What's new

China, India can 'change the world' -- china daily

The member "Enemy" is a Pakistani. It's not exactly a secret.

On topic: Why would China and India "change the world"? What is the point, when the status quo works better?

How can you say I am a Pakistani? You can even contact the Chinese Mod Hu Shongshan. He will tell you I am from India. Why are you repeatedly saying I am a Pakistani? Whats wrong with you?

Despite having an ongoing border dispute, I personally believe India and China can come to an agreement soon. Cooperation between the two Asian giants is essential not only for the two countries but for the whole region. Things are starting to look bright, hopefully the trend continues :cheers:

How can you say I am a Pakistani? You can even contact the Chinese Mod Hu Shongshan. He will tell you I am from India. Why are you repeatedly saying I am a Pakistani? Whats wrong with you?

You know zilch about India. Despite me being born an raised in America, I know far more than you. And you "supposedly" live there. It's funny really. Every time there is an India - China thread, you pop up and say the most random things just to stir $hit up.

Chinese Dragon,

What made you think I am a Pakistani?

I am waiting for your reply.

IP addresses mean nothing, any kid can fake that.

You can't fake your intentions and your loyalties though.

Enemy is an Urdu speaking Pakistani, and from this thread he doesn't understand Hindi either (apart from the bits that are the same in Urdu). He hates both India and China.

There are a lot of Indians who like to stir sh*t up between China and India. A LOT (maybe even most). But Enemy has completely different motives, he hates both India and China, not just the latter. And his arguments are those used by Pakistanis, not Indians, it is clearly visible.

IP addresses mean nothing, any kid can fake that.

You can't fake your intentions and your loyalties though.

Enemy is an Urdu speaking Pakistani, and from this thread he doesn't understand Hindi either (apart from the bits that are the same in Urdu). He hates both India and China.

There are a lot of Indians who like to stir sh*t up between China and India. A LOT. But Enemy has completely different motives, he hates both India and China, not just the latter. And his arguments are those used by Pakistanis, not Indians, it is clearly visible.

Tussi mazaq achcha kar lende ho, :lol: you see, maino thora punjabi wi andi hai, but punjabi wich masters ni kiya, tussi kya punjabi seekhna hai? athey wadde wadde punjabi milande twade punjabi learning nu vaaste. :P

Does speaking Punjabi makes me a Punjabi? I know Urdu as much as I know Hindi. I also know many other dialects that you can't imagine. I never hated India. I just shared my own opinions about social issues like many others.

Your assumptions are misplaced. I can assure you that accusing me of being a Pakistani will give you trouble because the Mods know it very well I am from India.

OK bye.

Enemy is my enemy. If the enemy of my enemy is my friend that means Chinese-Dragon and I are blood brothers! Enemy most Pakistanis know punjabi. You are a false flagger for sure. I KNOW u are from abbotabad.

Back
Top Bottom