1435991176744_539.jpg

Saturday, July 4, 2015, 14:10
PLA holds military drill in Hong Kong, China

1435991183946_473.jpg

(Roy Liu / China Daily)

1435991197645_3.jpg

yellow umbrellas and British flags.

Yeah, they're fucked.

Opposing forces are definitely equipped with flags and stickers as well as a doze of confidence from British masters. Indian separatists, on the other, are equipped with real stuff and they lack a second passport to emigrate to UK :D

Wow. Super Hongkongers! Does Hongkong actually produce any thing? I never heard any famous brands from HK.

The maoist insurgency is not a separatist movement ..... The regions on the above pictures are showing regional sentiments to have their own states or Govt. is planning to create new states.

Nation can be one and cultures,languages can be different, I do not agree with the posters in this thread depicting Hongkong and China are different .... I agree on the civil rights movement of Hongkong.

If one has to divide regions based on the differences that exists between people then one has to divide upto street level.

11.png

Question:

If CCP is mentioned in both banners, why aren't there two identical symbols in each banner? And why is the same symbol used twice in China banner (1st and 3rd)?

Back
Top Bottom