What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

I think they aren't Anti-China. They are more like Anti-communist. All they are asking for is complete democracy. Just my two cents.

And my response as a Hong Konger is that we are glad to have humiliated you in 1962. :lol:

Now you Indians crawl on your belly as illegal immigrants into HK, all for a few scraps. Even a janitor in Hong Kong is worth more than 20-30 Indians in terms of economic output.
They can go to India, together with Brahmins dream of Commonwealth super power fantasy to serve white colonial servants. When they reach Mumbai or Delhi, they know even the sewer in HK is better, however, no way back. Ops, they finally know why Indians flood to HK to live in the sewer.

Last edited:
永远不忘根, 不忘祖国的刘徳華。。。捧

Andy Lau Tak Wah, HKG's most celebrated, well-known, and accomplished actor/singer/filmmaker/producer, comes out in support of the motherland, China, on the occasion of the 18th anniversary of the "British Turnover to China's Sovereignty" of the former British colony; one of the few physical vestiges of British Colonialism in Asia.

11539574_10152992407606984_8949978596393267653_n.jpg

@Chinese-Dragon

Mainland- HK Mutual Fund Recognition Scheme Starts Operation
2015-07-01
4dced79de45749f09e48ac6334ccd0f2.jpg

The undated photo illustrates the process of mainland and Hong Kong mutual fund recognization launched from July 1, 2015. [Photo: baidu.com]

A new mutual fund program is underway connecting the mainland and Hong Kong.

The new scheme allows eligible Hong Kong-registered funds to be sold to retail investors on the mainland.

An initial investment volume of 300-billion yuan has been set for fund buying and selling.

Chan Ching, director of a Hong Kong-based fund company, says the scheme should be lucrative for Hong Kong investors.

"It is the first chance for international investment institutes to come to the mainland to sell funds from Hong Kong with their own brands, which will be helpful for brand building and saving long-term investment. It is open to the global market. The funds in Hong Kong can be divided into 54 types, all of which can be shared with mainland investors"

Right now, around 100 funds in Hong Kong are qualified to apply for the scheme.

850 funds from the mainland currently meet the requirements.

七一遊行人數大跌八成 - 港聞 - 香港新浪新聞
(星島日報報道)民間人權陣線昨日發起的「七一」遊行,今年參與人數是近年來最少,遊行人士出發時一直沒有填滿維園的兩個足球場,龍尾更在起步後一小時已全部離開維園。民陣指出,有四萬八千人參與遊行;警方則表示遊行最高峰時有一萬九千六百五十人。港大民意研究計畫則推算昨日遊行人數應介乎二萬七千人至三萬人之間,較去年同一推算的十七萬大跌八成三,創近五年來新低。

the number of participants of the annual 'march' is down 83%, lowest in 5 years.

@Chinese-Dragon @terranMarine

looks like HKers have had enough of the 'democracy camp' after all. good news for sane people living on both sides of Shenzhen River. :cheers:.

Too many chinese wanting to immigrate here already(there are already many of them living and studying here). So not sure our government will agree to that. However i still think its better to welcome the chinese than islamists from the middle east. :astagh::D

We treat them nice.:D Reason they still long for our rule over them. :enjoy:

British politicians won't allow it, political suicide

It's good to see these jokers played every year and see these old faces. Could they turn this march to a violent confilict?

I am here wait and see, nothing will happen and HongKong is still a properous city of China. :D:D:D

It's weird Indians loved to learn our political issues but I suddenly know that many of them are desperate and can only cry here.:partay:

Hong Kong is an opportunity, great to observe, learn and practise.

Last edited:
It's good to see these jokers played every year and see these old faces. Could they turn this march to a violent confilict?

I am here wait and see, nothing will happen and HongKong is still a properous city of China. :D:D:D

It's weird Indians loved to learn our political issues but I suddenly know that many of them are desperate and can only cry here.:partay:

Before those people go extinct in a few years time (each "anniversary" their number is diminishing), we must study them carefully. Maybe, kidnap Joshua and keep him frozen in a laboratory to further study the type for the next few decade.

:enjoy:

Supa Powans have inferior complex and white worship, in line with their colonial master about everything.

Back to topic, this so-called march attracted the least participants compared previous ones, number decreased dramatically. We will see more pro-Beijing camp legislators win in the next local election. (Now pro-Beijing legislators account for slightly less than two thirds.)

That fake country is a great sample for us about what not to be. Hence it serves a noble purpose.

Supa Powans have inferior complex and white worship, in line with their colonial master about everything.

Back to topic, this so-called march attracted the least participants compared to previous ones, number decreased dramatically. They are now the biggest loser, next chief executive will be elected by old rules. We will see more pro-Beijing camp legislators win in the next local election. (Now pro-Beijing legislators account for slightly less than two thirds.)
Yes, yes. I am really not worry about anything from those people. Not a bit. Just have fun for what they talk about.
These jokers choose to don't accept democratic rules for election. :enjoy: That's not bad, right? Everything goes on, one country two system. It's a real example. :D

Before those people go extinct in a few years time (each "anniversary" their number is diminishing), we must study them carefully. Maybe, kidnap Joshua and keep him frozen in a laboratory to further study the type for the next few decade.

:enjoy:

That fake country is a great sample for us about what not to be. Hence it serves a noble purpose.

Those sturdy protesters will throw themself to the dustbin in the end. We can count how many years they have, maybe no more than 10 years. :D:D

I feel not good for talking about that country especially today I read some negative news of the country (the union carbide, sigh.). But many of them love to come here to kindly help us and be as a negative examples. That's also not bad. This is the real world.:D:D

OK, guys, let's take a deep breath and summon more things.:enjoy::crazy:

Back to topic, this so-called march attracted the least participants compared to previous ones, number decreased dramatically. They are now the biggest loser, next chief executive will be elected by old rules. We will see more pro-Beijing camp legislators win in the next local election. (Now pro-Beijing legislators account for slightly less than two thirds.)

The average temperature is over 30 degrees this week alone, I would like to see how many are able to keep up their so-called convictions before abandoning them for the comfort of their air-conditioned homes. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom