies.

How can you isolate China in NSG when it has effectively kicked you out from the group? Read the clauses that China added later in your wavier and get educated.
Tell me once we have fired on the shoulder of others.
Educate us bro on the clauses added,it's between and India and individual countries.:-)...china being the member of NSG and still cannot get the members from NSG support it while India is not a member and still manage to get the support of most of the NSG members,isn't that something and what do you call that .

We get all if not more than what China gets being member of NSG .

Tell me once we have fired on the shoulder of others.
Educate us bro on the clauses added,it's between and India and individual countries.:-)...china being the member of NSG and still cannot get the members from NSG support it while India is not a member and still manage to get the support of most of the NSG members,isn't that something and what do you call that .

We get all if not more than what China gets being member of NSG .

Only after coming into the wings of Soviets with military pact with them , you started arming the rebels in east Paksitan.

Since 9/11, you are running your terror compaign against Pakistan from Afghanistan under the wings of yanks who are the occupier of Afghanistan.

You only managed to get your neck out of the chock in Kargil when the sugardaddy, then yanks came to you help.

List is long mate. :)

Those who know what China has fiddled with the Indian wavier, have already raised their concerns within India. Go ask your own kind. I dont have time to educate you.

China getting NSG support for what? you are not hullunicating are you? Bottom line is, they have shown you the door, and thats where you are going to stay, permanently. Enjoy!

i am speaking accordingly your own Indian analyst. which i called unwarranted concerns of India regarding siliguri corridor..

2nd India's biggest misunderstanding about the border defense cooperation agreement 2005 between china & India.
According to Agreement.
"China and India have previously agreed that the disputes must be solved diplomatically. During the visit of the then Chinese premier Wen Jiaboa to India in 2005, Beijing and New Delhi signed a historic accord, agreeing to settle the decades-old border dispute without use of force."

and in 2013 when the then indian Prime Miniter manmohan Singh Visited China, the two states singed the Border Defense Cooperation Agreement, reaffirming that both shall "exercise maximum self-restraint,""not use force or face-offs occur along the disputed areas.​

if you consider this agreement among China-India-Bhutan.. then India Violated the Agreement by using Forces against Chinese Construction employees. although not a single bullet was fired but by using forces, India violated the Agreement with China.

India moved troops on behalf of India's unwarranted Concerns. India didn't have any intention to confront with China just because of Bhutan, it is india's own unwarranted Concerns over Silliguri Corridor.

What Indian Army is doing in that area which dont belong to you at Doklam ? not even Indian claimed Area.
@Beast @Han Patriot

I was laughing at your post, when I quoted your statement, about the distances and topography as described by you. Your post became a laugh there itself.

As for what we are doing at Doka-La? We are ensuring that the Bhutanese interests are looked after. PLA Engineers moved in, so we moved in .. simple.

What was most funny was, that we moved in through Chinese territory to go and occupy the disputed area, right in front of the Chinese.

In 2013, on 15 April Chinese ingressed into Ladakh, we built up accordingly. Stand off lasted a few weeks and tehn they withdrew.

It is routine .... and even if not, just too bad. We are not withdrawing.

Now I know, you doesn't deserve my time. I despise those people who pretend to know what they don't know.

I understand .. thanks for sparing me the bullshit you guys are spewing here .. having given up claims on Outer Mongolia because .. let's face it, Czarist Russia and then USSR whipped your collective behinds without effort, under Qing Dynasty, then the Nationalists and then Communists :)

Cheers

Only after coming into the wings of Soviets with military pact with them , you started arming the rebels in east Paksitan.

Since 9/11, you are running your terror compaign against Pakistan from Afghanistan under the wings of yanks who are the occupier of Afghanistan.

You only managed to get your neck out of the chock in Kargil when the sugardaddy, then yanks came to you help.

List is long mate. :)

Those who know what China has fiddled with the Indian wavier, have already raised their concerns within India. Go ask your own kind. I dont have time to educate you.

China getting NSG support for what? you are not hullunicating are you? Bottom line is, they have shown you the door, and thats where you are going to stay, permanently. Enjoy!
What did you think you can arm kashmiries and send Pakistan Punjabi as kashmiries and we don't do anything about it.tell me something did Pakistan do any mistake after 47 ,if not why is it suffering so much.

To make you understand since you are blinded by cheerleading the Chinese about nsg .imagine all the members of oic supporting India on Kashmir inspite of India not being a member and Pakistan being a member.

