What's new

China Hints at Economic Costs After India Deploys Tanks, Troops to Border

India is not in any position to reject cheaper products as people relly on the low cost solutions due to extreme poverty.

That's the truth for all the countries, not just India.
There are sections that buy Chinese products and there are sections that buy quality products.

You should visit India and check for yourself. Most from Upper Middle class and above would not touch Chinse products with a barge pole. So, yeah, there are sections that buys to different quality of products and this fact is true for India, for Pakistan, for Aus, for USA and for all countries.

There are sections that buy Chinese products and there are sections that buy quality products.

You should visit India and check for yourself. Most from Upper Middle class and above would not touch Chinse products with a barge pole. So, yeah, there are sections that buys to different quality of products and this fact is true for India, for Pakistan, for Aus, for USA and for all countries.

That is not correct if you compare Australian products from china to indian product from china then you can see clearly that there is a quality difference. Australia has a strict quality control so i doubt Australia and India can be compared here.

India's infrastructure is so bad that many people don't have a toilet.
Rampant rape
Low government efficiency
It's a really bad country.
I'm not going to invest in India, and I'm not going to throw my money into a lazy person.

Atleast our economy doesn't revolve around CPEC!

So how do you create a demand & supply chain. Cheaper products always create a demand that is the reality. I live in australia as well and i can tell u that not a single person bothers to look up manufacturer of the product. People simply dont have time to bother with petty issues that India have with china.
Cheaper products doesn't create demand. Its the demand and the competition that creates the need for a cheaper substitute.

Good for them and us.

We are on our way to be the worlds second largest market in a couple of decades. Chinese companies will be locked out if they don't invest early.

I'm glad that China didn't invest much in India, once CPEC is finished, Pakistan will be the place for investment.

Don't guys still claiming that you teach us marshal art? :rofl:

The four - emotionless, iron hand and what more...

One can see the difference in attitude of Indians vis e vis Pakistanis posters.

No Indian is giving a damn FK to Chinese threat of curtailing investments in India.

While Pakistanis lives hinges on CPEC :coffee:

Why just hint oh almighty China !!!
Stop it :rofl:

I dare you to cut the economic trade with india. Better stop not just cut !!!!!

Let's see where you get the market for the goods you produce.

My good wishes to you

One can see the difference in attitude of Indians vis e vis Pakistanis posters.

No Indian is giving a damn FK to Chinese threat of curtailing investments in India.

While Pakistanis lives hinges on CPEC :coffee:

Sour grape people always said that when they didn't get enough investment, India is just not important to China as investment, trade is different story. 46 billions committed to CPEC means akistan get our attention and it's more attractive than India.

Why just hint oh almighty China !!!
Stop it :rofl:

I dare you to cut the economic trade with india. Better stop not just cut !!!!!

Let's see where you get the market for the goods you produce.

My good wishes to you

why we want to cut economic trade when we still have trade surplus with India :rofl:, as for market we're diversifying ourselves to Pakistan and central Asia countries, India is just a nice to have but it's not a "must" for China.:cool:

Good for them and us.

We are on our way to be the worlds second largest market in a couple of decades. Chinese companies will be locked out if they don't invest early.

is this a temptation to attract Chinese investment? :rofl:

Sour grape people always said that when they didn't get enough investment, India is just not important to China as investment, trade is different story. 46 billions committed to CPEC means akistan get our attention and it's more attractive than India.

why we want to cut economic trade when we still have trade surplus with India :rofl:, as for market we're diversifying ourselves to Pakistan and central Asia countries, India is just a nice to have but it's not a "must" for China.:cool:

is this a temptation to attract Chinese investment? :rofl:

If Pakistan is important for you you can invest there ,But there is no need to give these provocative statements against India ask your spokesperson to shut up !

When ever chinese spokesperson tries to address India, I get a feeling they are craving for attention about their newly acquired capabilities.

It's impossible in America to not buy made in. China as certain items, even American brands, are only made in China. Certain items, like laptops, the best brands are actually Chinese brands.

I would find that even in India, it would be impossible to avoid Chinese products completely. It would make a book.

https://www.amazon.com/Year-Without...&ref_=la_B001JS8Q9E_1_1&s=books&sr=1-1#navbar

India's infrastructure is so bad that many people don't have a toilet.
Rampant rape
Low government efficiency
It's a really bad country.
I'm not going to invest in India, and I'm not going to throw my money into a lazy person.

exactly. Chinese people have no idea of the lack of work ethics, morals and basic knowledge of Indians from the north. Southern Indians are much civilize and smarter in south India. Btw, an Indian co worker told me the north India is equivalent to US' red necks/ hillbillies. Uneducated roughnecks. Even he treat them with contempt.

@TaiShang @terranMarine

I'm glad that China didn't invest much in India, once CPEC is finished, Pakistan will be the place for investment.

Don't guys still claiming that you teach us marshal art? :rofl:

Indians invented everything don't you know that?

forget the Wright Brothers, NASA, etc. Indians invented airplanes, space shuttle deep space comm over 10,000 years ago.
:lol:

exactly. Chinese people have no idea of the lack of work ethics, morals and basic knowledge of Indians from the north. Southern Indians are much civilize and smarter in south India. Btw, an Indian co worker told me the north India is equivalent to US' red necks/ hillbillies. Uneducated roughnecks. Even he treat them with contempt.

@TaiShang @terranMarine

Indians invented everything don't you know that?

forget the Wright Brothers, NASA, etc. Indians invented airplanes, space shuttle deep space comm over 10,000 years ago.
:lol:

They invented zero, i guess they were right about that India didn't invent anything :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom