What's new

China imposes fishing ban in South China Sea

as already explained multiple times: indian is not a race, vietnamese is not a race. discriminating against indian/vietnamese are not racism.

you can't pretend that your nation represent an entire race, it is just nationalism.

it gets you no where.

again you are using your hign IQ and Chinese logic..lets see some facts..

"In 2001, the European Union explicitly banned racism, along with many other forms of social discrimination, in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, the legal effect of which, if any, would necessarily be limited to Institutions of the European Union: "Article 21 of the charter prohibits discrimination on any ground such as race, color, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, disability, age or sexual orientation and also discrimination on the grounds of nationality."

"Similarly, in British law the phrase racial group means "any group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin"."

"culture is the physical manifestation created by ethnic groupings, as such fully determined by racial characteristics. Culture and race became considered intertwined and dependent upon each other, sometimes even to the extent of including nationality or language to the set of definition. Pureness of race tended to be related to rather superficial characteristics that were easily addressed and advertised, such as blondness. Racial qualities tended to be related to nationality and language rather than the actual geographic distribution of racial characteristics. In the case of Nordicism, the denomination "Germanic" became virtually equivalent to superiority of race."

Racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now,your racism shows your mentality and your views towards other country.shame on you.

I know you are disappointed with yourself and your "motherland", it is totally understandable.

Why would I be disappointed with my Motherland? We have our industries developing across the board that include shipbuilding, automobile, electronic, robotic, machinery, heavy equipment, military, and maybe even aerospace. I see a bright future for our Motherland in the next 5 years. Life is good.....so good

The only ones who are disappointed are a bunch of dogs who are pissed off at us developing our industries. Their wishful thinking is that we will just stay put and be an agarian country; in their wet dreams:bunny:

At least the Indian are more manly then you guys as they don't need to shout anti-Westerners all day like a bunch of bickering losers:tup:

Are Indians ani-Western? you should check out this video on how many white servants they have and how disgusting are white beggars..

Vision 2030: Superpower India | Deccan Chronicle

again you are using your hign IQ and Chinese logic..lets see some facts..

"In 2001, the European Union explicitly banned racism, along with many other forms of social discrimination, in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, the legal effect of which, if any, would necessarily be limited to Institutions of the European Union: "Article 21 of the charter prohibits discrimination on any ground such as race, color, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, disability, age or sexual orientation and also discrimination on the grounds of nationality."

"Similarly, in British law the phrase racial group means "any group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin"."

"culture is the physical manifestation created by ethnic groupings, as such fully determined by racial characteristics. Culture and race became considered intertwined and dependent upon each other, sometimes even to the extent of including nationality or language to the set of definition. Pureness of race tended to be related to rather superficial characteristics that were easily addressed and advertised, such as blondness. Racial qualities tended to be related to nationality and language rather than the actual geographic distribution of racial characteristics. In the case of Nordicism, the denomination "Germanic" became virtually equivalent to superiority of race."

Racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now,your racism shows your mentality and your views towards other country.shame on you.

Please advise me if you see any Indian racism from the video above.

Okay let's ignore the Indian and Pakistani and other comments on this page for abit and just us ASEAN posters and Chinese air our views. This issue concerns our region and we should hear each other out on this.

China's muscling tactics - well sorry guys. You are not helping things here one bit with the muscling tactics. I'm sure u guys are well aware of the extensive trade and commerce that goes on between China and ASEAN as a whole. We know u can beat the Philippines in a flash. Last I checked they don't even have one operational aircraft. You could probably take on ASEAN as a whole. But that's not what u guys want and neither do we. A situation like that would benefit noone. Over here, countries are increasingly waking up to the idea that peace and diplomacy is the way to go to sustain economic growth and prosperity. I suggest we all come back to the table and discuss this issue once and for all. You guys have to understand that u r integral to our region as well, which is precisely why u have observer status in ASEAN. Either way, it will be a win-win situation for all.

Time for China to accept te reality that India and ASEAN wants peace but will fight to make sure their rights are not trampled.....

China's muscling Tactics? For years China has been calling for negotiations with the other claimants and received no concrete efforts to do so.

When a Filipino plane spotted Chinese fishing boats in Huangyan Island, Aquino sent his biggest warships in an attempt to arrest them. Using a warship for civilian purpose is an act of intimidation. That's a bully tactic Aquino used against China thinking Uncle Sam would back him up in what he knew is a dispute territory. After he find out he couldn't bully the Chinese surveillance ships and the US didn't make any commitments he took the case to the media and to anyone who's willing to listen. He tried to draw the other ASEAN nations to his side and internationalize the dispute while China stood firm and called for diplomatic solutions.

