What's new

China helps Australia get rid of "economic dependence on China". Australia should kneel down and say thanks.

I cant get enough of the CCP wanting to make a show out of Australia and bullying them to the end of the world just because they are another small and weaker state caught in the conflict between larger and upcoming powers. The tone with US is also becoming confrontational and less placid what Indian and Chinese diplomats seem to share despite the clashes. It seems like these acts make some Chinese feel proud of having the power to bully a somewhat white country. Anyway - as we say, the game must go on and it is far from over. Dont think the US supremacy will be broken so easily and China doesn't share anywhere near the amount of cultural influence that US has on the world including China.
Hey, how are you? Look, I'm bullying Australia again. I'm very happy. and you? But when do you have this illusion ~ I only bully Australia? :azn:

You said "Australia is a small and weak country."... They knew about this thing when they killed Afghan children? Oh, I'm sorry. no offense. do you think Australia is a small and weak country…… Who do you think you are???

my son australia must be very happy now. I'm very happy, too.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ah, I offended him. I apologize. But who apologizes for Afghan children? and Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Syria, Libya... Who apologized for them?
Who apologizes for North Korea, Pol Pot in Cambodia, Great Leap Forward and the cultural Revolution

Who apologizes for North Korea, Pol Pot in Cambodia, Great Leap Forward and the cultural Revolution
The US and the West apologized for North Korea and Vietnam. But what happened to the cultural revolution and the great leap forward?

As I see it, in recent days Scott Morrison government appears to be simmering down on its criticisms and rhetorics on China but China Commerce minister is still not responding to her Australian counterparts. :coffee:
iron ore imports from China is declining steadily as time passed. We will soon see whether or not, China can lived without Australia high quality iron ore as Australians are boasting. After all ASPI funded by NED did used a lie by a self serving dude Vicky Xu to fabricate a tale about Uyghur slavery in Xinjiang.
Australia will have to pay for its sins.

Come on. hurry up! Kneel down and thank China! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

China Sets Duties on Australia Wine for 5 Years as Ties Sour

Not just wine china is also putting curbs on beef imports from Australia. This is hurting Australian industry as currently there are no buyers willing to buy such volumes of product as were being exported to China. China is a huge market and saying good riddance is nothing but sour grapes.

As an alternative China is already buying Beef from Pakistan and there is no shortage of wine sellers on global market. China is also making a turn away from raw mineral imports from Australia.

Not just wine china is also putting curbs on beef imports from Australia. This is hurting Australian industry as currently there are no buyers willing to buy such volumes of product as were being exported to China. China is a huge market and saying good riddance is nothing but sour grapes.

As an alternative China is already buying Beef from Pakistan and there is no shortage of wine sellers on global market. China is also making a turn away from raw mineral imports from Australia.
Oh, it's shocking. As the son of the world. Australia's allies don't buy its raw mineral and wine?
:o::o::o:

Oh, it's shocking. As the son of the world. Australia's allies don't buy its raw mineral and wine?
:o::o::o:

Nothing to celebrate to be honest as most wine sellers in Australia are of Chinese origin. Look at this way that China will have to buy wine from another source which will obviously will have to be diverted to china from another buyer. Australian buyers merely need to tap in to that market. In this game every one is merely farting as long term effects are minimum to all parties.

Nothing to celebrate to be honest as most wine sellers in Australia are of Chinese origin. Look at this way that China will have to buy wine from another source which will obviously will have to be diverted to china from another buyer. Australian buyers merely need to tap in to that market. In this game every one is merely farting as long term effects are minimum to all parties.
To be honest, this has little impact on Chinese exports to Australia. As a father. I can stop drinking wine. But Australia must buy wind turbines and tunnel boring machines form Xinjiang.

so as the son of the world. Australia's allies don't buy its raw mineral and wine?

So the "West" has a HUGE SURPLUS of food, resources and energy. OH NO!!!! :o:

Surplus means pricing is greatly influenced by the consumer. Good for us.
Shortage means prices rise and are greatly influenced by producer. look at your local supermarket or Chinese pork prices. BAD for most Chinese and Pakistanis.

it's official Australia is dead - killed by the CPC avenger :lol:

Tell the WTO. How much China loves Australia. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom