What's new

China imposes fishing ban in South China Sea

so is china a male or female?? there are many instances in what you wrote that you refer to china as "her" "she" "big boy"

so is china male or female?? or a hermaphrodite?

your right tho, china wont let a third party decide, because it knows that its claims are absolutely baseless and would not stand up in an international court or forum, and the areas involved would be relegated to the other countries involved.

so china, being the bully he she thing that it is, will just use draconian tactics, and act like an immature child who didnt recieve the lunch money from the much smaller kid the day before.

The Philippines did not place the shoal under question as part of its constitutionally delineated territory.

It is actually illegal for the Philippines to claim the shoal as part of its territorial waters. It violates the Philippines own constitution. In addition, the Philippines does not recognize the authority of the UNCLOS court in territorial disputes.

Idiot chinese, the consequence is that US will return to region.

display_image.php

1. statistically, the national average IQ in China is 105, compare with 98 in Vietnam.
when you use the term idiot, please take that into consideration you monkey vietnamese loser.

2. US is always there, in Guam, in S. Korea, in Okinawa. your failed education system did tell you that?

3. it is in China's interests to encourage the US to spend more on military.

so is china a male or female?? there are many instances in what you wrote that you refer to china as "her" "she" "big boy"

so is china male or female?? or a hermaphrodite?

your right tho, china wont let a third party decide, because it knows that its claims are absolutely baseless and would not stand up in an international court or forum, and the areas involved would be relegated to the other countries involved.

so china, being the bully he she thing that it is, will just use draconian tactics, and act like an immature child who didnt recieve the lunch money from the much smaller kid the day before.

are you a dirty dishonest low iq lazy indian?

1. statistically, the national average IQ in China is 105, compare with 98 in Vietnam.
when you use the term idiot, please take that into consideration you monkey vietnamese loser.

2. US is always there, in Guam, in S. Korea, in Okinawa. your failed education system did tell you that?

IQ of Chinese 105 is fake, no reliable be course Chinese have a habitat to do some trick track to effect in to real result, testing isn't randomly. I use the term of idiot, such word is for human. In case of you use the word monkey I will use other term like chimp or dog accordingly.
I wonder about that, china spend more money to weapons is depend on presentation of US in region. I think it must be inverse.

IQ of Chinese 105 is fake, no reliable be course Chinese have a habitat to do some trick track to effect in to real result, testing isn't randomly. I use the term of idiot, such word is for human. In case of you use the word monkey I will use other term like chimp or dog accordingly.

Sorry but European did it, not Chinese.

File:National IQ Lynn Vanhanen 2006 IQ and Global Inequality.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder about that, china spend more money to weapons is depend on presentation of US in region. I think it must be inverse.

every single Yuan we spend on weapon is feed back to our economy. this is very different from your loser nation that need to import every single weapon from foreign country.

Sorry but European did it, not Chinese.

File:National IQ Lynn Vanhanen 2006 IQ and Global Inequality.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

every single Yuan we spend on weapon is feed back to our economy. this is very different from your loser nation that need to import every single weapon from foreign country.
So when did you guys get down and dirty to the White men when they give you the highest IQ studies/tests/results/scores? :lol: ...now you take their IQ words like a Bible that you worship, what a pity

I thought you chinamen are the most anti-Westerners/White out of all the Asian. You bit ch you scream and moan at them at every opportunity that you got. You cry at them for every injustice that they have done to you guys. At least the Indian are more manly then you guys as they don't need to shout anti-Westerners all day like a bunch of bickering losers:tup:

Comrade peaceful, lets not lower our level with these idiots. If he wants to call me a low IQ Chinese let him do it. No need to show him the result of the European study. It's not like we claim other nations are stupid and have lower IQ than China. Each country has smart and dumb people and EastSea happens to be the latter. In my previous debates with him i have shown him how wrong he was with his statements. He and the other Viets make statements without knowing the whole history and only use wrong examples to proof their point.

