What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Malaysia's Malay want to retain their control to the country.
Singapore prior to the independent want everyone to be equal.
There is no way Malay want to loss the control. Therefore it was better for Singapore to leave, their achievement (focus on positive) is a lot better compare to other countries in the region. While their ex-countrymen (like us in Malaysia) still struggle and some issues haven't been solved since independent.

Absolutely. Why don't you go back to China? With your falling proportion in population, challenges will only grow.

Frankly, when I was reading about the whole Bumiputra policy and shit, I was literally utterly shocked.

Absolutely. Why don't you go back to China? With your falling proportion in population, challenges will only grow.

Frankly, when I was reading about the whole Bumiputra policy and shit, I was literally utterly shocked.

Because i was born in Malaysia, just like my parent with Malaysia citizenship.
Currently hold Australia permanent residency. Unless shxt happen (race riot like what happened in 196X, or war like what Japanese did during WW2), there's no way i going to abandon my country.

Looking at a bunch of people don't know anything about Hong Kong Talk about Hong Kong is actually quite fun.

Hong Kong is part of China, that's why I left Hong Kong in the first place, but I have my reservation about How Hong Kong and Chinese are the same.

To be frank, I lived in Hong Kong from 1980s to 2000 nobody in Hong Kong care whether or not they are counted as Chinese, they do not have any sort of National Identity. The major problem is what Chinese Government and Chinese sees the people in Hong Kong.

More often or not, Mainlander think Hong Kong people were not Chinese enough, and Chinese Government did not really consider Hong Kong people as part of Mainland Chinese. You need a ID Card and Return Home Card for a Hong Kong Resident to go to China and Mainland Chinese are not allowed to go to Hong Kong unless a sort of "Visa" was granted to them.

And yes, Hong Kong have a different financial system than Mainland China. Hong Kong Financial System is pegged to the US system with US Dollar exchanged with a fixed rate with HKD and the Accountancy is based on a British System. While the Chinese have a different system regarding accounts, trade and stock market.

Come on, even mainlander think HK people are not Chinese enough, HK people are still Chinese people.
Imagine what will happen if they don't put restriction on the border.

It is the best for HK to have good relationship with the Mainland. With all the current social issue in HK, you can blame the HK administrator to fail to safeguard the interest of HK people. No wonder some poor HK people have to live in a bird cage.

More often or not, Mainlander think Hong Kong people were not Chinese enough, and Chinese Government did not really consider Hong Kong people as part of Mainland Chinese. You need a ID Card and Return Home Card for a Hong Kong Resident to go to China and Mainland Chinese are not allowed to go to Hong Kong unless a sort of "Visa" was granted to them.

Come on, even mainlander think HK people are not Chinese enough, HK people are still Chinese people.

I have met a lot of Mainlanders in my life, and they are my brothers. Not just Cantonese speakers from Guangdong but Mainlanders from any part of China.

The deal is we got to have full autonomy, except for foreign relations and defence. The National Government in Beijing takes care of those.

And it is good for us. We don't have to allocate our budget towards defence, yet we still have the benefit of the 2nd largest defence spending in the world. It's a win-win.

Well, the quality of Vietnamese member in this forum is seem degrading by each passing days......

It is the best for HK to have good relationship with the Mainland. With all the current social issue in HK, you can blame the HK administrator to fail to safeguard the interest of HK people. No wonder some poor HK people have to live in a bird cage.

meh, honestly, I don't really care about it....

Hong Kong to me now is merely a place I went to escape Summer in Australia when I have ran out of money, and if you asked me, I think people on both side play the blaming game.

meh, honestly, I don't really care about it....

Hong Kong to me now is merely a place I went to escape Summer in Australia when I have ran out of money, and if you asked me, I think people on both side play the blaming game.

So were you born in Hong Kong?

Kidhar?

Kaun si basti, gaon main? Bharat bohut bada hai akhirkaar.

Yaa ye sirf randomaap hai.

Don't ask me which City or Town of India I am from, if you cannot get my sarcasm.

And the indian friend I have next to me says your 'Hindu" sound forced, maybe you need to study up

Or you want to talk to him directly? Then I will hand over my keyboard to him

Back
Top Bottom