Entire India was called British Raj, an island was called British Hong Kong, a smaller island Portuguese Macau, French occupied a few streets in Shanghai, as did the British and Americans. The Germans occupied a city, sort of in Shandong, it is very complicated for this part of history due to the limit of German power projection at the time as well as Japanese involvement.

The Japanese got beaten back the same way the Soviets beat back the Nazis, that isn't an occupation, that is a war, in war territory change hands.

Entire South Asia was in the hands of the British, not for 10 years, but more than 200 years. If you can't see the difference it is because you don't want to. Anyone else would.
Nah mate.

The territory in Chinese subcontinent was nominally ruled by the Chinese. The economy was totally controlled by the British via their infamous opium trade. I actually sympathize with you regarding this. The European outposts bullied your weak 'Governments' and milked them dry. When you refused, the Opium War was imposed on you. It was unjust and I will not stoop so down as to enjoy it.

South Asia was dominated by the Brits for about 150 odd years. One reason was that India was much much closer to foreign trade. The physical occupation of Chinese territories was not necessary. The economy in China was controlled by their outposts only.

As for beating the Japs back - that is not true at all. Even on the day of the Japanese surrender, they held on to all the major cities on the Chinese coast and a significant amount of land inland.

China enters a conflict to win, not like the stalemate in Kashmir going on since eternity. So China does thorough planning, before it starts the execution. When they do come for you, you won't know what hit you. You think the military movement in border areas is the only movement? They have many assets that need to be positioned. I wouldn't be surprised to find one fine day they decide to gift Pakistan their old aircraft carrier along with fighters. You are going to be surrounded before you are crushed.

do you realize how pathetic you sound, trying to shake cheerleading pompoms for China? shoo

What is end game? Will China back off from building road in their own land? That will make China look weak. Now its perfect time to resolve China-Bhuttan disputed.

Nah mate.

The territory in Chinese subcontinent was nominally ruled by the Chinese. The economy was totally controlled by the British via their infamous opium trade. I actually sympathize with you regarding this. The European outposts bullied your weak 'Governments' and milked them dry. When you refused, the Opium War was imposed on you. It was unjust and I will not stoop so down as to enjoy it.

Yes, China was taken advantage of, but NOT taken over, that is the point. I never claimed otherwise, in fact it has been my sole point from the start. Taken advantage, but NOT taken over.

You try to equate the Indian situation to the Chinese one, it is not the same. If it were, we can say Napoleon did conquer Russia, because the Russians were forced to adapt the continental blockade.

Regarding the Opium wars, there's too much to mention here, I recommend to start with Wikipedia, and I can direct you to some books.

South Asia was dominated by the Brits for about 150 odd years. One reason was that India was much much closer to foreign trade. The physical occupation of Chinese territories was not necessary. The economy in China was controlled by their outposts only.

First I don't disagree that India is closer had a role to play, but also the fact India had a fractured country at the time played a huge role. Had China had one of its periods of chaos at that time, it would not have been good, see WW2. However, Western forces definitely wanted all of China, as evident by their negotiations, the only thing that stopped them was the fact China was such a large country. In fact after the 8 nation alliance took Beijing, they wanted massive amount of Chinese land, but they didn't get any in the end, because they realized they could never hold onto any if shit really hit the fan.

This is all very well documented.

As for beating the Japs back - that is not true at all. Even on the day of the Japanese surrender, they held on to all the major cities on the Chinese coast and a significant amount of land inland.

If you really want to talk WW2, I be happy to oblige. By the time Japan surrendered, Kwanton army had been decimated by the Soviets, Japanese elites were lost in South East Asia, mostly to the Americans. about 30% came in regards to China. At the end of the war, China had just won a major offensive that made the Japanese realize the end was near. China was about to launch a massive counter attack with the goal of pushing to Shanghai.

Keep in mind I take great interest in history, it is a shame I know so little of Indian history, as I am sure i be an interesting read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_West_Hunan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Guangxi_Campaign

What is end game? Will China back off from building road in their own land? That will make China look weak. Now its perfect time to resolve China-Bhuttan disputed.
There are basic difference between Pakistan-China-India.

Pakistan is country run by Military, from behind and openly. So, you might think they are going to claim land by force. That's why everyone towards Pakistan think India will definitely go war with China. Heck couldn't resist the surge that they wrote an imaginary news about it.

China is a country run by business men. They are not former soldiers like the one's you see in US. These CCP members promote themselves to PLA. Can you imagine such a scenario in which khawaja asif becomes Lt.general of western command? Bilawal Bhutto becoming a Colonel? :-)DI know, just a comparison)

India is a country run by politicians. It's highly politicized. Everything in here is a political in nature. Hence it's too slow, and they have all the time in the world. Our politicians sees army as a tool not a weapon. The policy changes from time to time, depending on who lives in race course road.