The only thing they are good at are bragging how they defeated the Mongols, the Americans, the French, and even China. It's funny how they now fear China and trying to tell everyone that ASEAN should work together vs China. Plus showing us a US submarine, really what are you trying to do? Is this fear from you Viets? Can't beat China now on your own? Need help from all countries and the US?
Please don't use the word idiot too often after i used it on you so many times proving how you were with your history "facts". It is as if you don't know anything else to say other than copying that word from me.

All i said was that Philippines will see the consequences, and he is sh.tting in his pants already showing us a US submarine. Too dumb to realize the meaning of my sentence. Philippines is now worried about their economy after China has taken some actions. Don't worry Vietnam will be next.

post reported for racism...and by the way,google a pic of monkey and see ur face in mirror if u dare..

post reported for racism...and by the way,google a pic of monkey and see ur face in mirror if u dare..

indian is not a race.
vietnamese is not a race.

you couldn't understand this????what a bloody joke.

if I say "whites" are bad, then it is called racism, because whites are a rice.

indians & vietnamese are not races, just like Chinese and Japanese are not races. you didn't learn it in school?

And why China don't have any Perfect spy like VietNam ?? why your spies are so dump and easily get caught like in 1979 war even when they have ' higher IQ '??

Comrade peaceful, lets not lower our level with these idiots. If he wants to call me a low IQ Chinese let him do it. No need to show him the result of the European study. It's not like we claim other nations are stupid and have lower IQ than China. Each country has smart and dumb people and EastSea happens to be the latter. In my previous debates with him i have shown him how wrong he was with his statements. He and the other Viets make statements without knowing the whole history and only use wrong examples to proof their point.

The only thing they are good at are bragging how they defeated the Mongols, the Americans, the French, and even China. It's funny how they now fear China and trying to tell everyone that ASEAN should work together vs China. Plus showing us a US submarine, really what are you trying to do? Is this fear from you Viets? Can't beat China now on your own? Need help from all countries and the US?
Please don't use the word idiot too often after i used it on you so many times proving how you were with your history "facts". It is as if you don't know anything else to say other than copying that word from me.

All i said was that Philippines will see the consequences, and he is sh.tting in his pants already showing us a US submarine. Too dumb to realize the meaning of my sentence. Philippines is now worried about their economy after China has taken some actions. Don't worry Vietnam will be next.

I posted the photo like the symbol for that, US will return to area no depend on willing of anyone, fear or no fear from China's bullying. It's good reason for US to do that. US send troops to Australia and warships will stationer in Singapore.
the consequences of stand-off in Scarborough shoal, we can wait, what will happen ? Vietnam prepared for worst.

And why China don't have any Perfect spy like VietNam ?? why your spies are so dump and easily get caught like in 1979 war even when they have ' higher IQ '??

dude, you want to compare which nation is smarter? fine, let's do it:

1. On the morning of 12th July 1984, 4000 vietnamese soldiers were killed by Chinese with almost 0 Chinese causality. This shows how smart vietanmese is.

2. 16000+ wipo patents were filed in China in 2011, 18 in high IQ monkey nation called vietnam.

did the regime in Hanoi told you that truth? did they explain to you how and why they failed the entire nation?
International Patent Filings Set New Record in 2011

3. "Shanghai Students World Champs on Science, Math, Reading Test"
Shanghai Students World Champs on Science, Math, Reading Test - ScienceInsider

with a population of 90+ million, 18 wipo patents were filed in vietnam in 2011

you have to question how the regime in Hanoi could manage to fail that nation so hard.

I posted the photo like the symbol for that, US will return to area no depend on willing of anyone, fear or no fear from China's bullying. It's good reason for US to do that. US send troops to Australia and warships will stationer in Singapore.
the consequences of stand-off in Scarborough shoal, we can wait, what will happen ? Vietnam prepared for worst.

come on, your nation is always in the worst situation since day one.

your economy is enjoying a 15% inflation for years.
your industry basically doesn't exists.
science and technology have not arrived in your nation.

18 WIPO patents filed in vietnam in 2011, compared to 16000+ in China.

you tell me what can be worse?

1. On the morning of 12th July 1984, 4000 vietnamese soldiers were killed by Chinese with almost 0 Chinese causality. This shows how smart vietanmese is.

2. 16000+ wipo patents were filed in China in 2011, 18 in high IQ monkey nation called vietnam.

did the regime in Hanoi told you that truth? did they explain to you how and why they failed the entire nation?
International Patent Filings Set New Record in 2011

3. "Shanghai Students World Champs on Science, Math, Reading Test"
Shanghai Students World Champs on Science, Math, Reading Test - ScienceInsider

vietnamese monkeys will of course shout out "our students fire AK-47 more accurately than yours!! we are the best!!"

with a population of 90+ million, 18 wipo patents were filed in vietnam in 2011

you have to question how the regime in Hanoi could manage to fail that nation so hard.

come on, your nation is always in the worst situation since day one.

your economy is enjoying a 15% inflation for years.
your industry basically doesn't exists.
science and technology have not arrived in your nation.

18 WIPO patents filed in vietnam in 2011, compared to 16000+ in China.

you tell me what can be worse?
You can file patent for the word "chinese" if you want to, no one cares if you file/have a million banana patents like that.:bunny:

We won't tell you anything about spying. Good luck with the childish spy hunting game you have.
Oh, your spies 'told' a lot when they got caught, that's why, we ambushed your troops quite easily in 1979, how dumb they were :lol:
peaceful said:

Give me the link about it, not link from 'high IQ' China. Don't forget China bowed down and begged US to support satellite, so US's satellite surely had some pics and information about it.

See, our men can sneak into China's territory and kill PLA troop as easy as killing mosquitos when PLA can't do like that to our troop:P

So, who have hingher IQ ??why 'higher IQ' PLA can't do the same like VN forces ??
Evening of 4 July 1984 23 am, the Vietnamese troops of 406 battalion 821 Secret Mission 7 with a row of elevation points from the 1134 side saddle sneaked into my territory and then, point by point to observation point by point the way forward on the road before dawn on the 5th to the scheduled meeting place – a cave hidden white pyroxenite. 5, hostile white Shiyan, various positions in a close observation of the arrival day and night. At 0:30 on the 6th or so, in addition to a group of white remain as alert and take place inside the cave, Shiyan task, I compiled four group secret enemy approach the target area, were a group of 160 mortar attack on army positions and 41 Teachers 122 Group 9 with three rows. The other two groups from the left-right attack on Kunming Military Region I (now incorporated into the Chengdu Military Region) artillery battalion reconnaissance apparatus, “Xin Bolin” radar position. 2:30, the enemy opened fire at the same time, 2:40 end of the operation, I killed 10 people and injured 49 people, the enemy killed 1 person and injured 10 people.

After the completion of the enemy attack, the attack group retreated to the white line along the original cave, Shiyan, slight casualties treated on the same day before 6 pm outside the original infiltration routes withdrawn. Later identified as the battlefield with poor management and night of the incident, the guard changing of the guard soldiers after the wake of the posts went to sleep, but the appointment of the soldiers agreed to sleep soon as it passed, it is an enemy agent teams can smoothly slip important reason for coming.

The enemy’s sabotage operations in terms of combat readiness, tactical use of weapons or the means to view, be termed the classic special operations, sabotage the enemy when using only grenades, directional mines, rockets and plastic explosives man other blast weapons, not only to me and cause greater damage technical equipment, but also an attempt to cover the war, our military personnel positions until the day 6 had thought only the enemy’s artillery explosions.
The fighting, the military high evaded. Deng position: their agents can come in, why can not our scouts in the past?
http://www.nanbie.com/tag/vietnam/
Can read in Chinese too.
http://news.boxun.com/forum/200906/lishi/12327.shtml

post reported.calling "monkey" to countrymen which belongs to multiple different races is more than racism.i know,"Chinese" education sucks..

as already explained multiple times: indian is not a race, vietnamese is not a race. discriminating against indian/vietnamese are not racism.

you can't pretend that your nation represent an entire race, it is just nationalism.

it gets you no where.

You can file patent for the word "chinese" if you want to, no one cares if you file/have a million banana patents like that.:bunny:

I know you are disappointed with yourself and your "motherland", it is totally understandable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom