What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Yes, they have one. People's Liberation Army Hong Kong Garrison

640px-PLA_HK_07_Army_arm_badge.jpg
498px-PLA_HK_07_Airforce_arm_badge.jpg
492px-PLA_HK_07_Navy_arm_badge.jpg

Don't ask me which City or Town of India I am from, if you cannot get my sarcasm.

And the indian friend I have next to me says your 'Hindu" sound forced, maybe you need to study up

Or you want to talk to him directly? Then I will hand over my keyboard to him

Absolutely. I would want to talk to him. And yes I really didn't use vernacular hindi. So it was forced.

originally China is in northern Asia.

What do you mean by "original"?

Hong Kong student activist Joshua Wong denied entry to Malaysia
04423443.ashx

PETALING JAYA: Hong Kong student activist Joshua Wong (pic) was barred from entering Malaysia at Penang Airport on Tuesday.

The 18-year-old student leader is said to have been scheduled to speak at forums in Penang, Ipoh, Johor and Petaling Jaya on June 3, the eve of the 26th anniversary of Tiananmen Square Massacre.

"Malaysia... explain why he is sent back to Hong Kong? Afraid of more street protests," tweeted Bersih 2.0 chairman Maria Chin Abdullah.

"Our government must grow up, don't be small minded - Joshua Wong is a pro democracy activist. Is that a crime to bar him from entering Malaysia," questioned civil liberties lawyer Eric Paulsen on Twitter.

"Joshua Wong, 18, too dangerous to step foot in Malaysia? Strange and embarrassing," tweeted human rights lawyer Michelle Yesudas.

Wong has become the face of Hong Kong’s pro-democracy student protest movement, leading students in a massive protest in 2014.

He was later charged on November last year with obstructing a bailiff clearing one of Hong Kong's three protest areas.

He was banned from a large part of Mong Kok, an area in the Yau Tsim Mong District in Hong Kong.

In December 2014, he and two other students began a hunger strike and demanded the Hong Kong government to restarts dialogues on electoral reform.

Four days into the strike, he decided to end it due to ‘strong urging from the doctor’.

Wong was arrested once again in January for questioning over his involvement in civil-disobedience offences over the pro-democracy demonstrations.

Very reasonable. As I understand it, Malaysia has very strict animal quarantine laws. They don't want a biohazard crisis on their hands caused by a totally avoidable case of a dog with rabies.

So sad that this rabid dog Joshua Wong lives in my own city HK.

That's why I've always wanted to have the Mainland system/laws in HK, so we can clear out the human waste like Joshua Wong much easier. The HK government is too freaking soft.

Bersih 2.0 seriously need to lift their game and play smart.
Don't import this type of people to inspire us (he is not good example), and please don't let any political party (including the opposition) to hijack the event. Dxmn~

"Malaysia... explain why he is sent back to Hong Kong? Afraid of more street protests," tweeted Bersih 2.0 chairman Maria Chin Abdullah.

"Our government must grow up, don't be small minded - Joshua Wong is a pro democracy activist. Is that a crime to bar him from entering Malaysia," questioned civil liberties lawyer Eric Paulsen on Twitter.

"Joshua Wong, 18, too dangerous to step foot in Malaysia? Strange and embarrassing," tweeted human rights lawyer Michelle Yesudas.

Don't import this type of people to inspire us (he is not good example), and please don't let any political party (including the opposition) to hijack the event. Dxmn~
Stay away from Bersih. Both Joshua Wong (Umbrella movement) and Ambiga (Bersih) are both funded by NED.(National Endowment for Democracy). The National Endowment for Democracy is a CIA-operated U.S. non-profit soft power organization that was founded in 1983 to promote democracy abroad.

Any countries democratic or not can deny any non citizens entry without any explanation. This made the news because JWong is a hybrid green Alien mix.

Last edited:
Pls, pls take him!

Stay away from Bersih. Both Joshua Wong (Umbrella movement) and Ambiga (Bersih) are both funded by NED.(National Endowment for Democracy). The National Endowment for Democracy is a CIA-operated U.S. non-profit soft power organization that was founded in 1983 to promote democracy abroad.
Give him PR or citizenship pls!

So sad that this rabid dog Joshua Wong lives in my own city HK.

That's why I've always wanted to have the Mainland system/laws in HK, so we can clear out the human waste like Joshua Wong much easier. The HK government is too freaking soft.
Why? lol he's hilarious, I didn't hear about the hunger strike? lol 4 days?

Besides, I thought the point of the hunger strike was death or compromise, neither happened, that makes him poor not an activist. lol

Can't get that kind of comedy anywhere else.

WTF ??? You are actually justifying your degrading /disgraceful point??:o: Wow. ....and to even think @AndrewJin liked your post, guess me thinking he was a sensible member(he was in the beginning) on here, i was being naive.:disagree: PDF indeed changes people for the worse. Lol

As for your point about you people being more 'handsome 'than the 'ugly ' Vietnamese, I won't even waste my time on that, since it's just too foolish a statement to be debating on. Good to know that Joshua Wong is a Chinese beauty though. Lool
wow, be careful, don't put word into my mouth. I never use the word ugly as you claimed. if you interpret in that way, that is your problem.

Malaysia, you just have given a shot to the ego of the man. LOL.

The guy must have been squeezed tightly in the had right after he was popped out into this world.

It is not about the physical look. It is the emptiness and dullness.

But seriously, Malaysia did the right thing. HK must allow him to buy a ticket, go to Hyde Park and never return.

Back
Top Bottom