What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

International backing == bhutan

India moved troops because of the fear or as usual unwarranted concerns that china can capture India's neck (siliguri corridor).
although siliguri corridor is miles far away from the actual construction of a road. that cant be captured until there wouldn't be full conventional war. because Siliguri Corridor is being protected by difficult terrains, rivers that make sure the safety of both side naturally.

India is saying it is our move to save our sovereignty and that's why Indian chest thumping is going on all over India that India stopped a road construction and saved her sovereignty.

To stop construction of a road and call it saving your sovereignty is totally insane.

The bold part, am sure you are speaking from your extensive exposure to the area right?

Of course.

If you change the definition, even India was never entirely colonized either. :D

So?

Who gave the Qing the divine right to rule?

Who gave the CCCP the right to overthrow RoC either?

We all know - might makes right. That's what happened. Pure and simple. :)
OK, let me explain you. The key point is: self-identify. We identify us as Chinese, for thousand years. It never changes. The Yuan,Ming,Qing,the POC, the RPC, we all calll ourself Chinese. No mather who once invaded us. So it doesn't matter at all.
And for India, Do you people always identify yourself as India, not Britich? I don't know.

You dont' know the facts. None of them conquered us successful. At any time, we never lost all the lands.
That why we call that hsitory as half-colonization. We never stop the struggle to push them out. We declared a war with the world in 1900. In 1952, we even started a war with the UN. Show some respect to the great nation, no other nation can do that.
Tell me, do India do the same thing as us to push British out?
Taiwan is still under civil war with us. And most the world deny Taiwan as a nation include India. Soon or later, it will come back. Don't doubt that, I already give a reason in previous thread. If you feel interesting, you can find it.

Outer Mongolia? To USSR?

@SarthakGanguly

OK, let me explain you. The key point is: self-identify. We identify we as Chinese, for thousand years. It never changes. The Yuan,Ming,Qing,the POC, the RPC, we all calll ourself Chinese. No mather who once invaded us.
And for India, If you people always identify yourself as India, not Britich? I don't know.

That, is the only sensible post you have made so far.

But of course, this was not so throughout history, was it?

Outer Mongolia? To USSR?

@SarthakGanguly

That, is the only sensible post you have made so far.

But of course, this was not so throughout history, was it?
The ROC signed a agreement. RPC also accepts it.
If you guys really want to learn our history, please google or WIKI. I feel tired to explain to you.

The ROC signed a agreement. RPC also accepts it.
If you guys really want to learn our history, please google or WIKI. I feel tired to explain to you.

Unfortunately, I do know your history. So .. really, don't get tired teaching me.
RPC?

LOL .. why did you fight Soviets in 1969 then?

Don't answer. I am tired of Chinese peddling nonsense as their history.

You are not getting my point.

By this logic, even the Japanese never became Chinese. Or the British/German/Portuguese/French etc never became Chinese.

OTOH I admire how firmly the Hans (no offense) occupied and assimilated other groups into a single nation state. Tibet, Xinxiang, Manchukko/Mengukkuo, outer Mongolia etc. A job well done. :D

Entire India was called British Raj, an island was called British Hong Kong, a smaller island Portuguese Macau, French occupied a few streets in Shanghai, as did the British and Americans. The Germans occupied a city, sort of in Shandong, it is very complicated for this part of history due to the limit of German power projection at the time as well as Japanese involvement.

The Japanese got beaten back the same way the Soviets beat back the Nazis, that isn't an occupation, that is a war, in war territory change hands.

Entire South Asia was in the hands of the British, not for 10 years, but more than 200 years. If you can't see the difference it is because you don't want to. Anyone else would.

so who should we trust?
Non delusional pakistani?
get a life dude. your perception is kinked. just because china owns you. you take them as friends. there ia diffrence in owning something and supporting.
you were owned by american earlier. now china too both are shareholder.

America owns Pakistan? But Pakistan is working against American interests and defeating them in Afghanistan. They make it known through their media propaganda and political/economic power. The master and slave relationship that a neutral person should admire, where as when it comes to Hindus and masters relationship the world knows how good you are serving that pole and those are just FACTS.

We owned that Hindus a$$ for hundreds of years to point it was more smelly than usual now for couple of years the direct ownage of that A$$ has been suspended but it wont be too long before someone else takes it for a ride. Almost everyone did on the planet.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I do know your history. So .. really, don't get tired teaching me.
RPC?

LOL .. why did you fight Soviets in 1969 then?

Don't answer. I am tired of Chinese peddling nonsense as their history.
Now I know, you doesn't deserve my time. I despise those people who pretend to know what they don't know.

We are absolutely capable to take care of the situation ourselfs with out any outside help.we dint start this hoping someone will come and support us.
What is foolish in it,you might allow China build in disputed territory.we won't , specially the area concerns us.regarding international support ,we managed to isolate China in NSG.we got the support of almost all the other countries .