The results of his actions were trying to make China look bad around the world and he succeeded because the gullible media took the baits and wrote in his favor. China had no choices but to teach the little insidious bully a lesson by using a small scale of economic embargo.

So, where are the bulling tactics of China, may I ask?

Time for China to accept te reality that India and ASEAN wants peace but will fight to make sure their rights are not trampled.....

Don't drag others down to the water. ASEAN won't fight China.

Do you read the flags? Thai Marines had a happy hour in China last very week.

12018112.jpg

Yes thank you for your offer, but please leave it to us in the ASEAN to sort it out. If we need, we can call on the UN or the US to help mediate. No need for muscle flexing in our region.

If Malaysia does get involved though, since parts of the East Malaysian coastline are within the claim, I'm positive our Singapore leaders would step in to help mediate a solution between our neighbors and our PRC counterparts, with whom we share an excellent relationship and plenty of mutual respect.

Don't drag others down to the water. ASEAN won't fight China.

Do you read the flags? Thai Marines had a happy hour in China last very week.

12018112.jpg

LOL u replied to the same thing at the same time as me! :tup: We get India trying to get smart in this region. Now guys, understand this, u need to be able to control your own affairs and be able to earn our respect before even thinking of meddling here in this region. Launching a few test missiles doesn't do a thing for us. MM Lee Kuan Yew himself admitted openly he'd be at a loss if tasked with governing India and highlighted its complexities. The PRC is firmly entrenched in this region and given our economic ties, it will stay that way. A minor territorial squabble is not going to change the overall dynamics of this region, which is heavily dependent on China for investments. The China-ASEAN partnership is alot deeper now than what it used to be. We Singaporeans do not fear any escalation over here, why do u care so much?

China's muscling Tactics? For years China has been calling for negotiations with the other claimants and received no concrete efforts to do so.

When a Filipino plane spotted Chinese fishing boats in Huangyan Island, Aquino sent his biggest warships in an attempt to arrest them. Using a warship for civilian purpose is an act of intimidation. That's a bully tactic Aquino used against China thinking Uncle Sam would back him up in what he knew is a dispute territory. After he find out he couldn't bully the Chinese surveillance ships and the US didn't make any commitments he took the case to the media and to anyone who's willing to listen. He tried to draw the other ASEAN nations to his side and internationalize the dispute while China stood firm and called for diplomatic solutions.

The results of his actions were trying to make China look bad around the world and he succeeded because the gullible media took the baits and wrote in his favor. China had no choices but to teach the little insidious bully a lesson by using a small scale of economic embargo.

So, where are the bulling tactics of China, may I ask?

Do not worry. The situation will not change the overall relationship the ASEAN has with China as we both are heavily interdependent on each other. Our leaders will find a peaceful solution to this. :tup:

If China and ASEAN decide to come together and plot the future of SCS, should India get invited? What would be India's role in such a forum?

If China and ASEAN decide to come together and plot the future of SCS, should India get invited? What would be India's role in such a forum?

Nope, their presence in our region is limited thankfully. We don't have much of an economic interest in them either and I do not foresee that changing in the years to come. China has worked herself well into this region, and I think it would be in our interest to focus more on China-ASEAN ties.

Problem is your"If " never happen, we don't come together with weak but greedy China.
The|slander said:
Nope, their presence in our region is limited thankfully. We don't have much of an economic interest in them either and I do not foresee that changing in the years to come. China has worked herself well into this region, and I think it would be in our interest to focus more on China-ASEAN ties.
Sorry, we don't want to have any ties with China

The win-win situation here is China cooperate with Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia etc. and isolate VN and the Philipines. So far so good.

Wet dream.

United States and ASEAN to discuss on security issues, the Chinese threat.

News: 20/05/2012 USA and Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) began talks for three days in Manila on cooperation in security fields. This event took place just two days after the Pentagon released its annual report, expressed concern about China's military is increasingly to threat to the region.

http://http://www.viet.rfi.fr/the-thao/20120520-hoa-ky-va-asean-thao-luan-ve-van-de-an-ninh

Out of 10 ASEAN countries, 4 are on China's side (Thailand, Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia), three are neutral (Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia), one is two small to make any difference (Brunei) which left only two trouble makers.

Back
Top Bottom