We had years long stand off with China. Apart from the media blaze, the things are calm and India is looking at all options.

There are basic difference between Pakistan-China-India.

Pakistan is country run by Military, from behind and openly. So, you might think they are going to claim land by force. That's why everyone towards Pakistan think India will definitely go war with China. Heck couldn't resist the surge that they wrote an imaginary news about it.

China is a country run by business men. They are not former soldiers like the one's you see in US. These CCP members promote themselves to PLA. Can you imagine such a scenario in which khawaja asif becomes Lt.general of western command? Bilawal Bhutto becoming a Colonel? :-)DI know, just a comparison)

India is a country run by politicians. It's highly politicized. Everything in here is a political in nature. Hence it's too slow, and they have all the time in the world. Our politicians sees army as a tool not a weapon. The policy changes from time to time, depending on who lives in race course road.

We had years long stand off with China. Apart from the media blaze, the things are calm and India is looking at all options.

Musharraf/army rule ended in 2008. Don't mock Pakistan democracy while Indian army is killing Kashmiri kids on streets. I doubt china will back off from building road in their own region.

Of course India will have "international" backing with any dispute with China. Of course "International" = Western powers. India is being used as a sacrificial lamb to start a war with China because the West knows any war with China will be catastrophic, so why not use their former colonial subjects to do the fighting? India and China will both suffer enormous losses in human lives, infrastructure and most important to the West, economically. The West will regain their position of global hegemon while India and China rebuilds.

India still suffers from a colonial inferiority complex, they are angry that China has a stronger global position, but more importantly they desperately seek the approval and compliments of their former white masters. That's why I fear India might be stupid enough to take the bait and wage war against China at the urging of their former colonial masters....
If a chance to help Pakistani get Kashmir back, take back south Tibet, take back Doklum, crush India back to 1962, even if cost1 trillion USD, it's worth it. Even after war and China's growth slow down it still worth it.

If a chance to help Pakistani get Kashmir back, take back south Tibet, take back Doklum, crush India back to 1962, even if cost1 trillion USD, it's worth it. Even after war and China's growth slow down it still worth it.
In the meantime, is China going to send much more navy ships to the Indian Ocean? Establish a much bigger permanent PLA navy fleet presence in the Indian Ocean? Is Beijing going to use this incident to accelerate/fast track their build-up and deployment?

In the meantime, is China going to send much more navy ships to the Indian Ocean? Establish a much bigger permanent PLA navy fleet presence in the Indian Ocean? Is Beijing going to use this incident to accelerate/fast track their build-up and deployment?
Yes. We do. India make us believe they may want join the game to constrain us with US and Japan. So we need warn them it is dangerous game by this way.

Yes. We do. India make us believe they may want join the game to constrain us with US and Japan. So we need warn them it is dangerous game by this way.
I believe they will accelerate base building in IOR, they use to think India is not the real threat since our ties normalize and borders relatively peaceful compared to indopak border. Things will change, India will be the main aim now.

Yes, China was taken advantage of, but NOT taken over, that is the point. I never claimed otherwise, in fact it has been my sole point from the start. Taken advantage, but NOT taken over.

You try to equate the Indian situation to the Chinese one, it is not the same. If it were, we can say Napoleon did conquer Russia, because the Russians were forced to adapt the continental blockade.

Regarding the Opium wars, there's too much to mention here, I recommend to start with Wikipedia, and I can direct you to some books.

First I don't disagree that India is closer had a role to play, but also the fact India had a fractured country at the time played a huge role. Had China had one of its periods of chaos at that time, it would not have been good, see WW2. However, Western forces definitely wanted all of China, as evident by their negotiations, the only thing that stopped them was the fact China was such a large country. In fact after the 8 nation alliance took Beijing, they wanted massive amount of Chinese land, but they didn't get any in the end, because they realized they could never hold onto any if shit really hit the fan.

This is all very well documented.

If you really want to talk WW2, I be happy to oblige. By the time Japan surrendered, Kwanton army had been decimated by the Soviets, Japanese elites were lost in South East Asia, mostly to the Americans. about 30% came in regards to China. At the end of the war, China had just won a major offensive that made the Japanese realize the end was near. China was about to launch a massive counter attack with the goal of pushing to Shanghai.

Keep in mind I take great interest in history, it is a shame I know so little of Indian history, as I am sure i be an interesting read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_West_Hunan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Guangxi_Campaign
We are largely in agreement as to the differences mentioned herein.

Back
Top Bottom