Firstly, You cant even take a dump without your sugardaddy approval, the yanks. Secondly, the area under dispute is between China and Bhutan, nothing to do with you. Thirdly, Chinese have already encorched abuot 2000 sq km on the land that once was gifted to you by British colonialists. Fourth, what clout you got in NSG when you are not even part of it? Its yanks who are propelling yuo everywhere, literally.

Of course India will have "international" backing with any dispute with China. Of course "International" = Western powers. India is being used as a sacrificial lamb to start a war with China because the West knows any war with China will be catastrophic, so why not use their former colonial subjects to do the fighting? India and China will both suffer enormous losses in human lives, infrastructure and most important to the West, economically. The West will regain their position of global hegemon while India and China rebuilds.

India still suffers from a colonial inferiority complex, they are angry that China has a stronger global position, but more importantly they desperately seek the approval and compliments of their former white masters. That's why I fear India might be stupid enough to take the bait and wage war against China at the urging of their former colonial masters....

The bold part, am sure you are speaking from your extensive exposure to the area right?
i am speaking accordingly your own Indian analyst. which i called unwarranted concerns of India regarding siliguri corridor..

2nd India's biggest misunderstanding about the border defense cooperation agreement 2005 between china & India.
According to Agreement.
"China and India have previously agreed that the disputes must be solved diplomatically. During the visit of the then Chinese premier Wen Jiaboa to India in 2005, Beijing and New Delhi signed a historic accord, agreeing to settle the decades-old border dispute without use of force."

and in 2013 when the then indian Prime Miniter manmohan Singh Visited China, the two states singed the Border Defense Cooperation Agreement, reaffirming that both shall "exercise maximum self-restraint,""not use force or face-offs occur along the disputed areas.​

if you consider this agreement among China-India-Bhutan.. then India Violated the Agreement by using Forces against Chinese Construction employees. although not a single bullet was fired but by using forces, India violated the Agreement with China.

India moved troops on behalf of India's unwarranted Concerns. India didn't have any intention to confront with China just because of Bhutan, it is india's own unwarranted Concerns over Silliguri Corridor.

What Indian Army is doing in that area which dont belong to you at Doklam ? not even Indian claimed Area.
@Beast @Han Patriot

Last edited:
Firstly, You cant even take a dump without your sugardaddy approval, the yanks. Secondly, the area under dispute is between China and Bhutan, nothing to do with you. Thirdly, Chinese have already encorched abuot 2000 sq km on the land that once was gifted to you by British colonialists. Fourth, what clout you got in NSG when you are not even part of it? Its yanks who are propelling yuo everywhere, literally.
Bro history shows we don't hope someone will come and help us ,those are for small and insecure nations like you know who.

We are not in NSG ,but still manage to isolate china in NSG ,we get all the benefits what China gets being part of NSG ,infact we get more than what China gets being member of NSG .right now we are not exporting nuclear tech so it dsnt effect us,may be 10-15 years down the line when we want to export,that's the reason we are starting today.

^^^ I think that about rationally sums it up

But a few of the usual PDF chest thumping Keyboard Warriors are certainly getting orgasmic thrills blood lusting about it.

A war between the two will push both of us out of the growth game. We will be back to where we started 30 years ago.

Sadly, the CCP is the only one who doesn't understand this and since common Chinese have no say in their country's matter, nothing much except diplomacy can be done.

Asia need peace. Do not wage war!.
Nuclear power warfare could lead to Nuclear war!.

India successfully stopped the road construction. Why not retreat back to the position?
India is structurally weaker than China. India should step back.
Why is India structurally weaker?
Because
1) India has caste system which discriminate their own people for the enemy.
2) India has many separatist groups.

Those 2 points, if one look at western playbook of "Divide and Rule", one know how to exploit these inherent weakness.
Therefore it is India very own sake to stop all these unnecessary tension.

The only difference is China's inherent weakness is not out in the public.

And what's not out in the public doesn't mean that the country's authorities don't know about them. This includes their government and ours.

I agree with you there should be no war; but there should also not be clandestine encroachment.

Bro history shows we don't hope someone will come and help us ,those are for small and insecure nations like you know who.

We are not in NSG ,but still manage to isolate china in NSG ,we get all the benefits what China gets being part of NSG ,infact we get more than what China gets being member of NSG .right now we are not exporting nuclear tech so it dsnt effect us,may be 10-15 years down the line when we want to export,that's the reason we are starting today.

Your history is full of firing your guns on the shoulders of global sugardaddies.

How can you isolate China in NSG when it has effectively kicked you out from the group? Read the clauses that China added later in your wavier and get educated.

Back
Top Bottom