What's new

China helps Australia get rid of "economic dependence on China". Australia should kneel down and say thanks.

China's arbitrary tariffs is against WTO rules, the Australians are well within their right to seek WTO action.

did you catch the head line? Australian economy is roaring :lol:
Tell the WTO. China love Australia!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tell the WTO. China love Australia!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

are you ok? why are you repeating the same thing again...and again...?
I suggest you sue Australia for giving you PTSD:coffee:

are you ok? why are you repeating the same thing again...and again...?
I suggest you sue Australia for giving you PTSD:coffee:
oh don't get me wrong. I just want to tell you. We don't care about the Australian economy. Your economy is very good. OK. But it has nothing to do with China. Because in the next 20 years. China has nothing to do with the Australian economy.

If you think the WTO can save Australia. "Make the Australian economy look good". It's your own business.

Congratulations on Australia's booming economy! You are very good. so. Australia, please stay away from China. thank you. :enjoy:

WTO can save australia? I don't think so. Because in these 20 years. We don't want to have any connection with Australia.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So the "West" has a HUGE SURPLUS of food, resources and energy. OH NO!!!! :o:

Surplus means pricing is greatly influenced by the consumer. Good for us.
Shortage means prices rise and are greatly influenced by producer. look at your local supermarket or Chinese pork prices. BAD for most Chinese and Pakistanis.

If market gets flooded by a product it literally destroys its demand and supply. A market price need to be maintained in order to make product viable for producers as well. During pandemic fast food outlet stop buying potato's and chicken. Cost came so low that even producers had to dispose of millions of tons of potatoes. Just transporting them to give them away for free was an extra cost for them. Your comment just shows how oblivious you are to market economics.

If market gets flooded by a product it literally destroys its demand and supply. A market price need to be maintained in order to make product viable for producers as well. During pandemic fast food outlet stop buying potato's and chicken. Cost came so low that even producers had to dispose of millions of tons of potatoes. Just transporting them to give them away for free was an extra cost for them. Your comment just shows how oblivious you are to market economics.

Seriously?
Supply management to maintain prices. that is communist thinking. Soviets and Chinese tried that.
Okay, you run with your "market economics" theory there.
Don't complain when food prices in Pakistan and China skyrocket due to shortages. Don't ask the "West" to save any of you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom