What's new

China helps Australia get rid of "economic dependence on China". Australia should kneel down and say thanks.

SBUS-CXK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
As we all know, Australia is a very lovely country. As "the son of the world". Australia gets love from all over the world. China also dotes on Australia.

So every time my son has some needs. As fathers, we should understand. And try to help it.

I believe many friends who pay close attention to "the son of the world" know it. Australia often complains: OMG, our economy is too dependent on China. It has to change!

See here. China father is very sad. so. China agrees to raise Australian tariffs on a large scale. For my son! For Australia!

our son Australia has achieved its goal. I think that's what the world is happy to see.

Look, how much China fathers love Australia.

China puts Australia on notice over wheat exports

China imposes heavy tariffs on Australian wine

China slaps up to 200% tariffs on Australian wine

China's list of sanctions and tariffs on Australian trade is growing. Here's what has been hit so far

China imposes 212% tariff on Australian wine - Drinks ...

China increases coal import quotas but Australia likely to be excluded

China ban gives Australian coal miners a quality quandary

48 ships with Australian coal still stranded off China’s coastline

……………………………………………………………………………………
As long as Australia is happy. As a father. We absolutely meet your requirements!

Look, how much China loves Australia. Now Australia has successfully got rid of its economic dependence on China... So there's a problem. "Son of the world" should not kneel down to thank China?

5f70204f269b4a07853c8f6989ee0420.jpg

@dbc Son of the world, love you! :-):-):-):-):-)

the son of the world ~ Little australia, you should understand one thing. you can continue to exist just because you are so cute.

Distance and allies can't keep you safe. Only the kindness and tolerance of father will keep you safe.

I cant get enough of the CCP wanting to make a show out of Australia and bullying them to the end of the world just because they are another small and weaker state caught in the conflict between larger and upcoming powers. The tone with US is also becoming confrontational and less placid what Indian and Chinese diplomats seem to share despite the clashes. It seems like these acts make some Chinese feel proud of having the power to bully a somewhat white country. Anyway - as we say, the game must go on and it is far from over. Dont think the US supremacy will be broken so easily and China doesn't share anywhere near the amount of cultural influence that US has on the world including China.

I cant get enough of the CCP wanting to make a show out of Australia and bullying them to the end of the world just because they are another small and weaker state caught in the conflict between larger and upcoming powers. The tone with US is also becoming confrontational and less placid what Indian and Chinese diplomats seem to share despite the clashes. It seems like these acts make some Chinese feel proud of having the power to bully a somewhat white country. Anyway - as we say, the game must go on and it is far from over. Dont think the US supremacy will be broken so easily and China doesn't share anywhere near the amount of cultural influence that US has on the world including China.
Little CIA shut up! don't try to distort the facts. We all know who started the game. Who will attack first.

And don't misunderstand. Any country that offends China. Will receive a "reciprocal response.". It's not just Australia. US, Canada and Britain are the same.

Emmm, it seems that some people think that China "takes special care" of Australia. LOL.

wow. the white country that slaughtered Afghan children now disguises itself as a victim.

Last edited:
WOW!so Australia belongs to Europe? :lol:

I think it would be accurate to say, the Australia belongs to the European not to Europe.
They can shut down all the Asians coming to Australia by denying them entry, keeping them offshore prisons. On other shores.

After all the convicts reached Australia first. They realised, despite being convicts, they are still superior to the peace loving and nature loving locals. They called them savages, and started to kill the innocents in thousands/millions, so the "pure white European" can live in peace.
Now that they are living in peace in far far land, it becomes there. And those who are local to Asia are not welcomed.

That history was repeated all over the world , where ever the "Pure White Superior European" went. They treated the locals savages and clear the earth from them.

History of last 500/600 years of human settlements.

Little CIA shut up! don't try to distort the facts. We all know who started the game. Who will attack first.

And don't misunderstand. Any country that offends China. Will receive a "reciprocal response.". It's not just Australia. US, Canada and Britain are the same.

Emmm, it seems that some people think that China "takes special care" of Australia. LOL.

wow. the white country that slaughtered Afghan children now disguises itself as a victim.

He didn’t insult you, stop calling him little CIA. Debate with respect please.

He didn’t insult you, stop calling him little CIA. Debate with respect please.
Ah, I offended him. I apologize. But who apologizes for Afghan children? and Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Syria, Libya... Who apologized for them?

For world justice. China loves Australia so much. Shouldn't Australia thank China? @Avatar
I think it would be accurate to say, the Australia belongs to the European not to Europe.
They can shut down all the Asians coming to Australia by denying them entry, keeping them offshore prisons. On other shores.

After all the convicts reached Australia first. They realised, despite being convicts, they are still superior to the peace loving and nature loving locals. They called them savages, and started to kill the innocents in thousands/millions, so the "pure white European" can live in peace.
Now that they are living in peace in far far land, it becomes there. And those who are local to Asia are not welcomed.

That history was repeated all over the world , where ever the "Pure White Superior European" went. They treated the locals savages and clear the earth from them.

History of last 500/600 years of human settlements.
Sigh for the aborigines of australia... I heard that all white australians are descendants of European criminals. It's true?

My generation who grew up in 1990s in Vietnam liked to watch and discuss American movies, American singers like Madonna or Celine Dion.

Fast forward to 2021. The generation of my children are no longer interested in American movies or American music. In fact, few people still care to watch American movies like 1990s (of course, many people still watching them via Internet TV channels like HBO, but the interest is diminished). In Vietnam, American brands like KFC, Starbuck or Mc Donalds cannot compete against domestic or East Asian (Korean, Japanese) brands

I would expect that the so-called "US cultural influence" is going down all over the world, together with their falling economy and the image of a chaotic and savage America during pandemic and 2020 election. Not to mention their permanent poor quality of education, which is now expressed consistently in PISA, as well as their annual patent fillings in WIPO.

And the most important ingredient to the falling of "US cultural influence" is that the liberal and neo-liberal ideas no longer enjoy the world admiration, as they once did in 1990s. The opposite is true. Chinese governing model, at least parts of it, are increasingly seen as attractive, even in the heart of Western democracies. Look at India, the US, Brazil, Turkey, Hungary, Poland, Italy,...

Last edited:
Most businessmen have enough common sense to understand that you don't go around insulting your best customer. In fact, you do the opposite, you try to be their friend.

Australians have a White supremacist complex towards Asia and towards China. This supremacist complex blinds them to obvious truths like the above. You don't insult and threaten your best customer, especially if they've done nothing but made you rich. What kind of moron does that? Oh, Australia of course. Because they think being White makes them immune from any repercussion.

As a father. China is full of love and kindness to Australia.

My brothers, such as Pakistan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Gambia, New Guinea, Uganda, Congo, Cuba, Bengal, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, Nicaraguan, Bhutan, Benin, Lebanon,Gabon, Tanzania, Madagascar, Zambia…… oh, and Afghanistan. etc. All agree that the son Australia should kneel down to the China father and say thanks.

Although all Australians are descendants of European criminals. But uncles want Australia to know that respecting elders is a traditional morality.

This is Europe and Russia subforum.

Take a map and look where Australia is :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom