What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Lets hope those naive losers receive the proper punishment :devil:
this guy is not that stupid as you think,he's smart.just like those protest movement leaders did in 1989,they enriched themselves by betraying own country and fooling ignorant college students to be sacrificial lambs.As their scheme breaks up,these chief originator would get enough money for rest of their lives,left followers standing there like a dumb

The HK inmates are looking forward meeting Joshua Wong :lol:

El manita?

:devil:

We have to thank these disgusting vermin like Joshua Wong for completely disgracing the ENTIRE pro-democracy movement in HK. :lol: Polls showed the vast majority of Hong Kongers are fed up of their disruptive behavior, and just want them to go away.

As for political persecution, sorry but the vast majority of us Hong Kongers voted for the pro-Beijing camp, in the last elections. If he can't handle OUR decision, that's his own problem, and he'll have plenty of time to think it over in jail.

I can't wait for the One Country Two Systems policy to be finished. HK government is already dominated by the pro-Beijing camp, guys like Joshua Wong know their time is running out.

Even the so called student movement in Taiwan lost the luster. Now most people perceive them either as naive or political cannon-fodders and radical trouble makers.

That's why the textbook protest has ended in their defeat.

China will regret putting him in jail as he will become a nuisance. The best way to deal with dissidents is to kill them.

Putting him into jail doesn't help much. Just ruin him financially for the rest of his life by sentencing him to pay for the business losses he caused to the hundreds of store owners. ;)
I'm sure he will be like Chai Ling. He will get a free pass to the USA. He will be spreading lies about human rights/ democracy in the US. Maybe write a book but most importantly he will be on CIA payroll for life--or until he is no value to them.

Putting him into jail doesn't help much. Just ruin him financially for the rest of his life by sentencing him to pay for the business losses he caused to the hundreds of store owners. ;)

American pay for him, this is not a secret. This guy is too young, he is only 20 year old, very childish.

American pay for him, this is not a secret. This guy is too young, he is only 20 year old, very childish.

I read somewhere that business losses were in the hundreds of millions. Imagine the US has to dole out another few hundred million $$$ for a failed coup and for backing the wrong horse. That would make them vomit blood.

But do you think that the US would back a wrong horse twice by bailing him out with more money? See, that guy will never have a happy day in his life again if he is senenced to pay the losses.

I read somewhere that business losses were in the hundreds of millions. Imagine the US has to dole out another few hundred million $$$ for a failed coup and for backing the wrong horse. That would make them vomit blood.

But do you think that the US would back a wrong horse twice by bailing him out with more money? See, that guy will never have a happy day in his life again if he is senenced to pay the losses.

I can't understand the American. They complain Chinese charge too much of renting them a Panda (0.5 million dollar per year), but being generous to pay this guy huge amount money. Hell, can this guy give the similar pleasure comparing to a Panda?

This idiot Joshua was used, abused and now discarded by the Americans.

Why? He is a spent force with zero value.

No one is stupid enough to bet on a losing horse!

Back
Top Bottom