What's new

China, India can 'change the world' -- china daily

^^ you are optimistic because you are seeing the things from your eyes, try to see the things from the chinese eyes(i. e. CPC's eye)..

Why will we see things from other country's govt? :what: Is ours country's govt blind??

China want business, If they believe they will able to achieve this by printing Indian states on china's map then they are in fool's paradise.

Only stupid people can trust the Chinese. India will commit a blunder if it ever trusts the Chinese. Also, Indians must not forget the blood of more than three thousands Indian KIAs in 1962 war.

Are you with Indians or against Indians??? I am asking this in general tone. Few days ago you were arguing that our holy river Ganga is prostitute. :what:

Are you with Indians or against Indians??? I am asking this in general tone. Few days ago you were arguing that our holy river Ganga is prostitute. :what:

Where did I say Ganga river is a prostitute? How could a river be a prostitute, genius?

BTW did Raj Kapoor say what I said?

Where did I say Ganga river is a prostitute? How could a river be a prostitute, genius?

BTW did Raj Kapoor say what I said?

here is your post on that thread, care to read the bold part.

You are from Uttar Pradesh. You said, sex is you basic need. If you are, don't tell me you don't visit red light areas. Well, its a different question if pleasures are available at home. From Kinari Bazar to Nathpura to Daalbazar, you will see still Mongoloid sex slaves are sold. Not only in UP, in every state of Aryavarta.... from Chaturbhuj Sthan to Sonagachi and from G B Road to Falkland Road, they are everywhere. From where do they come? You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Ganga became maili (prostitute) long ago.
Raj kapoor never said Ganga became prostitute

Why will we see things from other country's govt? :what: Is ours country's govt blind??

China want business, If they believe they will able to achieve this by printing Indian states on china's map then they are in fool's paradise.

You did not understand, I mean to say that you need to understand their agenda and their true intention, by what they are actually doing rather then their words..

regarding govt(current) - well you are right to an extent or rather their main agenda is money and power for themselves not country, what country gets is just the math that they do so that will have something to get from public in foreseeable future or else if things go wrong they will enough in Swiss accounts for their future generations :)

here is your post on that thread, care to read the bold part.

Raj kapoor never said Ganga became prostitute

Did my sentence mention the word river?

And what did Raj Kapoor mean by the word maili?

Ram-Teri-Ganga-Maili-1985.jpg

Did my sentence mention the word river?

And what did Raj Kapoor mean by the word maili?

Ram-Teri-Ganga-Maili-1985.jpg

It does not mean the Ganga became prostitute??? I asked you then also, again asking Do you know Hindi?? Half hindi knowledge is suicidal as it is in your case. Neither the poster says nor the movie says Ganga became " prostitute ". The movie merely represents the social evils of our society. Also Maili nowhere means "prostitute". Off coarse there is sarcasm in title which fools fail to understand

It does not mean the Ganga became prostitute??? I asked you then also, again asking Do you know Hindi?? Half hindi knowledge is suicidal as it is in your case. Neither the poster says nor the movie says Ganga became " prostitute ". The movie merely represents the social evils of our society. Also Maili nowhere means "prostitute".

Then, what does maili mean in Hindi? Give me a quick reply.

Then, what does maili mean in Hindi? Give me a quick reply.

OHH!! super genius you mean dirty mean Prostitute??? :lol: it seems you dont know English as well.
Here is the meaning of Maili from dictionary.

मैला - meaning in English
Pronunciation of मैला

[Speak!] mailā
Meanings of मैला
noun

[Speak!] tartar
[Speak!] excrement
[Speak!] f!lth

adjective

[Speak!] unclean
[Speak!] begrimed
[Speak!] black
[Speak!] grimy
[Speak!] grubby
[Speak!] grungy
[Speak!] mat
[Speak!] untidy
[Speak!] dingy
[Speak!] squalid
[Speak!] sordid
[Speak!] raunchy
[Speak!] nasty
[Speak!] muddy
[Speak!] impure
[Speak!] f!lthy
[Speak!] dirty
[Speak!] spotted

Sponsors
Synonyms of मैला

No matches.
Antonyms of मैला

No matches.
Additional matches
verb
मैला करना bedraggle
मैला या गन्दा करना begrime
मैला करना beslubber
मैला करना besmear
मैला करना blot
मैला करना daub
मैला करना grime
मैला करना mire
मैला करना muddle
मैला करना slur
मैला करना smear
मैला करना soil
मैला करना sully
मैला करना taint
मैला करना tarnish
adjective
मैला-कुचैला bedraggled
मैला-कुचैला raunchy
मैला कुचैला untidy
noun
मैलापन impurity
मैला कुचैला मौहल्ला slum
मैलान strain
मैलापन taint
मैला - Meaning of मैला in Hindi and English - Shabdkosh | शब्दकोश
I challenge you to prove the meaning of Maili is prostitute
Enough showing your Hindi knowledge, I understand how much you know. But the problem is you know that you are wrong but you do not want to admit it.

OHH!! super genius you mean dirty mean Prostitute??? :lol: it seems you dont know English as well.
Here is the meaning of Maili from dictionary.

मैला - Meaning of मैला in Hindi and English - Shabdkosh | शब्दकोश
I challenge you to prove the meaning of Maili is prostitute
Enough showing your Hindi knowledge, I understand how much you know. But the problem is to know you are wrong but you do not want to admit it.

bro lekin mein bhi to yahi kah raha hoon ki dirty means prostitute nahin hota !

It does not mean the Ganga became prostitute??? I asked you then also, again asking Do you know Hindi?? Half hindi knowledge is suicidal as it is in your case. Neither the poster says nor the movie says Ganga became " prostitute ". The movie merely represents the social evils of our society. Also Maili nowhere means "prostitute". Off coarse there is sarcasm in title which fools fail to understand

The member "Enemy" is a Pakistani. It's not exactly a secret.

On topic: Why would China and India "change the world"? What is the point, when the status quo works better?

The member "Enemy" is a Pakistani. It's not exactly a secret.

On topic: Why would China and India "change the world"? What is the point, when the status quo works better?

True but co-opreation without doubts can take both of us a long way. Is it going to happen is a big question.

We need to reduce the trade deficit with China and if possible gain a trade corridor to central Asia.

you will not be able to do that...the gap will only widen if we increase the trade with china...if u see, we are just welcoming chinese products but when it comes to Indian Pharma and IT, china is still reluctant to open its market....China has not done a business with any country for mutual benefits, they are self centric ppl....so dont expect something which is not possible! ...If you trade with China, you actually trade with termite!

Back
Top Bottom