What's new

China Hires As many as 300,000 Internet Trolls to make the Communist Party look good

I go by the principle of caveat emptor whether buying Chinese or American or any other. :D

I think the Sears site has people intentionally posting negative reviews. I buy a lot of Kenmore items and I think the quality is pretty good but tons of suspicious 1 star reviews. I should look at the reviews at other big box stores like Walmart/Target.

I think the Sears site has people intentionally posting negative reviews. I buy a lot of Kenmore items and I think the quality is pretty good but tons of suspicious 1 star reviews. I should look at the review at other big box stores like Walmart/Target.

Going with a good brand name is a starting point, I tend to prefer a seller that will stand behind its product in case of any issues. Over the years, I have had a few issues, but the companies came though with flying colors to resolve them, always.

Going with a good brand name is a starting point, I tend to prefer a seller that will stand behind its product in case of any issues. Over the years, I have had a few issues, but the companies came though with flying colors to resolve them, always.

Funny you should mention that as many people just post reviews saying the customer service at this particular website and push people to a competitor's site.

Funny you should mention that as many people just post reviews saying the customer service at this particular website and push people to a competitor's site.

I read just not the reviews, but as many sources of information I can proportional to the price of the product I am seeking. I have had no bad experiences with any companies or products thus far.

Well it's starting to get cold (like 52 yesterday ). Probably a bad winter coming. I have Goodyear Assurance tires on my car...may need replacing. I think they are like $170 each. Do you have a favorite tire or place to buy them? Sears is usually where I go.

I can't believe the Patriots are in first place in the AFC East.
I heard that the tickets to last weeks patriots game ran out faster than a bucket of chicken at a black church on sunday.

Hey we deal with plenty of Chinese posters here playing up every anti-American story to the hilt. Just look at who posts those stories and the others that constantly reply to it making sure it is perpetually on the front page of the forums.

It is pretty obvious.

I think you Yankees are given a short break for now. Consider yourself lucky. Seems like the officers upstair has instructed the team to switch from task (1) to focus on task (2) and (6).

Task 1: To the extent possible, make America the target of criticism

This task was clearly the main focus in the last couple of months. However, it has now been switched to the following two tasks:

Task 2: Do not target directly [the idea of] of democracy; rather, frame the argument in terms of "what kind of system can truly implement democracy"

You can see plenty of these posts. Either the team write their own post promoting this argument, or they simply copy and paste an article with the same idea. e. g. One article linked by a team member argued that PRC is undergoing a "Constructive Democracy" and so outsiders should back off and let the PRC "find our own system."

Task 6: Increase the exposure that positive developments inside China receive; further accommodate the work of maintenaning [social] stability.

This task often result in hilarious threads. Yes, increase the exposure of positive developments in China, even if the "development" is something trivial as a new battery operated umbrella.

Last edited:
Do you think China's government even bothers to spend money on PDF? Which has zero influence on ordinary Chinese attitude?

Do you think China's government even bothers to spend money on PDF? Which has zero influence on ordinary Chinese attitude?

PDF has zero influence on ordinary Chinese or the world. Sadly, some members here act like they are doing a great service for the publicity of the PRC, not realising that alot of people, like most posters in this thread, can see through their motive and are actually laughing at them. I admit I have been laughing as well.

PDF has zero influence on ordinary Chinese or the world. Sadly, some members here act like they are doing a great service for the publicity of the PRC, not realising that alot of people, like most posters in this thread, can see through their motive and are actually laughing at them. I admit I have been laughing as well.
I don't see anything laughable, as long as the posters do it out of their personal wills. You are one of them.

I don't see anything laughable, as long as the posters do it out of their personal wills. You are one of them.

They are free to post whatever they like, but they couldn't realise the fact that most non-chinese readers are laughing at them. Maybe not as much laughter and ridicule from PDF, but there are much more ridicule from readers in the wider web. There are plenty of ways to promote the image of your country, doing what the OP article says is not one of them.

And what do you mean I am one of them? I have distanced myself from them and even trolled them lately.

Although I do not know what you want to express,But your passion moved me.Do you want me to send you medals.About 8 kg weight.You deserve
u=75857402,3764231651&fm=21&gp=0.jpg
the news from China uncensored:laugh:
u know what kind of a programme it is...how ironic,it's made in US,and even the American think it's a hilarious show,but when it comes to Asia,especially those backward country like VN and those uneducated as well as uncilvlized asians who also has psychological need due to their pathetic country,they just fall for it.cause they just trust and obey everything that their master white told them...所以呢,面对这些搞笑的越猴跟这些搞笑的事情,就像平常一样看一看笑一笑就好了:lol::lol:

LOL at inferior monkeys jumping up and down at CIA propaganda. Just like the monthly edition of "China is about to collapse."
:lol::lol:拜托不要告诉他们真相,这样才好玩啊,看看他们已经是自卑到都不敢在这里承认自己的国籍了,还假扮各国的账号来发帖然后给自己评论,我的天啊,笑惨了:laugh:

Last edited:
Points 2 and 3 are used often by some chinese posters here..

2. Dont question democracy but question the system
3. Use violence as example in other countries against capitalism...

Back
Top Bottom